FREE 6 month supply of USPlabs VERSA-1? Click for more info!

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    Yea there's no belts at my gym that fit it sucks... Pulled a 665 without but wasn't smart haha
    Haha.. Yeah I usually stop around 550-600.. Just getting in the reps.. I may just sneak in a competition this year though.. I have some peeps I need to silence...


  2. I'm gonna hide all your weight belts and when you're busy looking for them I'm gonna swipe the versa-1 out of all your gym bags!. I'll just blame it on Celorza.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    I'm gonna hide all your weight belts and when you're busy looking for them I'm gonna swipe the versa-1 out of all your gym bags!. I'll just blame it on Celorza.
    Quote of the year candidate
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post

    Haha.. Yeah I usually stop around 550-600.. Just getting in the reps.. I may just sneak in a competition this year though.. I have some peeps I need to silence...
    I hate to be the peep you are targeting.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  5. I'm preparing by trying to lift heavier than ever to prepare my muscles for the disturbing amount of weight they're going to gain when I start taking Versa-1.

  6. Nice
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  7. I'm excited for this promo. I have been posting my versa1 video on Facebook and showing people at my gym !
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

    I have a VERSA-1 black card...Going to max it out.
    Send me one of those lol
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    I have a VERSA-1 black card...Going to max it out.
    Explain me this..

    How do we acquire one of these?
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  10. Yeah for debt!. Truth, Justice and The American way!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=72 369"/>
    Lol enjoy, bich

    Enjoy being charged for spending money you dont have!
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  12. Oh.. my.. That is crazy.. I want one but isnt there a annual spending minimum? Im guessing its like the AE Black Card being 100k/month?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

    I hate to be the peep you are targeting.
    Naw you all good bro.. Some idiots been running their mouths about me not doing any meets this past year.. Not I didn't want to I just didn't have time... To shut them up I just may drop down to their weight class , clean house and pose right in front of them

  14. Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post

    Naw you all good bro.. Some idiots been running their mouths about me not doing any meets this past year.. Not I didn't want to I just didn't have time... To shut them up I just may drop down to their weight class , clean house and pose right in front of them
    Can I be your "hype" man for this?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  15. no offense but u guys pullin 600+ dont need this lol...........

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    Can I be your "hype" man for this?
    Ill be in touch man.. I may need more motivation

  17. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    no offense but u guys pullin 600+ dont need this lol...........
    We want to live up to our names...

  18. Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post

    We want to live up to our names...
    Luckily for me, my name's Jim and I drive a Buick so its not a lot of work for me.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    Luckily for me, my name's Jim and I drive a Buick so its not a lot of work for me.
    Hahaha.. All good man..

  20. Chedapalooza.. What do I have to live up to... :/
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post
    We want to live up to our names...
    ^^ This guy wants a 700+.. hes a freak of nature.
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  22. purebred
    purebred's Avatar

    I'll be awaiting that e-mail with some new USP Labs athletic gear while I'm training for the police academy in 2013! Lots of strength training and cardio -all with the help of USP Labs. Can't forget those BCAAs!

    I would love to log my training for AND IN the academy with this stuff.

  23. To prepare for the IC release of Versa-1 I am stocking up on FOOD!! The stuff had me hungry 24/7 but still leaned me out. I am also stocking up on several USPLABS supplements such as the Asteroid 2.0 stack, Mbcaa's, and Super Cissus. I will be logging this as well on the forum.
    USPLABS4LIFE!!

    ALPHA STYLE!!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    ^^ This guy wants a 700+.. hes a freak of nature.
    If I throw my name in the mix in marchs' powerlifting meet, I want the Hawaii record if 805.. It's currently my friends record.. But he is 380lbs of solid rock..

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Punisher187 View Post
    To prepare for the IC release of Versa-1 I am stocking up on FOOD!! The stuff had me hungry 24/7 but still leaned me out. I am also stocking up on several USPLABS supplements such as the Asteroid 2.0 stack, Mbcaa's, and Super Cissus. I will be logging this as well on the forum.
    Yup you will indeed need more food

  26. I'm preparing to see how far Versa-1 can push this old man to another level.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  27. It's getting close guys, lets hammer out these last "likes"!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    It's getting close guys, lets hammer out these last "likes"!
    Got 5 of my friends over. If i had my laptop in hand i would get at least 20 of them in. But the holiday aint helping lots of ppl have gone away
    US Army, Infantry.
    Currently Deployed.
    Will be back late 2015

  29. I'll be trying to get stronger

  30. Stronger, leaner, more vascular, and harder.... all over
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  31. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Stronger, leaner, more vascular, and harder.... all over
    You just summed up my run with Versa -1
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  32. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    You just summed up my run with Versa -1
    It ain't over man.. Still got time to perfect it all..

  33. Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post

    It ain't over man.. Still got time to perfect it all..
    You're right...I just popped a cap about 30 seconds ago!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  34. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    You just summed up my run with Versa -1
    Thats what I like to hear!!!
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  35. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    It's getting close guys, lets hammer out these last "likes"!
    I have sent Personal messages on various boards (Muscle and Strength, bodybuilding.com, RX Muscle, Muscular Developemtn) to help spread the word and get some likes!

    Doing what i can !!!
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    It's getting close guys, lets hammer out these last "likes"!
    Hmmm.. I think i may have to create a FB just to help out!
  37. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    Hmmm.. I think i may have to create a FB just to help out!
    Dont Wait! Do it!
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  38. I watched two of my friends do it and made my sort of ex/gf do it lol
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  39. Got my buddies in
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-21-2011, 03:34 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 04:14 AM
  3. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 12:45 PM
  4. One month supply of Ectotropin for cheap.........
    By jayden1 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-16-2006, 12:19 PM
Log in
Log in