borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
USPlabs PRIME
NOW
in 150 count at NutraPlanet.com!

The same great trusted product is now available in a HUGE 150 count bottle!

The Award Winning "Ultimate Muscle Pill" is ready for 2013... are you?

\\\GIVEAWAY DETAILS\\\
Answer this question:

It's the New Year... New Prime size. New Goals. New Gains.

What is your #1 Goal for 2013???

3 random winners will receive a FREE USPlabs PRIME AND a USPlabs Compound20 (Revolutionary Leaning and Hardening Cocktail) with a FREE USPlabs 3-in-1 Shaker!

(WINNERS will be randomly selected on Monday 12/31/12. U.S. shipping address' only. 18+ ONLY.)

In the meantime... Don't miss out on the CRAZY deal at NutraPlanet on the Award Winning, USPlabs PRIME!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
#1 goal for 2013 has nothing to do with working out

it's to buy my first house...i've been looking for alittle bit now and i'm tired of renting so this is the biggest thing i want to accomplish in 2013

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
150 count will be much appreciated!

goal for 2013: break my 500lb DL PR

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My #1 goal for 2013 is not workout related either. I want to exceed the sales goals my company set for me this year, especially as my wife and I are planning on starting a family! Workout goal would be to get to a weight of 195 but increasing my bench to being able to rep 250 for 5 reps.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established

it's to buy my first house...i've been looking for alittle bit now and i'm tired of renting so this is the biggest thing i want to accomplish in 2013
I'm also looking for my first house! It's a tough choice!

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
My #1 goal for 2013 is to slim up and get ripped this spring and summer. Im at 11%bf I'm going to try to get to around 6-7 until next winter! I'm also trying to keep my strength up!

I'm also looking forward to competing.

rhulcy11

Awards
My goal is to finally get to 180-185lbs then get back down to 3% BF at 180-185lbs. Almost there

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
#1 goal is to dial in my diet (reduce cheats and binges) and shed some fat.

kingsr

Awards
My goal is to deadlift 650lbs currently 515lbs @ 215lbs @44yrs

Slaymaker

Awards
To compete in a Powerlifting meet of some kind...I turn 40 in February and have never competed in PL...I was in Bodybuilding in my 20's...I want to give PL a try now. :D

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My number 1 goal is to get selected to study lab tech. I study tourism right now but it isn't my thing really, I want to change.. I hope that lab studies would help me to start my own supplement company here in Finland!

Edit. I'm not eligible to get selected but shared this anyway!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ForumRunner_20121227_110042.png

Good luck guys. Id enter but as you can see my stash is pretty well stocked for Prime.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Number 1 goal?

I competed in July at 154 the cutoff for Lightweights, i talked to IFBB Pro Shelby Starnes who was backstage and he said for me to be competitive i would have to grow into a middlweight. This year i am spending the entire year focusing on growing in a lean state that way i can be competitive as a middleweight..

moving up a weightclass is not easy a 154 to 176 cutoff is 22 pounds of LBM, that will take quite some time and effort. I look forward to using Prime, Versa-1, CP 20, Test Powder, and Anabolic Pump to my advantage to grow in a lean state and continue to pack on the muscle as i continue to grow. Now in a 150 count i dont have to buy as many bottles cause its adding a bit more!

Good luck to all, Happy New Year, and THANK YOU USP LABS for your customer support.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just finished my first cycle of Prime. Started at 9 caps a day and worked up to 15 caps a day for the last 4 weeks or so. Cycle lasted around 12-15 weeks. Great strength gains. Number one goal would be to get LDL down to less than 100. I'd like to see HDL between 60 and 70. I plan on doing this through diet and supplementation. Staying away from all PH/DS/PS type products. This year I'll be concentrating more and more on health and health related supplements. Just want to be able to continue to workout as I get older and avoid health problems. At the same time I don't want to have to stress about diet all the time. Too much restriction is just not good for your health in the long run. Avoiding excessive stress would also be a good goal to consider.

That's all I can think of, have a great New Year everyone!

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My #1 goal is to finally get my career on track (and it wouldn't hurt to gain some muscle as well!).

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Good for you man!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My 2 main goals for 2013 are for my wife's diabetes to stay under control (new goal) and to win my first mma competition in February!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My #1 goal is to land my career as a law enforcement officer. I graduate in may with a criminal justice minor and journalism major. My passion has always been helping those who can't help themselves and making a positive difference in people's lives.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
My main goal in 2013 is to build lean dry hard muscle, but looking lean is the key word.

I bulked up basically since I started/got into this sport, I want to continue to drop body fat to lower levels. I've been trying to drop weight nice and slow while maintaining strength and getting a dry dense look. Been at it since fall and still going to the goal is achieved.

:bigok:

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My #1 goal is to land my career as a law enforcement officer. I graduate in may with a criminal justice minor and journalism major. My passion has always been helping those who can't help themselves and making a positive difference in people's lives.
Congrats man! I wish my college offered something in journalism...I know how much you guys love to read my writing :-D

Some inspiring goals listed thus far guys.

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
I have still not competed in bodybuilding, yet aspire to become a natural pro.... So I think it's time for me to finally get my azz on stage. My goal is to compete this year in November and to at least win the debut class!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta tip my cap to AM's finest willing to serve the public. Way to go cheda. I hope you achieve your goals.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
This is easy. My main goal for 2013 is to finalize my divorce and start my life over all while being the best father I can be for my little girl.

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
Good luck! Glad you have journalism to fall back on too...the CJ majors get stuck if something happens. Keep your nose clean and apply apply apply....even if its not your first choice agency.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also want to increase my chest from 43 to 45 and bis from 17.5 to 19

Philshred

Philshred

Awards
Improve my form on all the major lifts and continue to learn on nutrition and exercise science.

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
I would like to add 10-15 lbs of lean muscle....hit some PR's along the way!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good luck! Glad you have journalism to fall back on too...the CJ majors get stuck if something happens. Keep your nose clean and apply apply apply....even if its not your first choice agency.
Yea man I'll go ANYWHERE. Considering moving out to LA w a buddy.. They take like 150 new ones every 6 months lol!

DougEFresh32

DougEFresh32

Awards
2013 Goals

I have a few goals for 2013

1) Of course get bigger, faster and stronger
2) Graduate College in May
3) Find a decent job
4) Become a better person, friend, and son/sibling
5) Find a nice girl and start a new life after school.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a few goals for 2013

1) Of course get bigger, faster and stronger
2) Graduate College in May
3) Find a decent job
4) Become a better person, friend, and son/sibling
5) Find a nice girl and start a new life after school.
Amen

Number 5 will be your hardest !

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
My goal for 2013 is too get back to be being me. 2012 was a rough year for me and my body took lots of hits! its time to be me instead of what everyone else wants me to be

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My goal for 2013 is too get back to be being me. 2012 was a rough year for me and my body took lots of hits! its time to be me instead of what everyone else wants me to be
Wishing you the best.

broncohous3

Awards
#1 Goal

#1 goal for the first quarter of 2013 is to put together a shred stack and cut, cut, cut

with diet diet diet

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My number 1 goal is to get through Boot Camp with flying colors so I can join the National Guard. I'm having a hard time right now since I decided to come down to Brasil to spend some time with my family in the holidays before boot camp and staying with grandma is VERY HARD! Earlier this week I went to super market bought all this food and when I got in the kitchen to cook she asked what I was doing, I told her I was going to cook my food for the week and she said "Get your hands away from my pans and get the fock out of my kitchen." She won't let me cook ANYTHING! I told her that I can only eat eggs, veggies, chicken, tuna, steak only sometimes and salad. But she insists in making stuff I love but can't eat right now as I get ready for boot camp. I think that if I can get through this with her not letting me cook I can get through anything life throws at me when I'm back in the US and boot camp will be a smooth ride since i'll be in shape and not over weight from eating so much.
I know you only asked for number 1 goal, but goal number 2 for 2013 is to go back to college which is something I been wanting to do for a long time. chedapalooza we got something in common, I'm going for law enforcement as well!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My number 1 goal is to get through Boot Camp with flying colors so I can join the National Guard. I'm having a hard time right now since I decided to come down to Brasil to spend some time with my family in the holidays before boot camp and staying with grandma is VERY HARD! Earlier this week I went to super market bought all this food and when I got in the kitchen to cook she asked what I was doing, I told her I was going to cook my food for the week and she said "Get your hands away from my pans and get the fock out of my kitchen." She won't let me cook ANYTHING! I told her that I can only eat eggs, veggies, chicken, tuna, steak only sometimes and salad. But she insists in making stuff I love but can't eat right now as I get ready for boot camp. I think that if I can get through this with her not letting me cook I can get through anything life throws at me when I'm back in the US and boot camp will be a smooth ride since i'll be in shape and not over weight from eating so much.
I know you only asked for number 1 goal, but goal number 2 for 2013 is to go back to college which is something I been wanting to do for a long time.
BCT for NG? Is it OSUT or are you enlisting with a soft skill?

Regardless BCT is more mental than physical, anything you can't do now you sill be able to do when they are done. Good luck.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
#1 goal is to become a little better each workout session!i am working to get a bit stronger in every way,whether it be one extra pound or one extra rep!Being nice and lean for the year wouldn't hurt either!

danielcamacho

Awards
Although I am not greedy, my number one goal is just to simply compete in a Bodybuilding Competition :) I feel USP Labs can definitely help me in this! :) thank you!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
to Bench 315

gibbons2

Awards
my goal is to succeed and make my family proud of me in college. Working out goal is to weigh 185 pounds by April 2013. currently 178.

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
My number one goal for the new year is to become a little more financially stable so me and my girlfriend can move out comfortably and not stress about money issues! I hate having to stretch every last dollar. Wish me luck.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My number one goal for the new year is to become a little more financially stable so me and my girlfriend can move out comfortably and not stress about money issues! I hate having to stretch every last dollar. Wish me luck.
Good call my man!! I already said mine but this would be another for sure

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It is hard to summarize/pick one thing. Life is always about getting better,learning from mistakes and trying best not to duplicate them

For me it is to continue to be a better father/husband, progress in my career and continue to sculpt and mold my body to where I want it to be.It has been a few years since I last competed and I want to do one last show before my body goes to crap.

Corny answer but this is the truth.

Happy 2013!

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My #1 goal is to get back in the 220-225lbs range and reach bf% under 12%

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a good goal, it's mine as well. Expect no "back" I've never been there & I'm giving myself to spring of 2014 lol
Been there, but currently well over. Getting over the worst case of Mono ever and eating everything in site for the holidays has puffed me up. Cleared to hit it again, so it's time to do some serious work!