PRIME time for a NEW year... NEW size... NEW gains! //GIVEAWAY//

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First, I'd like to thank everyone who stopped by the promo. Some great goals for 2013 and I want to wish all of my AM family a Happy New Year! I love this board and all you guys do for the community.

Without further ado.....

3 winners

AZMIDLYF
Bonedaddy
T-Bone

Guys, please send me your name, shipping address and e-mail via PM titled "Prime for 2013 Goal"

I want to let everyone know that the Nutrplanet sale has both Prime and Compund-20 for ridiculously low prices for New Years!

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
First, I'd like to thank everyone who stopped by the promo. Some great goals for 2013 and I want to wish all of my AM family a Happy New Year! I love this board and all you guys do for the community.

Without further ado.....

3 winners

AZMIDLYF
Bonedaddy
T-Bone

Guys, please send me your name, shipping address and e-mail via PM titled "Prime for 2013 Goal"

I want to let everyone know that the Nutrplanet sale has both Prime and Compund-20 for ridiculously low prices for New Years!
Congrats guys!!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Without further ado.....

3 winners

AZMIDLYF
Bonedaddy
T-Bone

Nice!. Thanks!. Usp Labs is sure feeling generous lately!. It's gonna be a great 2013!!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Without further ado.....

3 winners

AZMIDLYF
Bonedaddy
T-Bone

Congratulations !

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Without further ado.....

3 winners

AZMIDLYF
Bonedaddy
T-Bone

Good group, except for T-Bone.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats guys!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is definitely the way to get my 2013 off to a good start. Thx Dw and USP for getting the ball rolling with a winner.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards

Without further ado.....

3 winners

AZMIDLYF
Bonedaddy
T-Bone

congrats to all winners!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Without further ado.....

3 winners

AZMIDLYF
Bonedaddy
T-Bone

Congrats! Great picks

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established

Without further ado.....

3 winners

AZMIDLYF
Bonedaddy
T-Bone

Congrats guys

Punisher187

Punisher187

Awards
Congrats and HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gonna "save up" my Prime bottles all year. I'll get one every other month or when I can to do a mega-dosed cycle again at the end of 2013. It will be my second cycle of Prime. Last time I worked up to 15 caps daily. This time I'll start at 15 caps daily. I'll buy another 12-13 bottles so I can run it for 4 months. Well maybe. I just plan on purchasing a bottle here and there throughout the year to save up for a long mega-cycle at the end of this year.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks a ton, DW!! Excellent way of starting off the New Year!! Can't wait!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
congrats guys! you will love the stuff including the shaker cup!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gonna "save up" my Prime bottles all year. I'll get one every other month or when I can to do a mega-dosed cycle again at the end of 2013. It will be my second cycle of Prime. Last time I worked up to 15 caps daily. This time I'll start at 15 caps daily. I'll buy another 12-13 bottles so I can run it for 4 months. Well maybe. I just plan on purchasing a bottle here and there throughout the year to save up for a long mega-cycle at the end of this year.
Holy s#it that is a lot! lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

what were your gains on 15?

my all-time favorite stack includes Prime.

Prime + OG Anabeta + IGF 2 + Free Test + DAA for 8 weeks.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what were your gains on 15?
I had gains in strength every workout, ate a lot more without gaining any fat. When I ran out of Prime I could definitely tell a difference at the gym and in body composition. Seemed to work as a "nutrient partitioner". Mainly I noticed myself getting stronger with each successive workout. If I had to pick one thing that I noticed the most it would be the gains in strength.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had gains in strength every workout, ate a lot more without gaining any fat. When I ran out of Prime I could definitely tell a difference at the gym and in body composition. Seemed to work as a "nutrient partitioner". Mainly I noticed myself getting stronger with each successive workout. If I had to pick one thing that I noticed the most it would be the gains in strength.
Would you say there is a diminishing point of return on a particular dosage Tbone? Say 4 <8<12 but anything over 15 is a waste? Just throwing numbers at random for examples sake.....

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would you say there is a diminishing point of return on a particular dosage Tbone? Say 4 <8<12 but anything over 15 is a waste? Just throwing numbers at random for examples sake.....
I never went over 15 so I'm not sure. I started at 9 caps a day and worked up to 15. I've read some people have gone up to 18 a day. Every-time that I raised the dosage I felt an increase in effects. The thing is I was on it for so long I got used to the effects of a certain dosage, so at that point I would raise the dosage up again. Told myself I wasn't gonna go over 15 though because it is really expensive and it took me a long while to "save up" the bottles of Prime to run such a long cycle of it. Of course I would be asking myself questions like, "Do I want to run it longer, or do I want more powerful effects?"...Then I'd think, "Well, if I don't raise it up to 15 I won't know what its capable of at such a high dosage". It was only my first time using it and I loved it. A lot of the positive reviews I've read online talked about taking it in higher dosages. Seriously though 9 caps a day is nothing compared to 12 a day, and 15 a day is nothing compared to 12. It might take me all year to save up enough bottles to run such a long and high dosed cycle but in my opinion it is worth it....

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That depends. There are hundreds, if not thousands of legitimate sellers on Amazon. These particular people have never steered me wrong. This is a first for them. They have a normal website where you can order direct from the company but they also have an Amazon storefront. E Pharm also has an Amazon storefront. I feel it is the fault of the seller and not Amazon though. If they product is listed wrong...As in my situation it said "Super Cissus Rx 150 capsules" when I added it to my cart. My order conformation email from them also said "150 capsules", and my invoice from Amazon said "150 capsules". Then I open up the package and the receipt from the actual seller says "120 capsules" instead of 150. So in my mind it is the direct fault of the seller and I was mis-lead into thinking I was getting a 150 capsule bottle. "They" are playing the blame game and saying "It's Amazons fault".

I actually wrote back to them and told them I want either the correct 150 capsule bottle, or another 120 capsule bottle free of charge and I should be able to keep the bottle you sent me. That was at 1 PM EST today. They have not written back.

I will just "Vote" with my money and not order from them again unless they resolve this issue.

They wrote back finally and told me they wouldn't give another bottle. They offered me free shipping on my next order, and told me to call them for a pre-paid shipping label. I just told them I will never order from them again. Pisses me off. Offering one thing and then shipping something else. Oh well, I'm giving them bad feedback on amazon.

Punisher187

Punisher187

Awards
That sucks bro. Why rip off a paying customer and lose business? I guess I was just raised different..what happened to "treat people the way you want to be treated?"

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That sucks bro. Why rip off a paying customer and lose business? I guess I was just raised different..what happened to "treat people the way you want to be treated?"

I don't know. It's not like giving away an extra bottle is gonna put them out of business. I'll just shop elsewhere from now on.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They wrote back finally and told me they wouldn't give another bottle. They offered me free shipping on my next order, and told me to call them for a pre-paid shipping label. I just told them I will never order from them again. Pisses me off. Offering one thing and then shipping something else. Oh well, I'm giving them bad feedback on amazon.
Pre-paid shipping label? If that was for you to return your order at their cost and for a refund, I'd say that's good business. The correct business model isn't always expecting more than you paid for. Unless I'm missing what the label would be for.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pre-paid shipping label? If that was for you to return your order at their cost and for a refund, I'd say that's good business. The correct business model isn't always expecting more than you paid for. Unless I'm missing what the label would be for.

No that's correct. I wasn't expecting more than what I paid for. I was just expecting to get what I paid for and what was advertised, which was a 150 cap bottle of Super Cissus. I was deceived into thinking that that is what I would get because that is what my order conformation said and invoice said. A refund just feels like a slap in the face to me, because I still didn't get what was advertised and what was paid for. Its more of a pain in the ass to sit there and wait for a return shipping label and box it all up just to get refunded the money that I paid for what I was deceived into think was a 150 capsule bottle.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ordered 2 bottles of Super Cissus from Nutraplanet yesterday!. Go Nutraplanet Go!. Of course I loaded up on Anabeta too!.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Ordered 2 bottles of Super Cissus from Nutraplanet yesterday!. Go Nutraplanet Go!. Of course I loaded up on Anabeta too!.
Nice, I'm due for another super cissus order soon.