HO! HO! HO!!! PR's for ALL! What if Santa was on VERSA-1 GIVEAWAY

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

First - VERY Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

Luckily for you, Santa caught wind of our testing project "VERSA-1" and was all in... Since starting USPlabs VERSA-1 he has tossed his sleighbells in the trash and is spending his time with dumbbells, barbells, and kettlebells!!!

The big man from up 'norf want's to give back and spread the gift of VERSA-1 to all the nice meatheads of the world - he knows you're all eager for the HUGE January 8th Inner Circle release date... Kringle couldn't hold back on leaking the word of the Muscle | Mind breaktrough because his hunger for lean gains and cookies was SIMPLY too strong...

The naughty meatheads may apply, but you may just get a clump of unmixed protein...

What if Santa was on VERSA-1?

If you had to make your Christmas WISHLIST...
What PR(s) would you ask for?

Tell us for a chance to WIN BIG!!!

Submit your written PR wish list, images or video (video will be entered for a special grand prize!) for a chance to WIN 1 of 5 FREE bottles of the first-of-its-kind, patent pending cognitive anabolic known as USPlabs VERSA-1!

\\\GIVEAWAY DETAILS\\\
Answer this question:
If you had to make your Christmas WISHLIST... What PR(s) would you ask for?

5 random winners will receive a FREE USPlabs VERSA-1 and a FREE USPlabs 3-in-1 Shaker, PRIOR to the Inner Circle sale! (video will be entered for a special grand prize!)

(WINNERS will be randomly selected on Friday 12/28/12. U.S. shipping address' only. 18+ ONLY.)

\\\----- HOW ELSE can you get USPlabs VERSA-1???-----\\\
If you've been a naughty little elf and haven't signed up for the USPlabs Inner Circle yet, visit www.Versa-1.com/ for info on how and why to sign up, for Free!

If you're on Facebook - Follow us at www.Facebook.com/USPlabsVersa1/ for even MORE chances to win some free holiday cheer!

ShockTroop

ShockTroop

Banned
Awards
My max dead hang pull ups PR should be shattered. So I can be the most Gung Ho DevilDog on base.
Current PR: 21
Goal: 25

Santa loves the military. :)
___
4800 Paluxy DR
Tyler TX 75703

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
A 405 single on deadlift
315 x 15 on squat
375 on bench

All while being under 180 pounds as I rebound after competing in collegiate nationals in Pittsburgh PA

Versa 1 will help give me an edge while adding lean body's as in the offseason and growing into a middle weight breaking Pr s on a daily basis and holding my physique to grow lean in my offseason

Train hard!

Videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1Ll-cZAfao
[video=youtube;k1Ll-cZAfao]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1Ll-cZAfao[/video]

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Hit a 500 RAW Bench Press before year end 2013!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chedapalooza's PR wishlist:

I've recently started utilizing prowler runs on one of my HIIT cardio days after lifting. I started with a max of 315lbs on my final three 30yard runs... I would like to get to 500 by spring (April)

Currently BB curling 80lbs. Aiming for 95-100 by march.

Lat pulling 180 would like to get into the 200's for reps by mid feb.

Doing weighted pullups for 5 reps w/25 pounds. Would like to get a full 45 plate hanging between my legs!

I can't Dead or squat heavy due to injury from football so no PR wishes there.. But just started heavy benching again and inclining 175 for reps Would like to get 205 for reps by march 1.

I sure bet some versa1 could help me out!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To see if I can push myself mentally and physically and to stretch the boundaries of the limits to the fullest, I would like to be able to leg press 270 lbs x 100 reps by end of the year. Full ROM slow and controlled.

I am currently at 180 lbs x 100 reps and attempt this once a month.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to break through my DB bench plateau and be able to lift the 110s

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
To pass my PR in Bench at 500 which I still havnt hit in a few months
My Raw DL PR by my competition in March of of 700
Squat PR atleast by 10 pounds which has been at a standstill.

I hope to set the DL record for my weight and state in March which is set at 673

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Another one of my goals is to trim down to 6-8 bf this spring! And get my cardio way up!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I could not post all my videos earlier, but this is a deadlift video that i need to destroy. My pulling sucks and as stated in my goal i want to break 405 for a single
I also want to hit 315 x 5 on deficit deadlifts
and 405 x 1 on Sumo Style Deadlifts as well

[video=youtube;Mpn6EKw8xJc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mpn6EKw8xJc[/video]

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't know you were that strong. Nice work bro! Elite is a goal of mine too!!
I've gotten a lot stronger over the years, but have so much more to accomplish. My bench is freaking awful and the only thing I really have going for me is a solid deadlift.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I've gotten a lot stronger over the years, but have so much more to accomplish. My bench is freaking awful and the only thing I really have going for me is a solid deadlift.
Your a beast Rodja for sure!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool promo.

My 2013 goals are at least:
275 bench
425 Squat
500 DL

Go big or go home? :D

Nico1

Nico1

Awards
very very good feedback with versa

i would like to hit 450 on the bench, 550 on squats, 585 on deads in the very near future, i am close .....oh and stay below 10 percent bf while putting on an extra 6-10lbs!

would like to complete those goals before i get deployed

steppinRazor

Awards
damn sweet promo!!

current working sets
bench -235
squat -225
leg press - 10 plates

Wish List PR's (working sets)
bench - 250
squat - 255
Leg press - 12 plates

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To see if I can push myself mentally and physically and to stretch the boundaries of the limits to the fullest, I would like to be able to leg press 270 lbs x 100 reps by end of the year. Full ROM slow and controlled.

I am currently at 180 lbs x 100 reps and attempt this once a month.
OK, I thought we were going for 1 wish only. My other PR goals are...

Bench Press - 365 lbs x 2 reps. (PR goal 405 lbs x 1 rep)

Incline Press - 315 lbs x 2 reps. (PR goal 365 lbs x 1 rep)

Dead lift - not sure where I am with this. Dead lifted for the first time yesterday. Went up the pyramid until I couldn't lift anymore. Much respect to dead lifters. I had to sit down for 5 minutes to catch my breath and to stop seeing stars as I was getting dizzy - 470 lbs x 3 reps. (PR goal 585 lbs x 1 rep)

Smith overhead press - my 43 year old elbows will not allow me to do regular overhead presses - 295 lbs x 3 reps. (PR goal 315 lbs x 1 rep)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
700 has been a goal for a long time.

[video=youtube;4sKvDS-32BA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sKvDS-32BA[/video]

I wouldnt mind a 405 bench either.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Killer ****in pull! Looked easy! When I hit my 700 ONCE I almost **** myself. Havnt raw pulled over 655 since. You made it look easy

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, that's legit right there. Great pull !
Got damn!
I have done 675 on 2 different occassions. The 1st time was 2 years ago when I was about 235. Oh how sexy I was haha. The 2nd time was a year ago at about 255. It isnt looking good for my goal of 3 times my body weight.

Just to be clear that video was in October(I think) of 2011.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I personally want to hit a 405 on flat bench with good form and no wraps or bench shirts or whatever that crap is!I am far from one of the guys who thinks bench means everyhting in lifting,and i have honestly never maxed,but i can still remember the first time i hit 225,and i thought 315 would never come,i had it so quick people were talking about it!Now I catch myself instead of picturing hitting a higher number than i have before (365 about 4 months ago) I'm just thinking of all those plates!i will have it by the beginning of spring before I do my first ever full cut,and I will be right here sharing the video and glory with all my bros that kept me motivated and supported!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally want to hit a 405 on flat bench with good form and no wraps or bench shirts or whatever that crap is!I am far from one of the guys who thinks bench means everyhting in lifting,and i have honestly never maxed,but i can still remember the first time i hit 225,and i thought 315 would never come,i had it so quick people were talking about it!Now I catch myself instead of picturing hitting a higher number than i have before (365 about 4 months ago) I'm just thinking of all those plates!i will have it by the beginning of spring before I do my first ever full cut,and I will be right here sharing the video and glory with all my bros that kept me motivated and supported!
I agree with you 100% in regards to all the gear people wear. I want to hit a clean 1 rep - controlled down, slight pause with no bounce and then power up without arching. If I can do that with 405, I would be ecstatic. I will race you to a clean 405. Although I have hit a huge plateau and have been regressing in strength a bit. LOL.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with you 100% in regards to all the gear people wear. I want to hit a clean 1 rep - controlled down, slight pause with no bounce and then power up without arching. If I can do that with 405, I would be ecstatic. I will race you to a clean 405. Although I have hit a huge plateau and have been regressing in strength a bit. LOL.
Never mind. I outweigh you by 35+ lbs. The fact that you might still beat me to 405 will not be good for my ego. You do good work here Mack. Read some of your logs. Keep it up man !

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Never mind. I outweigh you by 35+ lbs. The fact that you might still beat me to 405 will not be good for my ego. You do good work here Mack. Read some of your logs. Keep it up man !
Thanks bro,a race to 405 it is!haha,we can start a thread!lmfao

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
I would first and foremost love to regain my strength I have lost over the past year following a pretty bad injury I suffered in December of 2011. My lifts were looking pretty good pre-injury, but they are climbing back towards what they used to be. I had a 500 lb DL, 305 lb flat bb bench, and a 375 lb bb back squat. I would be very pleased to go back to that kind of strength.

However I also have some lifetime goals as well to reach in the big three lifts. First, I want a 3x bw DL, 2.5x bw squat, and a 2x bw bench. I think this would likely be achieved at a weight of 220ish lbs. So this would equate to about a 660 deadlift, 550 squat, and a 440 bench. The day I hit those numbers, I can die a happy man!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Goals:

Bench- get back up to 350+ lb
Squat- 405 for 5 reps
Deadlift- 505 for 3 reps

Others:

Pull up with 100lb plate for reps
BB row with 355 for reps

That would be the ultimate goal for me being all natural.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
my best bench .... need to see if i can push 375 now or higher at the same bodyweight.. have not maxed in a while but i should pretty soon.. Sitting around 170ish now

[video=youtube;tKYvk2Ag88Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKYvk2Ag88Y[/video]

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
305lbs front squat!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to rep 315 on bench, 405 squat, and at least 6 mins in the bedroom lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I would love to rep 315 on bench, 405 squat, and at least 6 mins in the bedroom lol
Legit ^^^ sometimes I have a hard time makin it five Hahaha

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have some strong cats on the forum... Scary part is they're looking to get stronger!!!

Merry Christmas y'all!
Merry Christmas!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Legit ^^^ sometimes I have a hard time makin it five Hahaha
The trick is, fellas, to go SO HARD that u desensitize yourself. This pleases her, then you need a solid ten-15 to regain the feeling in your junk and finish up! Works every time lol

You heard it here first!