HO! HO! HO!!! PR's for ALL! What if Santa was on VERSA-1 GIVEAWAY

Page 8 of 8 First ... 678

  1. Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post

    It's actually strawberry/pineapple.. It was delicious..
    True true


  2. Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=73 638"/>
    Yumm
    •   
       


  3. CRAZY deal... CRAZY giveaway...

    Check it out! VERSA-1 SALE & FREE USPowders stack!?! PLUS MICRO/C20 GIVEAWAY!!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  4. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    Yumm
    Indeed.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    CRAZY deal... CRAZY giveaway...

    Check it out! VERSA-1 SALE & FREE USPowders stack!?! PLUS MICRO/C20 GIVEAWAY!!
    Great deal
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    CRAZY deal... CRAZY giveaway...

    Check it out! VERSA-1 SALE & FREE USPowders stack!?! PLUS MICRO/C20 GIVEAWAY!!
    This is insane...

    USP Labs does it again..!
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  7. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    This is insane...

    USP Labs does it again..!
    Agreed!! I know what the Cissus is for, but what about the other 2? What benefits would I get from them?
    Life's a garden, dig it
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Agreed!! I know what the Cissus is for, but what about the other 2? What benefits would I get from them?
    Bulk 1-carboxy was specifically designed to deliver the following benefits, amongst others:

    Dramatic boost in endogenous natural growth-hormone production
    Pronounced stimulation of natural testosterone production
    Potent prolactin inhibition
    Significant and unmistakeable mind-muscle connection (via elevated neuronal dopamine response)
    Dramatic improvement in deep recuperative sleep architecture and post-exercise recovery
    Markedly enhanced libido and sexual function
    Powerful lipolytic action and muscle preservation.
    Improvement in various metabolic markers


    SuperSaponins is a unique matrix that effectively combines our powerful growth-hormone and testosterone agonist with our specifically extracted tribulosin, a novel and unique agent in the Tribulus terresteris plant. Benefitting from our unique herbal extraction technology and unmatched value-for-money, SuperSaponins was specifically designed to deliver the following benefits, amongst others:

    Potent stimulation of natural testosterone production
    Pronounced anabolic and hormonal-adaptogenic effects
    Dramatic improvements in libido, arousal, spermatogenesis, and overall parameters of sexual function
    Unmistakeable increases in strength, endurance, and recovery
    Significant reduction in fatigue, anxiety and stress
    Restoration and strengthening of the endocrine, reproductive, and immune systems
    Systematic improvement in various metabolic markers
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  9. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Bulk 1-carboxy was specifically designed to deliver the following benefits, amongst others:

    Dramatic boost in endogenous natural growth-hormone production
    Pronounced stimulation of natural testosterone production
    Potent prolactin inhibition
    Significant and unmistakeable mind-muscle connection (via elevated neuronal dopamine response)
    Dramatic improvement in deep recuperative sleep architecture and post-exercise recovery
    Markedly enhanced libido and sexual function
    Powerful lipolytic action and muscle preservation.
    Improvement in various metabolic markers

    SuperSaponins is a unique matrix that effectively combines our powerful growth-hormone and testosterone agonist with our specifically extracted tribulosin, a novel and unique agent in the Tribulus terresteris plant. Benefitting from our unique herbal extraction technology and unmatched value-for-money, SuperSaponins was specifically designed to deliver the following benefits, amongst others:

    Potent stimulation of natural testosterone production
    Pronounced anabolic and hormonal-adaptogenic effects
    Dramatic improvements in libido, arousal, spermatogenesis, and overall parameters of sexual function
    Unmistakeable increases in strength, endurance, and recovery
    Significant reduction in fatigue, anxiety and stress
    Restoration and strengthening of the endocrine, reproductive, and immune systems
    Systematic improvement in various metabolic markers
    Wish I could give out rep on the iPhone app. I.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post

    Wish I could give out rep on the iPhone app. I.
    Menu-open browser-rep

  11. Would prime have similar effects to super sap?
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Would prime have similar effects to super sap?
    I'm assuming they are the same thing just with the cut of coSt? Since your dont need to pay for caps your getting more in a bottle.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Bulk 1-carboxy was specifically designed to deliver the following benefits, amongst others:

    Dramatic boost in endogenous natural growth-hormone production
    Pronounced stimulation of natural testosterone production
    Potent prolactin inhibition
    Significant and unmistakeable mind-muscle connection (via elevated neuronal dopamine response)
    Dramatic improvement in deep recuperative sleep architecture and post-exercise recovery
    Markedly enhanced libido and sexual function
    Powerful lipolytic action and muscle preservation.
    Improvement in various metabolic markers

    SuperSaponins is a unique matrix that effectively combines our powerful growth-hormone and testosterone agonist with our specifically extracted tribulosin, a novel and unique agent in the Tribulus terresteris plant. Benefitting from our unique herbal extraction technology and unmatched value-for-money, SuperSaponins was specifically designed to deliver the following benefits, amongst others:

    Potent stimulation of natural testosterone production
    Pronounced anabolic and hormonal-adaptogenic effects
    Dramatic improvements in libido, arousal, spermatogenesis, and overall parameters of sexual function
    Unmistakeable increases in strength, endurance, and recovery
    Significant reduction in fatigue, anxiety and stress
    Restoration and strengthening of the endocrine, reproductive, and immune systems
    Systematic improvement in various metabolic markers
    Thanks bro!! Sounds like good stuff
    Life's a garden, dig it

  14. Any idea how long they are running that deal?
    Life's a garden, dig it

  15. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post

    I'm assuming they are the same thing just with the cut of coSt? Since your dont need to pay for caps your getting more in a bottle.
    They aren't, they used to have bulk prime and have hinted that they may do it again.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    They aren't, they used to have bulk prime and have hinted that they may do it again.
    What's the difference.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post

    What's the difference.
    Prime is an extract of tribulus aquaticus and chebulic myrobalan.

    Super saponins is an extract from tribulus terrestris (according to the writeup Bob provided)
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Prime is an extract of tribulus aquaticus and chebulic myrobalan.

    Super saponins is an extract from tribulus terrestris (according to the writeup Bob provided)
    Correct. Which means its even better to stack.

    Throw in Versa 1, Compound 20, Test Powder = KILLER GAINS
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    Wish I could give out rep on the iPhone app. I.
    I only have repped you about 15 times the last two days.
    All good bro
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  20. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Bulk 1-carboxy was specifically designed to deliver the following benefits, amongst others:

    Dramatic boost in endogenous natural growth-hormone production
    Pronounced stimulation of natural testosterone production
    Potent prolactin inhibition
    Significant and unmistakeable mind-muscle connection (via elevated neuronal dopamine response)
    Dramatic improvement in deep recuperative sleep architecture and post-exercise recovery
    Markedly enhanced libido and sexual function
    Powerful lipolytic action and muscle preservation.
    Improvement in various metabolic markers


    SuperSaponins is a unique matrix that effectively combines our powerful growth-hormone and testosterone agonist with our specifically extracted tribulosin, a novel and unique agent in the Tribulus terresteris plant. Benefitting from our unique herbal extraction technology and unmatched value-for-money, SuperSaponins was specifically designed to deliver the following benefits, amongst others:

    Potent stimulation of natural testosterone production
    Pronounced anabolic and hormonal-adaptogenic effects
    Dramatic improvements in libido, arousal, spermatogenesis, and overall parameters of sexual function
    Unmistakeable increases in strength, endurance, and recovery
    Significant reduction in fatigue, anxiety and stress
    Restoration and strengthening of the endocrine, reproductive, and immune systems
    Systematic improvement in various metabolic markers
    Nice.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  21. I was emailed that a person name levy signed for My holiday stuff but no one in my office is a levy to sign for. My ic stuff got signed for from monica but nothing else. Books for a college student who doesn't live in 313. They lived there 2 years ago.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    I was emailed that a person name levy signed for My holiday stuff but no one in my office is a levy to sign for. My ic stuff got signed for from monica but nothing else. Books for a college student who doesn't live in 313. They lived there 2 years ago.
    Maybe you should have stuff shipped o you're house not the office

  23. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post

    Maybe you should have stuff shipped o you're house not the office
    Come on now. I feel bad for this guy. Almost everyone have received their Versa-1. He didn't go crazy and rant. Just showing frustration.

    Hope you get in soon dude.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  24. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post

    Maybe you should have stuff shipped o you're house not the office
    It is my apartment complex. Every thing goes threw the leasing office. I re Checked and nothing for me was signed.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post

    It is my apartment complex. Every thing goes threw the leasing office. I re Checked and nothing for me was signed.
    Ahhi gotya... I used to have that problem then I moved

  26. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

    Come on now. I feel bad for this guy. Almost everyone have received their Versa-1. He didn't go crazy and rant. Just showing frustration.

    Hope you get in soon dude.
    Lol wasn't meaning to be mean just an idea.. My bad I didn't mean anything by it honestly

  27. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post

    Lol wasn't meaning to be mean just an idea.. My bad I didn't mean anything by it honestly
    No big deal. I know you were joking. When you are frustrated, nothing seems funny.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  28. Well I will just pospond my cycle till after march since the only thing that is in is my IC products. So 3 bottles of versa 1 and no prime, tp or c20. I also ordered 2 more bottles hoping I can get a 3 month run of the 3. It is not a big deal but more of a inconvenience since I am prepping for a show for march .
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  29. Got my IC deal today. Still nothing from the contest. Maybe soon though.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Got my IC deal today. Still nothing from the contest. Maybe soon though.
    Keep the Reps in tact it will get there!
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  31. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post

    Ahhi gotya... I used to have that problem then I moved
    So we don't have a lady named levy according to the ups link a person namedlevy signed and there is no address listed. So the must have sent it to the wrong address since my alpha came and my ic came to the right address so I know they have my correct address.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  32. looks like you're gonna have to start going oral if you want your care package back

  33. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    looks like you're gonna have to start going oral if you want your care package back
    Lick lick yumm

  34. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Would prime have similar effects to super sap?
    Neither of the two ingredients in SuperSaponins are in Prime. I'd call SuperSaponins mainly a test booster and libido supplement. You may certainly use it alongside Prime if you'd like to.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  35. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Neither of the two ingredients in SuperSaponins are in Prime. I'd call SuperSaponins mainly a test booster and libido supplement. You may certainly use it alongside Prime if you'd like to.
    ^^^ THIS
    Stack it with PRIME!
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  36. \\How do YOU stack up? TELL us to WIN USPlabs VERSA-1 & MORE! //

    Get on this guys... Sick promo here for all you peeps

  37. Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post
    \\How do YOU stack up? TELL us to WIN USPlabs VERSA-1 & MORE! //

    Get on this guys... Sick promo here for all you peeps
    Thanks Hulk! ....and yeah, GET IN ON IT people!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  38. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    IM ON THIS ONE!!
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  39. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    IM ON THIS ONE!!
    Good move!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 08:14 PM
  2. Whats a good supp for all day energy?
    By kbtoy31 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-16-2008, 11:59 AM
  3. Whats the perfect volume for all of upper body for YOU?
    By pjorstad in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-26-2006, 10:10 PM
  4. What do you all eat, if anything, for dessert?
    By JohnGafnea in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-12-2003, 02:22 AM
  5. For all the Fina Freaks....
    By Lifeguard in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-11-2003, 01:25 PM
Log in
Log in