Versa-1 because I don't want anyone missing out!!!!!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, with the Versa-1 logs wrapping up and the IC release fast approaching I wanted to drop some knowledge on my AM peeps! As it’s the time of year some maybe trying to fill out that XXL? Maybe you’re about to begin your path to shredded glutes? You’ve added some serious strength this winter and a 315lb bench, a 405lb pull or a 455lb squat is in your grasp and you’re looking for something to help close that gap?

Here are a few out takes from some of the AM testers

Perhaps its strength you’re after?

PR's broken weekly....Most recent 405x6 Decline bench!”
-HoakiePride

PR's galore. My bench press has historically been a lift that can be stagnant at increasing weight. I was stoked that after 4 weeks my max had gone up 10 lbs. I have also seen even larger max increases in my deadlift and hang clean. Finally, I am also back to squating 300 lbs on my road back from knee rehab and increasing leg volume with front squats and thrusters
-OnceYouGoJack

Strength has been climbing at an accelerated pace. It has become the norm to see 5-10lb increases between sessions on all of my major lifts.”
-breezy11

Ok, so strength isn’t your main priority. You want to gain LEAN MUSCLE mass?

I believe my overall size has increased (I did add 3lbs somewhere), particularly my shoulders, chest, and legs. I expect this to continue over the next month.”
-breezy11

I went into this hoping to continue w/ my cut. That lasted about 2-3 days when I finally realized that I was taking something that obviously created some sort of black hole in my stomach! Even while taking a diet pill w/ known appetite suppression ingredients, I still could not fight the hunger! My calories quickly went way up to a bulking level for the remainder of this run. The beautiful thing about it: My waist stayed the same, while gaining just over 4 lbs! To gain that kind of weight on a natural compound is something I never would have imagined!
-enhanced

Blowing my weight up 196lbs after being basically plateaued at 183-185lbs for months, breaking PR's and the density/fullness of my muscle bellies while adding very scarce amounts of fats is absolutely incredible.”
-MonteCedillo

So, you already have the desired size. Now you want to get shredded & vascular?

I am at 136 which is up 1lb from 30 days ago and went from 7% to 6% bf.”
-DJbombsquad

My bodyfat decreased 2% to 10%”
-DKgreen88

I've noticed considerable losses in fat around the stomach, love handles and lower chest along with increases in lbm in the arms, shoulders, lats and chest.”
-SourDough

Now you may be thinking……Wait, it seems like this product may be the definition of versatility. Well my friend, we think so too! After seeing the logs and my first hand experience, I don’t want any of my fellow AM’ers missing out at getting their hands on some!

Click the banner to read how to get VERSA-1 FIRST!

The "Patent Pending Anabolic" we've been testing will be called USPlabs VERSA-1™ // The Muscle | Mind Breakthrough.

Versa = Versatile. As you can see in the other logs, the product is wildly versatile. We purposely selected testers like you from all walks of life, all goals and backgrounds to tell us the whole story. The decision was unanimous; it was a GO.

1 = One. The FIRST of its kind to our industry... The First Muscle | Mind Breakthrough of its kind... The FIRST Patent Pending Anabolic... Easy ONE time per day servings, etc.

This product was developed to provide a very unique, one-of-a-kind experience. Something that could be both seen and felt, whether at the gym or at home recovering. It’s the first of its kind to enhance muscle AND mind…

Inner Circle ONLY release, coming in a few short weeks - First batch drops January 8th, 2013... First come, First Serve. Get to VERSA-1.com for instructions on how to sign up for the I.C. if you're not already "in the know"...

The above is just from our dedicated & hardworking AM crew! For more feedback and another way to jump on IC train is via facebook!!! www.Facebook.com/USPlabsVersa1

HUGE Contest coming this week!!! Giving away 10 bottles of VERSA-1 to AM member!!!!! So keep your eyes open ladies & gents!!!!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I cannot wait to run 2 bottles of this ater the IC Release....

Epic feedback. Followed so many logs on USP Labs forum.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I just liked the page, this product may to good to Be true. Used for bulk maintenance and cutting. Awesome! Looking forward for a promo

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
So, with the Versa-1 logs wrapping up and the IC release fast approaching I wanted to drop some knowledge on my AM peeps! As it’s the time of year some maybe trying to fill out that XXL? Maybe you’re about to begin your path to shredded glutes? You’ve added some serious strength this winter and a 315lb bench, a 405lb pull or a 455lb squat is in your grasp and you’re looking for something to help close that gap?

Here are a few out takes from some of the AM testers

Perhaps its strength you’re after?

“PR's broken weekly....Most recent 405x6 Decline bench!”
-HoakiePride

“PR's galore. My bench press has historically been a lift that can be stagnant at increasing weight. I was stoked that after 4 weeks my max had gone up 10 lbs. I have also seen even larger max increases in my deadlift and hang clean. Finally, I am also back to squating 300 lbs on my road back from knee rehab and increasing leg volume with front squats and thrusters”
-OnceYouGoJack

“Strength has been climbing at an accelerated pace. It has become the norm to see 5-10lb increases between sessions on all of my major lifts.”
-breezy11

Ok, so strength isn’t your main priority. You want to gain LEAN MUSCLE mass?

“I believe my overall size has increased (I did add 3lbs somewhere), particularly my shoulders, chest, and legs. I expect this to continue over the next month.”
-breezy11

“I went into this hoping to continue w/ my cut. That lasted about 2-3 days when I finally realized that I was taking something that obviously created some sort of black hole in my stomach! Even while taking a diet pill w/ known appetite suppression ingredients, I still could not fight the hunger! My calories quickly went way up to a bulking level for the remainder of this run. The beautiful thing about it: My waist stayed the same, while gaining just over 4 lbs! To gain that kind of weight on a natural compound is something I never would have imagined!”
-enhanced

“Blowing my weight up 196lbs after being basically plateaued at 183-185lbs for months, breaking PR's and the density/fullness of my muscle bellies while adding very scarce amounts of fats is absolutely incredible.”
-MonteCedillo

So, you already have the desired size. Now you want to get shredded & vascular?

“I am at 136 which is up 1lb from 30 days ago and went from 7% to 6% bf.”
-DJbombsquad

“My bodyfat decreased 2% to 10%”
-DKgreen88

“I've noticed considerable losses in fat around the stomach, love handles and lower chest along with increases in lbm in the arms, shoulders, lats and chest.”
-SourDough

Now you may be thinking……Wait, it seems like this product may be the definition of versatility. Well my friend, we think so too! After seeing the logs and my first hand experience, I don’t want any of my fellow AM’ers missing out at getting their hands on some!

http://bit.ly/versa-1

Click the banner to read how to get VERSA-1 FIRST!

The "Patent Pending Anabolic" we've been testing will be called USPlabs VERSA-1™ // The Muscle | Mind Breakthrough.

Versa = Versatile. As you can see in the other logs, the product is wildly versatile. We purposely selected testers like you from all walks of life, all goals and backgrounds to tell us the whole story. The decision was unanimous; it was a GO.

1 = One. The FIRST of its kind to our industry... The First Muscle | Mind Breakthrough of its kind... The FIRST Patent Pending Anabolic... Easy ONE time per day servings, etc.

This product was developed to provide a very unique, one-of-a-kind experience. Something that could be both seen and felt, whether at the gym or at home recovering. It’s the first of its kind to enhance muscle AND mind…

Inner Circle ONLY release, coming in a few short weeks - First batch drops January 8th, 2013... First come, First Serve. Get to VERSA-1.com for instructions on how to sign up for the I.C. if you're not already "in the know"...

The above is just from our dedicated & hardworking AM crew! For more feedback and another way to jump on IC train is via facebook!!! www.Facebook.com/USPlabsVersa1

HUGE Contest coming this week!!! Giving away 10 bottles of VERSA-1 to AM member!!!!! So keep your eyes open ladies & gents!!!!!
12--->10 and broke multiple pr's. kept the strength after cycling off

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I knew it was a good idea to bring my laptop along to the beach! Will be checking in every morning, lunch time and after i get back from the beach around 8 =D

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Amazing Deal on January 8th..

I'm taking the same approach. I want to get as many bottles out to the public in exchange for thier honest feedback..

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established

I'm taking the same approach. I want to get as many bottles out to the public in exchange for thier honest feedback..
Sounds awesome to me. This is why I love usplabs so much. Quality guys & quality product

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This sounds amazing!!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For real. I'm unsubbing. I don't like being tortured ;)

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Well so far all rhe people that logged loved it. Lets see what the others who buy it will have to say.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well so far all rhe people that logged loved it. Lets see what the others who buy it will have to say.
I'm confident they'll agree. I logged it and am just as (if not more) excited as everyone else for the IC release.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm confident they'll agree. I logged it and am just as (if not more) excited as everyone else for the IC release.
I'm super anxious. Casey picked me to win a bottle on the name and make a bottle promo. But I'll buy one when it drops by Inner Circle.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a rep and I'm buying some during the IC drop :blink:

If you drop it, I'll be there to catch it. You'll just think you lost it or something. You'll be moving the fridge, the couch, everything...Thinking the bottle rolled underneath things. It was just T-bone moving so fast you couldn't see him come and steal your stash.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sounds awesome to me. This is why I love usplabs so much. Quality guys & quality product
Quoted
For
Truth

Honestly, i have seen not 1 single negative feedback on a log of Versa-1 Yet... and i have followed well over 20-30 on multiple sites (bb.com, Anabolic Minds, and USP labs forums)

Its pretty damn clear. They struck gold.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Quoted
For
Truth

Honestly, i have seen not 1 single negative feedback on a log of Versa-1 Yet... and i have followed well over 20-30 on multiple sites (bb.com, Anabolic Minds, and USP labs forums)

Its pretty damn clear. They struck gold.
I second this wholeheartedly! I'm still hitting PR's.
5 days post final dose. Most recent, 12/19 CG Bench: 135x20, 225x15, 315x10, 405x1, 415x1 (PR).

Day 4 of. Benching.in 5 days, Incline, Flat, Decline and today CGB. All final reps 405+.

Respectively Sat, Sun, Mon, Wed. Who does this. To boot I'm in a new gym, state, new spotters etc. I know what it made me capable of. Btw, I have videos for proof.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I second this wholeheartedly! I'm still hitting PR's.
5 days post final dose. Most recent, 12/19 CG Bench: 135x20, 225x15, 315x10, 405x1, 415x1 (PR).

Day 4 of. Benching.in 5 days, Incline, Flat, Decline and today CGB. All final reps 405+.

Respectively Sat, Sun, Mon, Wed. Who does this. To boot I'm in a new gym, state, new spotters etc. I know what it made me capable of. Btw, I have videos for proof.
Videos always take the haters else where :)

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I just wanna know whats in it to be honest
Honest mistake I didn't know I made because I didn't find the thread to post after the fact of not knowing to begin with and trying after the fact.

You got me hahahahaha

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Stoked for Versa-1!

Punisher187

Punisher187

Awards
IC RELEASE IS GONNA BE HUGE!!!!!!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is the IC release an all day event, or limited time window? Or limited bottle count?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im logging it with alot more USP stuff. check my sig and follow along!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
on a side note, USP did a great job with promoting versa 1. congrats to all the future sales. well deserved.