Versa-1 because I don't want anyone missing out!!!!!

cbarbarian23

Banned
Awards
Why oh why must this happen lol should I keep the same page up and refresh it when it dont load or just keep clicking link till I get it to work lol

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4G LTE My a**

cbarbarian23

Banned
Awards
I sware mine almost loaded did a little twitch and just did not go through hahah lol damn it

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I miss out on the buying window because I'm using my computer to teach until 230 and my phone runs out of juice from refreshing, I will not be happy

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
USP is probably wondering why they haven't sold any.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
got off phone with the server company...

Not much we can do but allow traffic to level off..He said something to the extent "you will need 30 servers to support this traffic"..

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Anyone else's email link not working?

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else's email link not working?

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
read up a few posts, servers are overloaded.

keep checking back throughout the day!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
just found a way to get my order in!!!! :fing02: This is some deal WOW !!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
OMG.. i get home from work.. and still not up.

SAVE ME!!!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WAIT

WHAT?

I MISSED OUT AGAIN!?

i joke i joke, i kid i kid.....no disrespect to usp, but it's kind of funny how crazy ppl get over releases like this of new supplements, might as well have fun while everyones clicking refresh like a made man

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
i joke i joke, i kid i kid.....no disrespect to usp, but it's kind of funny how crazy ppl get over releases like this of new supplements, might as well have fun while everyones clicking refresh like a made man
I Just hope i dont miss this..
I missed the last one and i am pissed.

I swear if i miss this good of a deal ill be really upset.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
u wont miss it man dont worry. the sale will extend to tomorrow i think

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ugghh still jammed up.. im trying to give you my money. why you no want my money usplabs?!

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Lmao now there is a error reporting form to fill out with your name and number, but that errors out too ahahaha tragic.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Website up. Order went through !!!!!!

Got confirmation number !!!!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to usplabsdirect.com
Other users are also experiencing difficulties connecting to this site, so you may have to wait a few minutes.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I may have gotten lucky. Keep trying guys if you have the time.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, it looks like it was truly just dumb luck that I got on and the order went through. Sorry guys. I thought the website was back up for good. My apologies. I thought I was helping out.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, it looks like it was truly just dumb luck that I got on and the order went through. Sorry guys. I thought the website was back up for good. My apologies. I thought I was helping out.
I keep getting close. I've made it to checkout a few times.

cbarbarian23

Banned
Awards
I got it !!!! Thanks usplabs !! That was brutal but worth it for the best stack ever !!!!!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This help, you Usp Labs guys?

[h=1]Internal Server Error[/h]The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what are the ingredients then?

DownUnder

Awards
Server down still all day!!!

Very Bummed...I got the inner circle member email saying Versa-1 is alive went to the link, but the server was down all damn day. I never got through. I heard we can still get the deal. Is that correct reps? Too much excitement around this product. Now lets get the deal to the inner circle members who the deal was promised to. I am sure there is a lot of frustrated people. I tried since the time I got the email in the morning til 6 pm central and have never gotten to the ordering page.

Help us out USPLabs please.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very Bummed...I got the inner circle member email saying Versa-1 is alive went to the link, but the server was down all damn day. I never got through. I heard we can still get the deal. Is that correct reps? Too much excitement around this product. Now lets get the deal to the inner circle members who the deal was promised to. I am sure there is a lot of frustrated people. I tried since the time I got the email in the morning til 6 pm central and have never gotten to the ordering page.

Help us out USPLabs please.
finally got the versa 1 page to open but thats it

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

DownUnder

Awards
Just as I type that i got to the order page and then timed out. Will keep trying.