Versa-1 because I don't want anyone missing out!!!!!

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

  1. nope, pretty crappy if u ask me

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    aww crap...it's sold out
    WAIT

    WHAT?

    I MISSED OUT AGAIN!?
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    WAIT

    WHAT?

    I MISSED OUT AGAIN!?

    i joke i joke, i kid i kid.....no disrespect to usp, but it's kind of funny how crazy ppl get over releases like this of new supplements, might as well have fun while everyones clicking refresh like a made man
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i joke i joke, i kid i kid.....no disrespect to usp, but it's kind of funny how crazy ppl get over releases like this of new supplements, might as well have fun while everyones clicking refresh like a made man
    I Just hope i dont miss this..
    I missed the last one and i am pissed.

    I swear if i miss this good of a deal ill be really upset.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  5. u wont miss it man dont worry. the sale will extend to tomorrow i think
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    u wont miss it man dont worry. the sale will extend to tomorrow i think
    It sure will. Plenty of versa-1 for everyone who wants some!!!!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serio...ml#post5897056

  7. ugghh still jammed up.. im trying to give you my money. why you no want my money usplabs?!
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

  8. Lmao now there is a error reporting form to fill out with your name and number, but that errors out too ahahaha tragic.

  9. Website up. Order went through !!!!!!

    Got confirmation number !!!!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Website up. Order went through !!!!!!

    Got confirmation number !!!!!
    dont lie
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  11. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    dont lie
    Absolutely not. No lie.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  12. not working for me
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  13. Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to usplabsdirect.com
    Other users are also experiencing difficulties connecting to this site, so you may have to wait a few minutes.

  14. I may have gotten lucky. Keep trying guys if you have the time.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  15. Damn, it looks like it was truly just dumb luck that I got on and the order went through. Sorry guys. I thought the website was back up for good. My apologies. I thought I was helping out.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  16. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Damn, it looks like it was truly just dumb luck that I got on and the order went through. Sorry guys. I thought the website was back up for good. My apologies. I thought I was helping out.
    I keep getting close. I've made it to checkout a few times.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  17. Error 118 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT ): The operation timed out.

  18. I got it !!!! Thanks usplabs !! That was brutal but worth it for the best stack ever !!!!!!

  19. This help, you Usp Labs guys?

    Internal Server Error

    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
    Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Damn, it looks like it was truly just dumb luck that I got on and the order went through. Sorry guys. I thought the website was back up for good. My apologies. I thought I was helping out.
    what are the ingredients then?
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  21. Quote Originally Posted by cbarbarian23 View Post
    I got it !!!! Thanks usplabs !! That was brutal but worth it for the best stack ever !!!!!!
    what are the ingredients? we already know of 1
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  22. Server down still all day!!!


    Very Bummed...I got the inner circle member email saying Versa-1 is alive went to the link, but the server was down all damn day. I never got through. I heard we can still get the deal. Is that correct reps? Too much excitement around this product. Now lets get the deal to the inner circle members who the deal was promised to. I am sure there is a lot of frustrated people. I tried since the time I got the email in the morning til 6 pm central and have never gotten to the ordering page.

    Help us out USPLabs please.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by DownUnder View Post
    Very Bummed...I got the inner circle member email saying Versa-1 is alive went to the link, but the server was down all damn day. I never got through. I heard we can still get the deal. Is that correct reps? Too much excitement around this product. Now lets get the deal to the inner circle members who the deal was promised to. I am sure there is a lot of frustrated people. I tried since the time I got the email in the morning til 6 pm central and have never gotten to the ordering page.

    Help us out USPLabs please.
    finally got the versa 1 page to open but thats it
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  24. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    finally got the versa 1 page to open but thats it
    That happened to me a few times, but I just got through.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  25. Just as I type that i got to the order page and then timed out. Will keep trying.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Get over here! You don't want to miss this!!!!
    By MrKleen73 in forum Body Performance Solutions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-27-2011, 01:19 PM
  2. My "I don't want to be sick stack"
    By chainsaw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 03-01-2009, 10:26 AM
  3. for those of us that don't want to pin...
    By psywzrd in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-18-2007, 10:38 AM
  4. Don't miss out on the new products!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 02:09 AM
  5. Don't be the first one to miss out on Omega Sports' ONE!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-29-2007, 07:23 PM
Log in
Log in