Versa-1 because I don't want anyone missing out!!!!!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. I just wanna know whats in it to be honest


  2. Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    I just wanna know whats in it to be honest
    Honest mistake I didn't know I made because I didn't find the thread to post after the fact of not knowing to begin with and trying after the fact.

    You got me hahahahaha
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    I just wanna know whats in it to be honest
    Jan 8th for IC release. you will find out!
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
    •   
       


  4. Stoked for Versa-1!
    Sponsored Logs
    {Division 1, Licogenix, Formula-X} (Courtesy JD and Athletix)
    {Amino1} (Courtesy JPMiller and MusclePharm)

  5. IC RELEASE IS GONNA BE HUGE!!!!!!
    USPLABS4LIFE!!

    ALPHA STYLE!!

  6. Is the IC release an all day event, or limited time window? Or limited bottle count?
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Tomorrow is the day!!!
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  8. im logging it with alot more USP stuff. check my sig and follow along!
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  9. Fellas.....last call for IC release.....DON'T BE THAT GUY!!!!!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  10. on a side note, USP did a great job with promoting versa 1. congrats to all the future sales. well deserved.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  11. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    im logging it with alot more USP stuff. check my sig and follow along!
    I see no sig
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

    I see no sig
    Are you on the Android app? It's there if you "open browser"...link doesn't work though lol.

    Here it is.
    Prime + Compound 20 + DAA. Get in here!!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    Are you on the Android app? It's there if you "open browser"...link doesn't work though lol.

    Here it is.
    Prime + Compound 20 + DAA. Get in here!!
    Lol thanks. No, iPhone tho
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  14. thanks! link works for me though
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  15. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    thanks! link works for me though
    No problem. It's probably because I'm on my phone.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  16. 11pm here. Excited but about to go to bed so tomorrow will come faster so I can stock up on Versa-1!
    US Army, Infantry.
    Currently Deployed.
    Will be back late 2015

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Is the IC release an all day event, or limited time window? Or limited bottle count?
    there's usually only so many kits ready to ship. after they are gone, it's done until it gets to retail.

    BUUUUTTT, the price of the IC deal will be ridiculous. you won't see it again.

  18. Hopefully it's released by 10am eastern or else I'm gonna have to sneak to the bathroom during work and order from my phone
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Hopefully it's released by 10am eastern or else I'm gonna have to sneak to the bathroom during work and order from my phone
    git-r-dun!

    however you gotta get in man. I had a second bottle waiting for me when I got home...so PUMPED!!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Hopefully it's released by 10am eastern or else I'm gonna have to sneak to the bathroom during work and order from my phone
    I do this frequently. If you guys see me post between 9am-7pm EST it's because I'm "pooping" at work lol.

    VERSA-1 VERSA-1 VERSA-1

    I just got home from a killer back workout. I'm all jack3d up for the IC release.....deals are down right stupid fellas....
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    I do this frequently. If you guys see me post between 9am-7pm EST it's because I'm "pooping" at work lol.

    VERSA-1 VERSA-1 VERSA-1

    I just got home from a killer back workout. I'm all jack3d up for the IC release.....deals are down right stupid fellas....
    Legs must fall asleep sitting that long.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post

    Legs must fall asleep sitting that long.
    If I had a nickel....

    I'd probably be able to buy 7 bottles of versa-1 2maro
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post

    Legs must fall asleep sitting that long.
    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    If I had a nickel....

    I'd probably be able to buy 7 bottles of versa-1 2maro
    Lolll same!
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Have to work till 3 p.m. tomorrow. I hope i dont miss out.. or it sells out
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  25. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Have to work till 3 p.m. tomorrow. I hope i dont miss out.. or it sells out
    I ordered the test powder IC release a week after

  26. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Have to work till 3 p.m. tomorrow. I hope i dont miss out.. or it sells out
    I can see the headline now...."economy slows to a near stand still"

    we were in the bathroom all day checking e-mails......
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    If I had a nickel....

    I'd probably be able to buy 7 bottles of versa-1 2maro
    New Flash - 7 bottles of Versa-1 for a nickel !!!!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  28. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

    New Flash - 7 bottles of Versa-1 for a nickel !!!!!
    Of course I am kidding..

    Got back from gym. Hit a 520lb deadlift w/ no belt or straps. My mood is sky high and I had couple shots of Patron. Now I am contemplating calling out tomorrow, so I can stay in front of my computer all day checking e-mails. This is evidence based hype folks. It's so real I can feel it. Lets move that time, get our emails and hit that buy button.

    Lets get this !!!!!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  29. 520 ain't no joke my friend.....#versa-1
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  30. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Of course I am kidding..

    Got back from gym. Hit a 520lb deadlift w/ no belt or straps. My mood is sky high and I had couple shots of Patron. Now I am contemplating calling out tomorrow, so I can stay in front of my computer all day checking e-mails. This is evidence based hype folks. It's so real I can feel it. Lets move that time, get our emails and hit that buy button.

    Lets get this !!!!!!

    Staps and and belts....those are for girly men anyway.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

    Of course I am kidding..

    Got back from gym. Hit a 520lb deadlift w/ no belt or straps. My mood is sky high and I had couple shots of Patron. Now I am contemplating calling out tomorrow, so I can stay in front of my computer all day checking e-mails. This is evidence based hype folks. It's so real I can feel it. Lets move that time, get our emails and hit that buy button.

    Lets get this !!!!!!
    Nice job fumoney! That's some serious weight man. Luckily I have tomorrow off from work (and gym), so I'll be staring at my email waiting to pull the trigger.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  32. only 520?
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
  33. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    I ordered the test powder IC release a week after
    Versa-1 may not make it a day after seeing the results of the loggers...

    This could be the biggest drop ever!
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  34. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Versa-1 may not make it a day after seeing the results of the loggers...

    This could be the biggest drop ever!
    Oh yeah I know I was just saying. I need a few!

  35. anyone get the e-mail today??
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    anyone get the e-mail today??
    Nothing yet on my account.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  37. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    only 520?
    I know. I really need Versa-1 to get me over 600.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  38. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    I know. I really need Versa-1 to get me over 600.
    hahahaha
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  39. I got an email with a link that doesnt work.
    Check your form: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/exercise-science/190675-proper-techniques.html
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/235436-tossing-weight-torobestia.html

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia View Post
    I got an email with a link that doesnt work.
    Yeah, I think all the traffic caused the site to crash.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Get over here! You don't want to miss this!!!!
    By MrKleen73 in forum Body Performance Solutions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-27-2011, 12:19 PM
  2. My "I don't want to be sick stack"
    By chainsaw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 03-01-2009, 09:26 AM
  3. for those of us that don't want to pin...
    By psywzrd in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-18-2007, 09:38 AM
  4. Don't miss out on the new products!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 01:09 AM
  5. Don't be the first one to miss out on Omega Sports' ONE!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-29-2007, 06:23 PM
Log in
Log in