FINAFLEX FREAK MARSHMALLOW CONTEST!!!! FREE PRODUCT & SWAG!!!

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

  1. Cool Bring it Bulk all you gotta hit is 12!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html


  2. Damn 12!? Ha ha this should be hilarious to try
    •   
       


  3. Ok fools here you go. If you can beat this you deserve it.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntgV...e_gdata_player
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Ok fools here you go. If you can beat this you deserve it.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntgV...e_gdata_player
    17? He musta swallowed some bc only like 6 came out in the end lol...

  5. Well, I tried to beat it, but 11 is my max amount of marshmallows in my mouth without swallowing any of them.
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."
    •   
       


  6. I'm trying tonight!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    I'm trying tonight!
    I know you'll do at least 20. I've heard stories...
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  8. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    I know you'll do at least 20. I've heard stories...
    Your mom taught me well
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post

    Your mom taught me well
    Ouch. I figured it was from taking to much bbc

  10. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post

    Your mom taught me well
    Awww no you didn't! Lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  11. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Awww no you didn't! Lol
    Lol like a boss
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post

    Lol like a boss
    My mom says hi btw
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  13. I'm going to try this tonight or in the morning. I just bought some marshmallows at the grocery

  14. I was the guy laughing my ass off in the background. If he swallowed I didn't see him do it. Admittedly there was only 5-6 solid ones that came out but behind that was a gob of disgusting goo. One can only hope he didn't cheat and swallow but I didn't see him do it so I am not accusing him of it.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    17? He musta swallowed some bc only like 6 came out in the end lol...
    Negative it was all mashed together. LOL.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  16. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I was the guy laughing my ass off in the background. If he swallowed I didn't see him do it. Admittedly there was only 5-6 solid ones that came out but behind that was a gob of disgusting goo. One can only hope he didn't cheat and swallow but I didn't see him do it so I am not accusing him of it.

    Exactly. Lots of goo... I don't need to cheat to win anything. If y'all feel it wasn't good enough then disqualify it. Simple as that.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Exactly. Lots of goo... I don't need to cheat to win anything. If y'all feel it wasn't good enough then disqualify it. Simple as that.
    I wasn't saying you swallowed any, I was merely saying that all I could do was 11. Perhaps I shouldn't have agreed to extend the promo! ;-)

    Congrats Jeff! I don't see anyone beating 17!
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

  18. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

    I wasn't saying you swallowed any, I was merely saying that all I could do was 11. Perhaps I shouldn't have agreed to extend the promo! ;-)

    Congrats Jeff! I don't see anyone beating 17!
    I would doubt it, that's Guinness material!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  19. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I was the guy laughing my ass off in the background. If he swallowed I didn't see him do it. Admittedly there was only 5-6 solid ones that came out but behind that was a gob of disgusting goo. One can only hope he didn't cheat and swallow but I didn't see him do it so I am not accusing him of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Exactly. Lots of goo... I don't need to cheat to win anything. If y'all feel it wasn't good enough then disqualify it. Simple as that.
    I've never known either of these guys to be anything but stand-up guys and if they say it's legit, then that's good enough for me! I had to try at least one more time and barely got to 12 this time before I had to give myself the Hymlick(sp?). I'm done! No more nasty goo!!!
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

  20. I have no idea how he did it but it was gross watching him wretch multiple times. Happy New Years Every one!!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  21. Well it looks like OnlyChevy6 got the win here. Send me your addy and what product you would like. Luke hit me up I may be able to hook you up with something since you were kind enough to extend the contest.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  22. Congrats to Chevy! It pays to have a big mouth! Lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  23. No Doubt he has one of those for sure...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  24. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Congrats to Chevy! It pays to have a big mouth! Lol
    Lmfao.. thanks
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  25. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    No Doubt he has one of those for sure...
    Hey now. ...
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  26. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

    I wasn't saying you swallowed any, I was merely saying that all I could do was 11. Perhaps I shouldn't have agreed to extend the promo! ;-)

    Congrats Jeff! I don't see anyone beating 17!
    Its all good brother
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  27. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

    I've never known either of these guys to be anything but stand-up guys and if they say it's legit, then that's good enough for me! I had to try at least one more time and barely got to 12 this time before I had to give myself the Hymlick(sp?). I'm done! No more nasty goo!!!
    Thanks for the kind words
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  28. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Well it looks like OnlyChevy6 got the win here. Send me your addy and what product you would like. Luke hit me up I may be able to hook you up with something since you were kind enough to extend the contest.
    Alrighty.....
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Iron Mag Labs, CONTEST... 2 Free Products
    By kBrown in forum IronMagLabs
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 07-04-2012, 03:59 PM
  2. Replies: 182
    Last Post: 12-24-2008, 07:43 PM
  3. USPlabs Customers Testify for FREE product Plus CONTEST!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 02:15 PM
  4. Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Naming Contest - Free Supps
    By sns8778 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: 09-25-2007, 02:20 PM
Log in
Log in