FINAFLEX FREAK MARSHMALLOW CONTEST!!!! FREE PRODUCT & SWAG!!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to try this tonight or in the morning. I just bought some marshmallows at the grocery

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was the guy laughing my ass off in the background. If he swallowed I didn't see him do it. Admittedly there was only 5-6 solid ones that came out but behind that was a gob of disgusting goo. One can only hope he didn't cheat and swallow but I didn't see him do it so I am not accusing him of it.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was the guy laughing my ass off in the background. If he swallowed I didn't see him do it. Admittedly there was only 5-6 solid ones that came out but behind that was a gob of disgusting goo. One can only hope he didn't cheat and swallow but I didn't see him do it so I am not accusing him of it.

Exactly. Lots of goo... I don't need to cheat to win anything. If y'all feel it wasn't good enough then disqualify it. Simple as that.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly. Lots of goo... I don't need to cheat to win anything. If y'all feel it wasn't good enough then disqualify it. Simple as that.
I wasn't saying you swallowed any, I was merely saying that all I could do was 11. Perhaps I shouldn't have agreed to extend the promo! ;-)

Congrats Jeff! I don't see anyone beating 17!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wasn't saying you swallowed any, I was merely saying that all I could do was 11. Perhaps I shouldn't have agreed to extend the promo! ;-)

I would doubt it, that's Guinness material!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never known either of these guys to be anything but stand-up guys and if they say it's legit, then that's good enough for me! I had to try at least one more time and barely got to 12 this time before I had to give myself the Hymlick(sp?). I'm done! No more nasty goo!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have no idea how he did it but it was gross watching him wretch multiple times. Happy New Years Every one!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well it looks like OnlyChevy6 got the win here. Send me your addy and what product you would like. Luke hit me up I may be able to hook you up with something since you were kind enough to extend the contest.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats to Chevy! It pays to have a big mouth! Lol ;)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No Doubt he has one of those for sure... :)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Its all good brother

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never known either of these guys to be anything but stand-up guys and if they say it's legit, then that's good enough for me! I had to try at least one more time and barely got to 12 this time before I had to give myself the Hymlick(sp?). I'm done! No more nasty goo!!!
Thanks for the kind words

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well it looks like OnlyChevy6 got the win here. Send me your addy and what product you would like. Luke hit me up I may be able to hook you up with something since you were kind enough to extend the contest.
Alrighty.....