Lecheek Holiday Promo

Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

  1. T-Bone

    I think you won this round.
    lol
    US Army, Infantry.
    Currently Deployed.
    Will be back late 2015
    •   
       


  2. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    T-Bone

    I think you won this round.
    lol
    You think ?
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Marms

    You think ?
    Hope not lol

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    You think ?
    If he didn't than oh boy. lol
    US Army, Infantry.
    Currently Deployed.
    Will be back late 2015

  5. I'm watching Seinfeld right now
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  6. MIdwestBeast
    T-Bone
    DKgreene88


    PM me your shipping info with HOLIDAY PROMO WINNER in the title
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions

  7. Contest 3.

    Nutraplanet had some great deals on Lecheek products for their Black Friday sale, post your receipts here if you purchased any Lecheek product from 11/23-11/30
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    MIdwestBeast
    T-Bone
    DKgreene88


    PM me your shipping info with HOLIDAY PROMO WINNER in the title
    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Contest 3.

    Nutraplanet had some great deals on Lecheek products for their Black Friday sale, post your receipts here if you purchased any Lecheek product from 11/23-11/30
    Congrats guys

    Lets see some NP/Lecheek receipts for some wins.
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Contest 3.

    Nutraplanet had some great deals on Lecheek products for their Black Friday sale, post your receipts here if you purchased any Lecheek product from 11/23-11/30
    I am ordering some cycle armor right now actually, that's convenient!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia

    I am ordering some cycle armor right now actually, that's convenient!
    Gonna need it for that msten
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions

  11. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Gonna need it for that msten
    It's not out for sale yet D:

  12. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia

    It's not out for sale yet D:
    Pmd
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions

  13. Picked one up for me and one for my bud as a early christmas present
    Name:  tada.PNG
Views: 39
Size:  49.9 KB

  14. Giving the speed a go tomorrow
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water
    Giving the speed a go tomorrow
    Nice, you were on a stim break too right?
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

    Nice, you were on a stim break too right?
    No stims at all for a while cut coffee for a week. I'll introduce coffee on Sunday but keep it at that & 1 cup of 1/2 & 1/2 decaf/regular.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  17. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    MIdwestBeast
    T-Bone
    DKgreene88


    PM me your shipping info with HOLIDAY PROMO WINNER in the title
    Ooops, I put holiday "PROM" winner by mistake!

  18. Holiday prom queen winner, TBone



    Congrats girl!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    Holiday prom queen winner, TBone



    Congrats girl!

    Reps for you!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    No stims at all for a while cut coffee for a week. I'll introduce coffee on Sunday but keep it at that & 1 cup of 1/2 & 1/2 decaf/regular.
    I did 1/2 scoop for like a month when I first did the speedx3, but that was after a month of zero stims at all. Even now Im on my third tub one scoop still hits the spot LOL
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions

  21. How's that Testodrol X9 stuff?.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    How's that Testodrol X9 stuff?.
    Great supplement. Been using with a Lecheek stack and have been maintaining my mass if not adding some while slowly cutting. This is with minimal to no cardio. On my way to breaking some PR's too.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Great supplement. Been using with a Lecheek stack and have been maintaining my mass if not adding some while slowly cutting. This is with minimal to no cardio. On my way to breaking some PR's too.

    Sounds great. I've been eyeing it for awhile.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone

    Sounds great. I've been eyeing it for awhile.
    I ran it as part of my contest prep. Logged the whole ghing if you want to look it up. But like wilpit said definitly helped keep my size and strength on a calorie defecit. Id live to give it a go on a bulk or recomp
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions

  25. Yeah I'm seeing a lot of progress and my diet is not ideal to where I should have it well at less it isn't consistent.

  26. I know we sold alot more than just that one. Come on it really simple and these shaker stackers are pretty cool.
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    No stims at all for a while cut coffee for a week. I'll introduce coffee on Sunday but keep it at that & 1 cup of 1/2 & 1/2 decaf/regular.
    shame on you....stims are nectar from the GODS!!!!


    AMPHETAgon...the GOD of stims!!!


    don't leave home without em



    stay thirsty, my friends!!!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    shame on you....stims are nectar from the GODS!!!!


    AMPHETAgon...the GOD of stims!!!


    don't leave home without em



    stay thirsty, my friends!!!
    Do we need to run a stimulant intervention on you man? Are you stimmed out right now? I am!! LOL
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Marms
    I know we sold alot more than just that one. Come on it really simple and these shaker stackers are pretty cool.
    Hey it's not just "that one" it's "THE one"

  30. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    shame on you....stims are nectar from the GODS!!!!


    AMPHETAgon...the GOD of stims!!!


    don't leave home without em



    stay thirsty, my friends!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    Do we need to run a stimulant intervention on you man? Are you stimmed out right now? I am!! LOL
    LOL
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  31. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Hey it's not just "that one" it's "THE one"
    Ya whats up with that ???
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Marms

    Ya whats up with that ???
    Ill take 2 of the bottles then

  33. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    Do we need to run a stimulant intervention on you man? Are you stimmed out right now? I am!! LOL
    you are kidding right? of course i am stimmed right now-if i am still breathing then i am stimmed, hell i take stims before bed and eat them for breakfast!!!


    thinking of legally changing my name to 'STIM"...

  34. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you are kidding right? of course i am stimmed right now-if i am still breathing then i am stimmed, hell i take stims before bed and eat them for breakfast!!!


    thinking of legally changing my name to 'STIM"...
    Hahahaha! The level of stimmed out awesomeness in this quote is immeasurable.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    Hahahaha! The level of stimmed out awesomeness in this quote is immeasurable.
    always on the look out for the next new stim....
    ephedra-gone
    1,3 gone

    i can still get those 2 but they seemed much better when companies could use them in their formulations!!!


    i think most companies have lost their balls when it comes to stims-with all of the law suits surrounding ephedra, i think they started dumbing down on strong stims...there is a huge market for a serious stim if a company has the balls to go for it.....

    stimx-original remains the strongest stim i have used and it was the top seller at almost every bb-etailer years ago, goes to show how popular a really STRONG stim could be. to many pansies that whine about stims being too strong, but if you look at sales it's the strongest stim formulas that sell the best-people really do want STRONG stims!!!

    btw-this goes for pre-workout formulas also...look at sales, it the strongest stim formulas that sell the best....


    long live STRONG stims!!!!!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 72
    Last Post: 12-23-2013, 07:32 PM
  2. Anabolic Innovations Holiday spirit promo
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 368
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 12:55 PM
  3. LG Holiday Promo!!
    By Liftergym33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 02:07 AM
  4. will there be a holiday promo code?
    By ryaroberts in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-24-2008, 01:29 AM
Log in
Log in