Lecheek Holiday Promo

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
No stims at all for a while cut coffee for a week. I'll introduce coffee on Sunday but keep it at that & 1 cup of 1/2 & 1/2 decaf/regular.
I did 1/2 scoop for like a month when I first did the speedx3, but that was after a month of zero stims at all. Even now Im on my third tub one scoop still hits the spot LOL

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
How's that Testodrol X9 stuff?.
Great supplement. Been using with a Lecheek stack and have been maintaining my mass if not adding some while slowly cutting. This is with minimal to no cardio. On my way to breaking some PR's too.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great supplement. Been using with a Lecheek stack and have been maintaining my mass if not adding some while slowly cutting. This is with minimal to no cardio. On my way to breaking some PR's too.

Sounds great. I've been eyeing it for awhile.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Sounds great. I've been eyeing it for awhile.
I ran it as part of my contest prep. Logged the whole ghing if you want to look it up. But like wilpit said definitly helped keep my size and strength on a calorie defecit. Id live to give it a go on a bulk or recomp

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Yeah I'm seeing a lot of progress and my diet is not ideal to where I should have it well at less it isn't consistent.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know we sold alot more than just that one. Come on it really simple and these shaker stackers are pretty cool.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No stims at all for a while cut coffee for a week. I'll introduce coffee on Sunday but keep it at that & 1 cup of 1/2 & 1/2 decaf/regular.
shame on you....stims are nectar from the GODS!!!!

AMPHETAgon...the GOD of stims!!!

don't leave home without em

stay thirsty, my friends!!!

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
shame on you....stims are nectar from the GODS!!!!

AMPHETAgon...the GOD of stims!!!

don't leave home without em

stay thirsty, my friends!!!
Do we need to run a stimulant intervention on you man? Are you stimmed out right now? I am!! LOL

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know we sold alot more than just that one. Come on it really simple and these shaker stackers are pretty cool.
Hey it's not just "that one" it's "THE one" :(

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Do we need to run a stimulant intervention on you man? Are you stimmed out right now? I am!! LOL
you are kidding right? of course i am stimmed right now-if i am still breathing then i am stimmed, hell i take stims before bed and eat them for breakfast!!!

thinking of legally changing my name to 'STIM"...

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
you are kidding right? of course i am stimmed right now-if i am still breathing then i am stimmed, hell i take stims before bed and eat them for breakfast!!!

thinking of legally changing my name to 'STIM"...
Hahahaha! The level of stimmed out awesomeness in this quote is immeasurable.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hahahaha! The level of stimmed out awesomeness in this quote is immeasurable.
always on the look out for the next new stim....
ephedra-gone
1,3 gone

i can still get those 2 but they seemed much better when companies could use them in their formulations!!!

i think most companies have lost their balls when it comes to stims-with all of the law suits surrounding ephedra, i think they started dumbing down on strong stims...there is a huge market for a serious stim if a company has the balls to go for it.....

stimx-original remains the strongest stim i have used and it was the top seller at almost every bb-etailer years ago, goes to show how popular a really STRONG stim could be. to many pansies that whine about stims being too strong, but if you look at sales it's the strongest stim formulas that sell the best-people really do want STRONG stims!!!

btw-this goes for pre-workout formulas also...look at sales, it the strongest stim formulas that sell the best....

long live STRONG stims!!!!!!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
THE WINNER WILL ALSO GET $15 IN NUTRABUCKS. How bout dem apples?

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
The next to post up an NP LN reciept from the sale gets a double bonus look at that WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There ya go! Who's it going to be?

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
What did we win on that second contest? Just wondering

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What did we win on that second contest? Just wondering
The whole length of the contest will be for stacker shakers. We wanted to leave it open to everyone even winners so you could win more than 1. They are actually cooler than they look once you have it in your hands.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
The whole length of the contest will be for stacker shakers. We wanted to leave it open to everyone even winners so you could win more than 1. They are actually cooler than they look once you have it in your hands.
Cool can't wait to get it!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok I guess we will move on to the next ? Matt will have to update OP when he gets a chance.
Stepen Garcia since your the only one the won and posted I will talk to NPCS about gettin yuo that NP credit ;)

NEXT ?
What is MARMS favorite x mas movie??? I will let this run for a few days and lets have one guess per person as of now.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Ok I guess we will move on to the next ? Matt will have to update OP when he gets a chance.
Stepen Garcia since your the only one the won and posted I will talk to NPCS about gettin yuo that NP credit ;)

NEXT ?
What is MARMS favorite x mas movie??? I will let this run for a few days and lets have one guess per person as of now.

frosty the snowman

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

NEXT ?
Charlie Brown Christmas

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
frosty the snowman
I have to tell you that I watched that last Friday with my son. Nothing is better that to watch the kids faces when they watch this stuff. Last night we watched Meisterburger burger miester and it was the first time he watched it. He was entranced lol.
But no thats not my fav.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

NEXT ?

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I forgot all about bad Santa that sh!t is hilarious

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I forgot all about bad Santa that sh!t is hilarious
My favorite comedy along with Borat and Night at the Roxbury.
Still hoping to see Bad Santa 2.
If they ever wanted to make money they would make Bad Easter Bunny, Bad Turkey and so on.. Billy Bob was born to make movies like Bad Santa.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Hes gonna cry :(
I did cry....I cant believe I came home from vacation to a ghost town of a promo

I'll buy him a nice box of chocolates
Im going to hold you to that.....shipment of shaker upon recieving chocolates...JK

NEXT ?

Stephen Garcia PM me your shipping info

Ill add in a shaker for whoever can guess mine as well

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I did cry....I cant believe I came home from vacation to a ghost town of a promo

Im going to hold you to that.....shipment of shaker upon recieving chocolates...JK

Stephen Garcia PM me your shipping info

Ill add in a shaker for whoever can guess mine as well
Rudolph

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
martin65 Supplements 2
martin65 Supplements 2
martin65 Supplements 0
Supplements 13
Marms Company Promotions 47