EPIC workout videos

Page 9 of 13 First ... 7891011 ... Last

  1. Oooh, never saw this. Pretty old video, I'll get a new one in this week. Bent over rows 275 x reps. This was like my last set so form is crap.


    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    It's perfect for ankle support and perfect heal
    Hell yeah, I wear my vibrams on runs and for squat/deads. Insane balance and power from the proprioception
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post

    Hell yeah, I wear my vibrams on runs and for squat/deads. Insane balance and power from the proprioception
    I use my vibrams for deads but for squats you will want a little bit of a heel. For this boots always win.
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    I use my vibrams for deads but for squats you will want a little bit of a heel. For this boots always win.
    Eh I don't like the heel support, I know it reminds you to kick in your posterior chain, but if you've been doing them long enough you can anyways.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

  5. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post

    Eh I don't like the heel support, I know it reminds you to kick in your posterior chain, but if you've been doing them long enough you can anyways.
    That's not exactly it... It helps with stability. You can lean back more and go deaper. Vibrams are flat which is good for deads so when you pull you don't fall forward
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    That's not exactly it... It helps with stability. You can lean back more and go deaper. Vibrams are flat which is good for deads so when you pull you don't fall forward
    This, my squat shoes have a thick heel, depth is a breeze.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  7. Thank you I hadn't taken that into account. although I usually front squat ass to grass, stopped doing conventional a while back
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

  8. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Thank you I hadn't taken that into account. although I usually front squat ass to grass, stopped doing conventional a while back
    Those are really good for you...Atg hold and back up. Those will get you!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  9. The wife and I got our EPIC today!!! One of each version so thatll be fun


    90s dumbell shoulder presses
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IR_PtDpVyBw&feature=plcp

    110s DB incline press

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLJPOyIQG1s&feature=plcp
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  10. I like flat wrestling shoes And for leg day my military boots. Matty you'll love EPIC bro. Lets see some EPIC vids
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    I like flat wrestling shoes And for leg day my military boots. Matty you'll love EPIC bro. Lets see some EPIC vids
    You know exactly what's up! I use my combat boots as well. Ex soldier?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  12. My training partner could use some epic too, he isn't getting any of mine Here is his last set of squats at 335 today.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  13. Nah I just wage war in the gym
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC
    I like flat wrestling shoes And for leg day my military boots. Matty you'll love EPIC bro. Lets see some EPIC vids
    We will work on getting some up tomorow
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  15. Ok...hit a PR on Deadlifts today. I'm hesitant to claim it bc I had a spot at the chin but never the less it was a trying lift. Airborne I was not prepared and forgot my Vibrams but ill try to get them next time.

    585x1 Deadlift

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az_fEO-lMCQ

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Ok...hit a PR on Deadlifts today. I'm hesitant to claim it bc I had a spot at the chin but never the less it was a trying lift. Airborne I was not prepared and forgot my Vibrams but ill try to get them next time.

    585x1 Deadlift

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az_fEO-lMCQ
    Looked good!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit
    Ok...hit a PR on Deadlifts today. I'm hesitant to claim it bc I had a spot at the chin but never the less it was a trying lift. Airborne I was not prepared and forgot my Vibrams but ill try to get them next time.

    585x1 Deadlift

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az_fEO-lMCQ
    Nice lift man...motivation for me.tomorow. Depending on how.i feel i may go for a 1 rep max deadlift tomorow wont be near you or airborns numbers maybe mid 4s though
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  18. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

    Nice lift man...motivation for me.tomorow. Depending on how.i feel i may go for a 1 rep max deadlift tomorow wont be near you or airborns numbers maybe mid 4s though
    Go for it man. I was not motivated today but I just decided to put my tampon in and give it a try. So hopefully we will see a video tomorrow.

  19. Hell Yeah Wilpit! Good pull!
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  20. Awesome pull! Super jealous
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  21. Thanks guys, appreciate it adds to my motivation

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Thanks guys, appreciate it adds to my motivation
    Beast Bro!

  23. keep em coming guys!
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    keep em coming guys!
    Wilpit already killed it! haha
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

  25. I'll get some up soon... I'm down due to an allergic reaction on test... Must have a bad vial
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  26. Airborne gets the beast title on this thread but ill gladly take second place lol

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Airborne gets the beast title on this thread but ill gladly take second place lol
    Naw bro! Your a monster!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  28. Lol I don't have a 645+lb Raw Deadlift....yet lol...so that's all you

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit
    Lol I don't have a 645+lb Raw Deadlift....yet lol...so that's all you
    You guys are monsters...i punked out of a new pr on deads yesterday but i got a 415 pull on video ill post shortly
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  30. Yesterday I did deficit pulls for the first time... It's gonna help get my 700 again.
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 08-17-2010, 05:38 AM
  2. Jennifer Nicole Lee's Hottest Workout Video
    By CopyCat in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-28-2010, 04:53 PM
  3. Epic Fail Videos
    By jon671 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-01-2009, 02:13 PM
  4. Mariusz workout video
    By ktw in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-09-2006, 07:20 PM
  5. Pro Workout Videos
    By oldfart in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-14-2005, 06:35 PM
Log in
Log in