lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We've all seen those videos that inspire us to do more
whether it be in the gym or in life.
The gym videos are what we are looking for.
Not from somewhere on the internet but from YOU!!
We want your EPIC videos!
Show us what makes your workout session EPIC!

If what makes it EPIC is the weight that you move ---Let's see it!
If what makes it EPIC is the reps you throw up/ down ---Let's see it!
If you are just an all around bad mama jama --Let's see it!

This is going to be run on multiple forums to find some of the best videos to use in a video we are putting together to run on our newly redone youtube channel. The best/ most creative one from each forum will then go head to head for a grand prize!
Having music and a good title will help!
Of course, everyone who submits a video is a winner!
That's right, submit a legitimate video and walk away with a bottle of EPIC!
The grand prize winner will get (6) bottles of EPIC! (Their choice of flavor too!)

RULES:
All entrants must be:
18 or older
Either a USA or Canada resident
In good standings/ reputation on the forum

No nudity/ profanity in videos (but hotties are allowed!)

These videos will be for use by LG SCIENCES.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome! Would love to get some EPIC to add in with my Trifecta Stack!

I did this video last month on a competition. To me it was pretty epic I thought it would be easy but I was DEAD WRONG! 15lb dumbbells locked on a lat raise. I was only able to get a minute in but what suprised me was that i was able to curse and laugh doing it and keep going strong a little while longer lol. I don't know if this qualifies as EPIC and knowing the monsters that roam anabolicminds they will post amazing videos but if you guys looking to make a blooper video after feel free to use mine.

[video=youtube;WJhYRPaW5kc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJhYRPaW5kc&feature=relmfu[/video]

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The cursing and laughing wasn't as bad as the bad Gene Simons impersonation! (Sticking the tongue out)

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The cursing and laughing wasn't as bad as the bad Gene Simons impersonation! (Sticking the tongue out)
I can do a better impersonation of him lol Got a big tongue plus it was the first thing that came to my mind to stop from cursing haha.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
king why dont you make a little video that includes some titles and stuff. shake up this crowd!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
king why dont you make a little video that includes some titles and stuff. shake up this crowd!
I thought about that but I let my friend borrow my go pro for his trip and he only comes back at the end of the month. My phone wants to be smashed against the wall because everytime I take a picture of video it turns off by itself and sometimes it saves the video and sometimes it doesnt. Here is another though. Last week doing DTP Arms. 70lb for 10 reps.
[video=youtube;cB-cEamM5hs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cB-cEamM5hs[/video]

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you actually look like leonidas from 300~~ lmao i had no idea you were a movie stunt double.
I wish!
I did make a meme just for that though.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
king you should send em your shipping info i will get you a bottle of EPIC for your entries.. but i want you to make one(minimum) with epic involved some how!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
king you should send em your shipping info i will get you a bottle of EPIC for your entries.. but i want you to make one(minimum) with epic involved some how!

Thanks!
Will steal friend's phone to make a video when EPIC gets here. I already got a crazy mind so I know what i'm going to do already on the video =D.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Dragon93 Epic video

You asked for it so here it is.
[video]plus.google.com/photos/115179327997532806743/albums/5811490527884653985/5811490532526519538[/video]
[video]plus.google.com/photos/115179327997532806743/albums/5811490527884653985/5811490533307409442[/video]

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thats awesome dragon!! its amazing what you can do when your motivated! keep up the awesome workouts your truely an inspiration for many more people than you know. especially these days when money is tight as hell and works hard to come by.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
thats awesome dragon!! its amazing what you can do when your motivated! keep up the awesome workouts your truely an inspiration for many more people than you know. especially these days when money is tight as hell and works hard to come by.
Thanks bro

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
I just notice the bottle of epic next to you
You would be able to compare the two one with agmatine and less glycerol and the OG with no agmatine good luck

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
You would be able to compare the two one with agmatine and less glycerol and the OG with no agmatine good luck
Yah it will be nice to see the difference

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who else out there has a video showing how their workouts are Epic? I know there are some guys out there that have some killer workouts! C'mon guys lets see what ya got!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I was curious about that too.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
this just in: the new formula of EPIC has arrived. its now shipping with shotglasses vaccum sealed to the top and yes !! the agmatine is now online.. BTW the flavor was rummored to have taken a hit but i couldnt tell personally. i cant wait till my rep order to get my hands on my own bottle!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Get on this folks!

Glycerol + Agmatine = Life Changed. #addictionTOinsanePUMPS

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i couldnt stand it.. last night i broke into a promo bottle..(doing another EPIC promo this week at golds) so i have some new stuff laying around,
one of them was damaged in shipping. so any how i cracked it open and to add to my chest and bis lift. so lets just say by the time i walked out of the gym them muscle were so engorged with blood it = mind blown.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
i couldnt stand it.. last night i broke into a promo bottle..(doing another EPIC promo this week at golds) so i have some new stuff laying around,
one of them was damaged in shipping. so any how i cracked it open and to add to my chest and bis lift. so lets just say by the time i walked out of the gym them muscle were so engorged with blood it = mind blown.
I need that to happen with out pre w.o. :D

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cannot wait for my bottle! Will take it with me on vacation as well =D.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
do we get an ingredient profile???

Maybe monday Ill video my attempt for a new Deadlift PR

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
added is arginine AKG
Agmatine sulfate and
dropped in the alfa yohimbine.

i will see if we can get a real label up soon.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
added is arginine AKG
Agmatine sulfate and
dropped in the alfa yohimbine.

i will see if we can get a real label up soon.
Awesome

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FIRST ONE TO POST UP A GOOD MONTAGE VIDEO WITH "EYE OF THE TIGER"

This is on top of the free bottle of EPIC, but the first to submit a montage video with "Eye of the Tiger" playing/ overplaying, will get a bottle M1D Black from my personal stash! Just to sweeten the pot!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FIRST ONE TO POST UP A GOOD MONTAGE VIDEO WITH "EYE OF THE TIGER"

This is on top of the free bottle of EPIC, but the first to submit a montage video with "Eye of the Tiger" playing/ overplaying, will get a bottle M1D Black from my personal stash! Just to sweeten the pot!
As soon as the bottle that r1pp3r is sending me I'll have a talk with the guy at the gym to play that song while I do my lift =D Hopefully before anyone else lol.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not just any video with the song playing will win, it HAS TO BE A MONTAGE VIDEO.

[video=youtube;b7D8E-zvZew]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7D8E-zvZew&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hey check this link out for the pre vis on the green apple epic video..

lgsciences.org

cratique as you wish.

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
Can't see it on my phone I don't have Internet at home maybe link would work

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can just send that directly to Rip! I'll pm you his email addy.

BTW, did you send him your shipping info?
lol and OF COURSE I sent him my shipping info =D

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
post deleted bad video link

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Ok ill try again if that doesnt work.ill have to wait till i get to a computer

mattys4

mattys4

Awards