EPIC workout videos

Page 5 of 15 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Now to bite mattys video for the day

    Deadlifts...455x5 could have done more but was saving room for my next set but the F'ing phone died mid video. Ill post that tonight once I get it.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpZAVxVFRms


  2. So what i learned today is that you cant compare yourself.to wilpit it will ruin your day
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    •   
       


  3. Lol thanks for the ego boost. I just got off the phone with my cousin and he said the video didn't save. It was a video me Deadlifting 500 even for 3 reps. After the 3rd rep I looked at my cousin and he signed that the phone died. I got pissed and dropped the weight but I think I could have hit it for 5, it felt good. I went on to do 545 for 1 as well which was a huge struggle. I had it 3/4 the way with my body shaking and finally got It. It would have made for a great video. Maybe next week.

  4. Id love to see that 1 rep PR. Maybe ill do the same wont be 550 but mid 4s anyway. Or try to rep 405.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    So what i learned today is that you cant compare yourself.to wilpit it will ruin your day
    Yep. Whatever you do he will do better.
    If you hit a PR do not come back here the same day, it will ruin your moment lol.
    Army Veteran. OEF.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Lol, well I hope the video shows how I stack them. The view sucks I know. The stack sucks bc I can't really go any higher then the 200 without the range of motion being messed up bc the DB on top gets in the way. 200 is a good burn though
    Have your local weld shop make something like this for you. (Or if you have the means, do it yourself) You just have to use equal or fairly equal weights with your DBs.

    Name:  112812190641.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  91.1 KB
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  7. Lol, well that 545 was actually a tie with my previous best. Ill def beat that soon I'm sure. Ill tell u want I won't post any more vids for a couple days. And king...I watched your extra long narrative leg press videos lol. Good work on your leg presses man, you banged them out nicely

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit
    Lol, well that 545 was actually a tie with my previous best. Ill def beat that soon I'm sure. Ill tell u want I won't post any more vids for a couple days. And king...I watched your extra long narrative leg press videos lol. Good work on your leg presses man, you banged them out nicely
    Nah man keep postin gives me motivation to push harder,to catch up
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  9. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd

    Have your local weld shop make something like this for you. (Or if you have the means, do it yourself) You just have to use equal or fairly equal weights with your DBs.

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****71 036"/>
    Hmm that may work. I will have to look into a local weld shop and see what they can do. I like to keep my DB at a slight angle when doing rows so I wonder how that would affect my rows as far as balance...maybe you slightly diff weights to balance it where I like it may work.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Hmm that may work. I will have to look into a local weld shop and see what they can do. I like to keep my DB at a slight angle when doing rows so I wonder how that would affect my rows as far as balance...maybe you slightly diff weights to balance it where I like it may work.
    As long as it's not too much of an angle where the DBs want to fall off. Maybe a small strap to hold them on? It was just an idea that came to me but there are definitely other ways the holder could be made. Maybe one high & one low. Just something to think on.
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  11. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    So what i learned today is that you cant compare yourself.to wilpit it will ruin your day
    haha you guys ruined my month, you beasts!!!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    haha you guys ruined my month, you beasts!!!
    Lol! Motivation!
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  13. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Lol! Motivation!
    exactly!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Lol, well that 545 was actually a tie with my previous best. Ill def beat that soon I'm sure. Ill tell u want I won't post any more vids for a couple days. And king...I watched your extra long narrative leg press videos lol. Good work on your leg presses man, you banged them out nicely
    lol Ok fine I like you again. lol And thanks!
    Just wait a few days to post a video of you doing leg presses. I'll be over my accomplishment in 3 or so days haha
    Army Veteran. OEF.

  15. Wilpit something you can do is chain the 150 DB. That awesome doing rows with chains. Also. Something a friend done was Get some solid steel rod. About the size of a DB handle. Then get some 25 lb weights. ( why? ) they are no bigger and in the way than a enormous long 200 lbs DB. Take and place them on the rod where you.want them and weld them pups on there. My first gym they 300lbs there. No crap. Only 2 guys used them. One was not that big. But geez scary strong. I would love to have a pix of them. They had wrote on them
    "Yate's nightmare " that was back when Dorian was king.
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews

  16. Wow 300lbs, I've never even seen that before. Ill def try chains one day and I think it's easier to just ask my gym to get heavier db's lol

  17. Yea it was a hole in the wall place. But some legit powerhouse dudes there. One woman set a bench.press Tennessee state record there.
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews

  18. Wish I had a gym like that...either way I bet that was a good experience.

  19. Haven't done a compound lift for shoulders in a while so I figured for a video I would try standing shoulder press. I haven't done these in at least 2 years.

    275x3 last set. I don't lock out and I not strict form, burns the shoulders though. I may ad these into my routine again it's been to long.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hygxVoaARhU

  20. ok, i figured out what was wrong, the videos were uploaded from my phone with an automatic private setting, i changed it though so now you should be able to view!!!!


  21. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit
    Haven't done a compound lift for shoulders in a while so I figured for a video I would try standing shoulder press. I haven't done these in at least 2 years.

    275x3 last set. I don't lock out and I not strict form, burns the shoulders though. I may ad these into my routine again it's been to long.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hygxVoaARhU
    Beast man next time you should wear a helmet u almost got cracked in the head ;-)

  22. Some videos from today. Just want to clarify that I like to end a lot of my lifts with heavy weight and I use the momentum bc I like to get my body train on moving heavy weight. I always do several more strict sets with lighter weights before I throw the heavy sets in.

    Front raises 75lb DB's x 5
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDnTosy6yqM

    Shoulder shrugs 495x4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4cs-gSwuR0

  23. You guys Are so beast!!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by JR.99
    Beast man next time you should wear a helmet u almost got cracked in the head ;-)
    Wouldn't be the first time lol but usually when I'm not paying attention lol

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit
    Some videos from today. Just want to clarify that I like to end a lot of my lifts with heavy weight and I use the momentum bc I like to get my body train on moving heavy weight. I always do several more strict sets with lighter weights before I throw the heavy sets in.

    Front raises 75lb DB's x 5
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDnTosy6yqM

    Shoulder shrugs 495x4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4cs-gSwuR0
    Damn! 75lb front raises is BEAST! Good sh!t big homie. I never went higher than 35lbs. I like slow and controlled reps when it comes to side and front laterals
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 08-17-2010, 05:38 AM
  2. Jennifer Nicole Lee's Hottest Workout Video
    By CopyCat in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-28-2010, 04:53 PM
  3. Epic Fail Videos
    By jon671 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-01-2009, 02:13 PM
  4. Mariusz workout video
    By ktw in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-09-2006, 07:20 PM
  5. Pro Workout Videos
    By oldfart in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-14-2005, 06:35 PM
Log in
Log in