EPIC workout videos

Page 4 of 15 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    dude those dumbells are awesome
    I hate doing chest presses and shoulder presses with them. Since my quads won't grow they dont sit well on my leg before I lift them up. The hexal ones or whatever they are called only go up to 55lb at my gym lol.
    Army Veteran. OEF.

2. For all of you that have entered a video, if you have not already, make sure that you get you info to me, ripp or one of the other reps here so we can get your bottle out to you! Annnnnnnnnndd after you get your bottle, if you would be kind enough to make another video and leave a small review over in the review section, that would be awesome!

These are the ones that I know have submitted info:
    King
    Dragon
    Wilpit

Got some strong guys in here!
    BPS REP
    Jeremiah 29:11-14
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    For all of you that have entered a video, if you have not already, make sure that you get you info to me, ripp or one of the other reps here so we can get your bottle out to you! Annnnnnnnnndd after you get your bottle, if you would be kind enough to make another video and leave a small review over in the review section, that would be awesome!

King
    Dragon
    Wilpit

Will do. Wednesday got legs and will use Epic for the first time and try to do 550 on the leg press. 4th week of DTP so that will be my goal Wednesday. I'll keep the video shorter than 11 mins this time lol.
    Army Veteran. OEF.

4. good stuff up in here.. 550 with epic involved?? you gonna kill it bro! good job.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    good stuff up in here.. 550 with epic involved?? you gonna kill it bro! good job.
    Hopefully I'll get 550 2x for 10 reps!
    Army Veteran. OEF.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd
    For all of you that have entered a video, if you have not already, make sure that you get you info to me, ripp or one of the other reps here so we can get your bottle out to you! Annnnnnnnnndd after you get your bottle, if you would be kind enough to make another video and leave a small review over in the review section, that would be awesome!

King
    Dragon
    Wilpit

Epiiiiiiiiiic
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

7. Good lifts up in here boyzzz! Keep the videos coming.

8. you guys can use any vid off of my youtube if you would like!!!!

9. set to private? ^^^^^
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx
    set to private? ^^^^^
    Is it? Fock I'll change it after my workout
  11. All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

12. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    sick deads bro!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    set to private? ^^^^^
    i just checked it out and i went through my settings none of my vids are private man.. my channel is bmftisftw if you wanted to use any vids lol

14. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

sick deads bro!!
    Thanks man
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

15. I did 540lb on the leg press this morning.

And smashed my phone after because it shut down so I'm not sure if it recorded everything or not. Will go through the pieces and hopefully the memory card will be intact and the video will be there
    Army Veteran. OEF.

16. Must be one of those days..I finally got someone to video tape my Deadlifts today and on of my heavier sets his phone died and it only took video of part of my reps. Hopefully it took the entire video I have to have it charged first to find out...one of those days

17. I wish I could have someone record me. I have some good barbell rows. I am proud of those. Ha.
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews

18. Damn now I feel like I'm biting everyone's post. I was able to record some DB rows for today's workout. See below. Ill post my Deadlifts tonight once I receive them. Good back day today so far. Still in the gym while typing this lol

Bad angle sorry 150lb DB with 50lb DB on top
    200lb DB row

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEzba9CPpCk

19. Well that is just to much weight mister! Lol.
    I am going to go and sit in my corner and pout. Lol
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews

20. I was wondering how u stacked them.dumbells i saw that in your log and forgot to ask
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

21. Army Veteran. OEF.

22. I broke my phone but the phone recorded! lol. I was so pissed after i broke the phone that i went to finish my workout and the 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th set seemed easier the second time around.
    Army Veteran. OEF.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Damn now I feel like I'm biting everyone's post. I was able to record some DB rows for today's workout. See below. Ill post my Deadlifts tonight once I receive them. Good back day today so far. Still in the gym while typing this lol

Bad angle sorry 150lb DB with 50lb DB on top
    200lb DB row

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEzba9CPpCk
    damn!!

24. Lol, well I hope the video shows how I stack them. The view sucks I know. The stack sucks bc I can't really go any higher then the 200 without the range of motion being messed up bc the DB on top gets in the way. 200 is a good burn though
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 08-17-2010, 05:38 AM
  2. Jennifer Nicole Lee's Hottest Workout Video
    By CopyCat in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-28-2010, 04:53 PM
  3. Epic Fail Videos
    By jon671 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-01-2009, 02:13 PM