EPIC workout videos

Page 11 of 15 First ... 910111213 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    I like flat wrestling shoes And for leg day my military boots. Matty you'll love EPIC bro. Lets see some EPIC vids
    You know exactly what's up! I use my combat boots as well. Ex soldier?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net


  2. My training partner could use some epic too, he isn't getting any of mine Here is his last set of squats at 335 today.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  3. Nah I just wage war in the gym
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC
    I like flat wrestling shoes And for leg day my military boots. Matty you'll love EPIC bro. Lets see some EPIC vids
    We will work on getting some up tomorow
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  5. Ok...hit a PR on Deadlifts today. I'm hesitant to claim it bc I had a spot at the chin but never the less it was a trying lift. Airborne I was not prepared and forgot my Vibrams but ill try to get them next time.

    585x1 Deadlift

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az_fEO-lMCQ
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Ok...hit a PR on Deadlifts today. I'm hesitant to claim it bc I had a spot at the chin but never the less it was a trying lift. Airborne I was not prepared and forgot my Vibrams but ill try to get them next time.

    585x1 Deadlift

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az_fEO-lMCQ
    Looked good!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit
    Ok...hit a PR on Deadlifts today. I'm hesitant to claim it bc I had a spot at the chin but never the less it was a trying lift. Airborne I was not prepared and forgot my Vibrams but ill try to get them next time.

    585x1 Deadlift

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az_fEO-lMCQ
    Nice lift man...motivation for me.tomorow. Depending on how.i feel i may go for a 1 rep max deadlift tomorow wont be near you or airborns numbers maybe mid 4s though
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

    Nice lift man...motivation for me.tomorow. Depending on how.i feel i may go for a 1 rep max deadlift tomorow wont be near you or airborns numbers maybe mid 4s though
    Go for it man. I was not motivated today but I just decided to put my tampon in and give it a try. So hopefully we will see a video tomorrow.

  9. Hell Yeah Wilpit! Good pull!
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  10. Awesome pull! Super jealous
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  11. Thanks guys, appreciate it adds to my motivation

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Thanks guys, appreciate it adds to my motivation
    Beast Bro!

  13. keep em coming guys!
    This Spot For Sale

  14. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    keep em coming guys!
    Wilpit already killed it! haha
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

  15. I'll get some up soon... I'm down due to an allergic reaction on test... Must have a bad vial
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  16. Airborne gets the beast title on this thread but ill gladly take second place lol

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    Airborne gets the beast title on this thread but ill gladly take second place lol
    Naw bro! Your a monster!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  18. Lol I don't have a 645+lb Raw Deadlift....yet lol...so that's all you

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit
    Lol I don't have a 645+lb Raw Deadlift....yet lol...so that's all you
    You guys are monsters...i punked out of a new pr on deads yesterday but i got a 415 pull on video ill post shortly
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  20. Yesterday I did deficit pulls for the first time... It's gonna help get my 700 again.
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Yesterday I did deficit pulls for the first time... It's gonna help get my 700 again.
    Jesus here i am happy with 545 haha. Yesterday for me was working on explosiveness.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

  22. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post

    Jesus here i am happy with 545 haha. Yesterday for me was working on explosiveness.
    Haha yea I've only been deadlifting for about 5 months I believe EVER X-D I pulled a 700 raw and havnt hit it since. Coach says to DL heavy 2 times a month at most. Then focus on other stuff like rack pulls, deficit pulls. Goodmornings will help you a lot! You should be able to goodmorning half the weight of what you squat. Me I work with 405 which is more then half my squat
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  23. All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    Haha yea I've only been deadlifting for about 5 months I believe EVER X-D I pulled a 700 raw and havnt hit it since. Coach says to DL heavy 2 times a month at most. Then focus on other stuff like rack pulls, deficit pulls. Goodmornings will help you a lot! You should be able to goodmorning half the weight of what you squat. Me I work with 405 which is more then half my squat
    Looks like I need to toss those in. I have always hated good mornings haha
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

  25. https://plus.google.com/u/0/11486712...ts/9SuxMTTi6rM

    Hurt my back so I couldn't go as heavy as I'd like ...But I still made it pretty EPIC. Mad drop sets... I was sore as hell the next day! I filmed clips from the whole workout if you guys want to see that
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 08-17-2010, 05:38 AM
  2. Jennifer Nicole Lee's Hottest Workout Video
    By CopyCat in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-28-2010, 04:53 PM
  3. Epic Fail Videos
    By jon671 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-01-2009, 02:13 PM
  4. Mariusz workout video
    By ktw in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-09-2006, 07:20 PM
  5. Pro Workout Videos
    By oldfart in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-14-2005, 06:35 PM
Log in
Log in