EPIC workout videos

Page 10 of 15 First ... 89101112 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    Bluraz was the OG for me. But ive been digging the green apple lately...
    I'VE been waiting for a good blue raz to come out. I have my crisp apple condense
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

2. Blur raz. Eh?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Blur raz. Eh?
    Hella bomb!!! Like the juice inside a Gusher
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

4. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    What mine no good for you? lol
    Lol! Too much talking & too long! Made my battery go dead on my phone & only had the music in the beginning. I'll have to get back where service isn't so crappy to watch all of it - takes waaaaaaaay too long to load when constantly seaching for signal!
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

5. Alright guys, I'm gonna throw out another bonus from my stash!First one to post up an edited montage video with the "Rocky" (Getting stronger) montage music gets a bottle of Liquid M1D. Have fun with it and ham it up. Show progress in the video like a real montage should (real or not!) with the music overlayed. If it's really good, I just might throw in something extra too!! ;-)
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Alright guys, I'm gonna throw out another bonus from my stash!First one to post up an edited montage video with the "Rocky" (Getting stronger) montage music gets a bottle of Liquid M1D. Have fun with it and ham it up. Show progress in the video like a real montage should (real or not!) with the music overlayed. If it's really good, I just might throw in something extra too!! ;-)
    Damnit Luke! Always so generous and its my off weekend
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

7. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Damnit Luke! Always so generous and its my off weekend
    Hahaha! Everybody loves a little added incentive, I just like making it a good incentive!

8. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

Hahaha! Everybody loves a little added incentive, I just like making it a good incentive!
    You have been the most generous rep I've known brother!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

9. A squat PR of mine 290x13
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

10. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja
    Nice work!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

11. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    EPIC
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

12. Here's some 50lb db front shoulder raises, love this excercise! First time doing 50's

13. awesome stuff in here.. anyone else wanna get up there videoS? we will probably let it run a couple more weeks then decide the winner! sweet christmas gift for who ever wins this!
    This Spot For Sale

14. New bench PR.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

15. Oooh, never saw this. Pretty old video, I'll get a new one in this week. Bent over rows 275 x reps. This was like my last set so form is crap.

"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

16. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    It's perfect for ankle support and perfect heal
    Hell yeah, I wear my vibrams on runs and for squat/deads. Insane balance and power from the proprioception
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

17. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post

Hell yeah, I wear my vibrams on runs and for squat/deads. Insane balance and power from the proprioception
    I use my vibrams for deads but for squats you will want a little bit of a heel. For this boots always win.
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

18. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    I use my vibrams for deads but for squats you will want a little bit of a heel. For this boots always win.
    Eh I don't like the heel support, I know it reminds you to kick in your posterior chain, but if you've been doing them long enough you can anyways.

19. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post

Eh I don't like the heel support, I know it reminds you to kick in your posterior chain, but if you've been doing them long enough you can anyways.
    That's not exactly it... It helps with stability. You can lean back more and go deaper. Vibrams are flat which is good for deads so when you pull you don't fall forward
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

20. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    That's not exactly it... It helps with stability. You can lean back more and go deaper. Vibrams are flat which is good for deads so when you pull you don't fall forward
    This, my squat shoes have a thick heel, depth is a breeze.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

21. Thank you I hadn't taken that into account. although I usually front squat ass to grass, stopped doing conventional a while back

22. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Thank you I hadn't taken that into account. although I usually front squat ass to grass, stopped doing conventional a while back
    Those are really good for you...Atg hold and back up. Those will get you!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

23. The wife and I got our EPIC today!!! One of each version so thatll be fun

90s dumbell shoulder presses
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IR_PtDpVyBw&feature=plcp

110s DB incline press

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLJPOyIQG1s&feature=plcp
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

24. I like flat wrestling shoes And for leg day my military boots. Matty you'll love EPIC bro. Lets see some EPIC vids
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 08-17-2010, 05:38 AM
  2. Jennifer Nicole Lee's Hottest Workout Video
    By CopyCat in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-28-2010, 04:53 PM
  3. Epic Fail Videos
    By jon671 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-01-2009, 02:13 PM