SNS Agmatine Sample Giveaway!

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

SNS would like to give those who have yet to try SNS Agmatine Capsules a chance!

Each sample includes 12 Agmatine capsules.

Rules:

Must be 18yrs or older.
Continental US shipping address.
Post a rewiew promptly after receiving product.
Posting a review on Nutraplanet is appreciated even more.

There are PLENTY of samples to review, so please post why you would like to try SNS Agmatine Capsules.

Start posting!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Win. 12 caps should be more than enough for someone to get an idea how awesome agmatine is.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome! It's easy! Get in on this!!

Reactions: mw1
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Great chance to witness the power of Agmatine ;)!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excited for the opportunity

I look forward to the focus that Agmatine is supposed to give you in the gym. Being 40 it's a little tougher for me than you younger guys haha. I also am excited about the facts that it helps to build lean muscle I love trying new things and hope I get the opportunity to try out Agmatine!!

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love me some agmatine!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is bomb!!! Agmatine + Me= Love :)

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never tried agmatine solo, seems interesting. Could end up just needing this and CM

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bumped for more free samples!

johnny75

Awards
I have never tried an SNS product & would love the opportunity to try out a sample.

I would like to try Agmatine to see how it would effect my workout.

Any chance there are also samples of X-Gels & Bulbine?
I saw a log on here by Evan666 was curious about those products also.

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
AWESOME!

I would love to try out your guys' agmatine! I have obviously heard people talk about the pump, but also how agmatine can impact endurance. I would like to see for myself how your product helps me out.

Hook it up SNS!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That feel when you don't call out OP for potato image editing.

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
I love agmatine for several reasons.. 1, obviously the epic pump, 2 its nutrient partitioning benefits, and 3, the fact that its a nootropic and helps stabilize mood

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Remember people, just say why you are interested! Sunday, I will collect addresses so that samples can ship Monday.

I have never tried an SNS product & would love the opportunity to try out a sample.

I would like to try Agmatine to see how it would effect my workout.

Any chance there are also samples of X-Gels & Bulbine?
I saw a log on here by Evan666 was curious about those products also.
Not currently, but hopefully more products from our line will become available for samples soon...
AWESOME!

I would love to try out your guys' agmatine! I have obviously heard people talk about the pump, but also how agmatine can impact endurance. I would like to see for myself how your product helps me out.

Hook it up SNS!
Thanks for dropping by, will do!
That feel when you don't call out OP for potato image editing.
brb opening photoshop to edit the image?...

jxn

Awards
As an arginine non-responder, I would love to try this for the pump effect...as well as the general feelings of well-being people report.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As an arginine non-responder, I would love to try this for the pump effect...as well as the general feelings of well-being people report.
I think you will be impressed with Agmatine ~ make sure Nomz gets your shipping info

WPD111

WPD111

Awards
I've yet to try Agmatine and SNS is a great company. so I know it will be quality.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have tried several brands but SNS agmatine blows the others out of the water. I got apart nothing from a few other brands I won't hate on.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I can never seem to find anything that gives me good pump. Maybe agmatine is my saviour? In for a free sample... I'll post a review for sure. You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours?...no homo

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
I was waiting for some agmatine I've never tryed it solo only with pre workouts wanna see what it could do for me

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would like to try it. Reason: I am looking for something that makes me look as if I need to be wearing "clown pants".

uvawahoowa

Awards
Would love to throw this into my homemade pwo. I'm off stims for awhile (along with stimmed PWOs), pumps are getting harder to attain! Plus the caps would make things way more convenient

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you sir, congrats everyone lets get juicy!

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I somehow missed someone, don't think I did, then post up again. Those just seeing this, there are more samples!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've only used SS agmatine but it's been a while. So if you have more samples you'd like to give away... I'll take one off your hands. Taking Cit Mal with my pre-workout and would love to try agmatine and citrulline malate together.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was interested in trying the sample to finally allow me to try a few dosing schemes I've wanted to try.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
OoOoOoOo Agmatine

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Id like some

Id like to try out this agmatine!

jgibson000

Awards
Agmatine

I'm 62. Need I say more regarding why I'd like to look pumped all the time and not like most of my fellow sexagenarians?

Moreover, you need someone in my age range to show that Agmatine works for men in all age categories, not just for those in their 20s and 30s.

So how do we qualify for getting the samples

Jeffrey Gibson

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
never heard of this stuff. would love to see what it could do. From what I hear promoting lean muscle and good pumps, I world love to try it

jazztastic

Awards
In for trying some SNS agmatine!

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Where have you been?
apparently under a rock...haha. I didn't used to research supplements a lot. I just took a pwo, creatine and protein my first few years. but now Im really really into it. Trying to learn as much as I can!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
apparently under a rock...haha. I didn't used to research supplements a lot. I just took a pwo, creatine and protein my first few years. but now Im really really into it. Trying to learn as much as I can!
It's okay bro I just started taking a pwo with agmatine not too long ago. It's pretty sick stuff. Now I just gotta see how good it is stand alone and Nomz hooked it up!

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
I'd be down to try this. Never used SNS product before but I love a good pump. My chest days have been lagging too so if I could get a ridiculous pump that might push me over the mental block I have been having. Plus the other effects.

turff49

turff49

Awards
I haven't tried this yet so this 49yr old would love to give it a try. Pm sent.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
It's okay bro I just started taking a pwo with agmatine not too long ago. It's pretty sick stuff. Now I just gotta see how good it is stand alone and Nomz hooked it up!
Nice yea Im definitly going to have to try this out sometime! this would be awesome! let me know how it stands up alone!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is way too easy to not take advantage of. Glad to see some of you jumping all over this.