SNS Agmatine Sample Giveaway!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice yea Im definitly going to have to try this out sometime! this would be awesome! let me know how it stands up alone!
I'm pretty sure if you ask nicely he will hook you up as well :) and yeah would just add some CM to it for the mad stupid strength and pump effects

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For the first 11 people I posted, samples are shipping today.

For the rest, expect more names to be listed later this week and be ready to PM me.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

For the rest, expect more names to be listed later this week and be ready to PM me.
Thanks again man. I look forward to it!!!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Why don't you just tell me why I should try this...

kramer032.jpg

feather319

feather319

Awards
Would love to try agmatine. I've read good things about it but haven't tried it yet. 29 yr old female.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established

I will be ready lol

mcc23

Awards
  • Established

I think I'm actually #11. A sns rep posted before me and theres a couple posts that didn't fit the requirements..

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
On page 4, he posted 11 usernames. Those are the people that got the samples. If ur not on the list, no samples right now. He said hell post more names later this week.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On page 4, he posted 11 usernames. Those are the people that got the samples. If ur not on the list, no samples right now. He said hell post more names later this week.
Yes he will be collecting names every week . We want to make sure everyone that wants one will get them

demondrol

Awards
im 25 and live in cali

i'd like to try agamatine to experience the crazy pump others have experienced

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I'm actually #11. A sns rep posted before me and theres a couple posts that didn't fit the requirements..
As was described under your post, I posted 11 names gathered from the first pages that showed interest in trying Agmatine.

I will be collecting more names later this week.
Sorry I'm late. PM sent!
Thanks for the opportunity to give this a try!
Not a problem, you'll just have to wait till later this week!

Reactions: mw1
ryclegman

ryclegman

Awards
I would love to try a sample of this if possible! thank you! i appreciate it

Rush954

Rush954

Awards
I've never tried Agmatine alone. I would like to see how it's feels. Only heard about the focus provided.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have the bulk powder 100 gram container and I only use it on training days so I get 100 servings and it
is one of the best priced agmatine supplements you can find out there.

GUILLOTINE

Awards
Im down 27 lbs and SMS agmantine could give me the extra boost that I need in the gym to lose that extra 10 lbs to reach my goal weight!!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I would like to try all 12 caps at once then promptly report back with results please and thank you.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never tried Agmatine alone. I would like to see how it's feels. Only heard about the focus provided.
Agmatine's main benefit is the pump it provides, not so much focus.
I have the bulk powder 100 gram container and I only use it on training days so I get 100 servings and it
is one of the best priced agmatine supplements you can find out there.
Thanks for the feedback and support!
Im down 27 lbs and SMS agmantine could give me the extra boost that I need in the gym to lose that extra 10 lbs to reach my goal weight!!
SNS*

Congrats on the weight loss.
I would like to try all 12 caps at once then promptly report back with results please and thank you.
3g is not a dose I'd recommend.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I was only half serious. I've dosed up to 1.5 grams before, which is very very effective.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want to try SNS Agmatine capsules as my first Agmatine product. I want to try Agmatine in order for my blood vessels to expand the size of a ****ing Anaconda in order to deliver pure Zeus like power into my muscles. I want thunder and lightening to crash with each pump of a barbell. I strongly believe that SNS Agmatine can deliver me that power.

Id be more than happy to give back a fully detailed and intelligent review. Thank you for your consideration.

monstamash40

Awards
I'd love 2 give it a go. I've only tried Agmatine in a blend, and would love 2 give it a solo run!! Will post reviews on the Planet!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd love 2 give it a go. I've only tried Agmatine in a blend, and would love 2 give it a solo run!! Will post reviews on the Planet!
We are always having promos keep your eyes out!

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Swagger

turff49

turff49

Awards
Thanks!!

jxn

Awards
Wow, almost blinded by the brightness of these orange caps! I'll be working out tonight, tomorrow, and Wednesday...and then I'll be taking off a few days for Thanksgiving. A couple of ?'s for the SNS reps :

1) Where should I put my review? Log section or Review section?
2) How should I dose these? I'm 5'9, 180 lbs. 2 caps pre-WO or 4 caps?

Thanks!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, almost blinded by the brightness of these orange caps! I'll be working out tonight, tomorrow, and Wednesday...and then I'll be taking off a few days for Thanksgiving. A couple of ?'s for the SNS reps :

Thanks!
Got mine today (so pumped) unfortunately its my off day. Will be starting them tomorrow!!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks!
Some people go 2 caps in the morning and 2 caps pre. Then others go 4 pre. Really up to you. I would go 2am and 2 pre.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn those are some fancy ass sample packs. When did the agmatine caps change colors?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do I link my log to this page?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Once again I want to thank SNS for letting me sample Agmatine!!

I am 40 years old. 5'10" 180 not sure what my bf% is. I've been lifting on and off for 20+ years.

Today was back and biceps
2 caps SNS Agmatine
2 caps App Nut Drive
1 scoop Jack3d
4.5g L-Glutamine

Workout
15 mins warm up on bike
Iso lateral row 180 4x10 40 secs rest between sets
Wide grip pull down 160 4x10 40 secs rest between sets
Iso lateral high row 160 4x10 30 secs rest between sets
Standing db curls 45 4x10 30 secs rest between sets
Incline db curls 35 4x10 30 secs rest between sets
Hammer curls 40 3x10 30 secs between sets
20 mins on bike

I noticed strong but smooth energy. No jitters. Muscles felt very hard. My veins were huge. Focus was great. Seemed to sweat more than usual which I like!! Went kinda light today as I trying to really shorten my rest periods between sets. All in all was a very good workout and I look forward to chest, triceps, and shoulders tomorrow.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Once again I want to thank SNS for letting me sample Agmatine!!

I am 40 years old. 5'10" 180 not sure what my bf% is. I've been lifting on and off for 20+ years.

Today was back and biceps
2 caps SNS Agmatine
2 caps App Nut Drive
1 scoop Jack3d
4.5g L-Glutamine

Workout
15 mins warm up on bike
Iso lateral row 180 4x10 40 secs rest between sets
Wide grip pull down 160 4x10 40 secs rest between sets
Iso lateral high row 160 4x10 30 secs rest between sets
Standing db curls 45 4x10 30 secs rest between sets
Incline db curls 35 4x10 30 secs rest between sets
Hammer curls 40 3x10 30 secs between sets
20 mins on bike

I noticed strong but smooth energy. No jitters. Muscles felt very hard. My veins were huge. Focus was great. Seemed to sweat more than usual which I like!! Went kinda light today as I trying to really shorten my rest periods between sets. All in all was a very good workout and I look forward to chest, triceps, and shoulders tomorrow.
Wouldn't let me link sorry

leprechaun1

leprechaun1

Awards
Just got my sample today and will use them Thurs pre workout, thanks Nom.

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
In still standing by my window waiting for the mail man I'm getting worried hope my killer chihuahua didn't scare him off :-(

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't believe I didn't see this before! If another batch will be available please consider me in for it. I have never tried Agmatine but I have heard great things from it. Tell the truth I've never used any SNS supplement before =/.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have 8/11 of the names I posted, you know who you are.

Will be sending out the addy information tomorrow and then your samples ship guys! Thanks for waiting.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Will be sending out the addy information tomorrow and then your samples ship guys! Thanks for waiting.
Can't wait!!!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Steenbockj

Awards
Im always looking for something new and I think that this will really be something I would like to try. Been lifting seriously for 20 years on an almost religious basis so I would be able to give a very reliable reveiw of the product.

GUILLOTINE

Awards
Sorry was a typo SNS..... So far im down to 200 lbs with diet and excercise...

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Samples received! I'll post review after holiday weekend!