SNS Agmatine Sample Giveaway!

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by NomZ
    HoeShiz! Awesome! Congrats everyone!
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

2. Thank you sir, congrats everyone lets get juicy!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by NomZ
    Thanks

4. Thanks..

5. If I somehow missed someone, don't think I did, then post up again. Those just seeing this, there are more samples!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
    •   

6. I've only used SS agmatine but it's been a while. So if you have more samples you'd like to give away... I'll take one off your hands. Taking Cit Mal with my pre-workout and would love to try agmatine and citrulline malate together.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

7. I was interested in trying the sample to finally allow me to try a few dosing schemes I've wanted to try.
    Training log:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

8. OoOoOoOo Agmatine

*LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  9. Id like some

Id like to try out this agmatine!
  10. Agmatine

I'm 62. Need I say more regarding why I'd like to look pumped all the time and not like most of my fellow sexagenarians?

Moreover, you need someone in my age range to show that Agmatine works for men in all age categories, not just for those in their 20s and 30s.

So how do we qualify for getting the samples

Jeffrey Gibson

11. never heard of this stuff. would love to see what it could do. From what I hear promoting lean muscle and good pumps, I world love to try it

12. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88
    never heard of this stuff. would love to see what it could do
    Where have you been?
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

13. In for trying some SNS agmatine!
    Timothy 4:17 But the Lord stood by me and strengthened me...

14. PM Sent. Thanks NomZ!

15. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Where have you been?
    apparently under a rock...haha. I didn't used to research supplements a lot. I just took a pwo, creatine and protein my first few years. but now Im really really into it. Trying to learn as much as I can!

16. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88

apparently under a rock...haha. I didn't used to research supplements a lot. I just took a pwo, creatine and protein my first few years. but now Im really really into it. Trying to learn as much as I can!
    It's okay bro I just started taking a pwo with agmatine not too long ago. It's pretty sick stuff. Now I just gotta see how good it is stand alone and Nomz hooked it up!

17. I'd be down to try this. Never used SNS product before but I love a good pump. My chest days have been lagging too so if I could get a ridiculous pump that might push me over the mental block I have been having. Plus the other effects.

18. I haven't tried this yet so this 49yr old would love to give it a try. Pm sent.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/255232-turff49-quest-success.html#post4620379

19. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    It's okay bro I just started taking a pwo with agmatine not too long ago. It's pretty sick stuff. Now I just gotta see how good it is stand alone and Nomz hooked it up!
    Nice yea Im definitly going to have to try this out sometime! this would be awesome! let me know how it stands up alone!

20. This is way too easy to not take advantage of. Glad to see some of you jumping all over this.
    I'm Back...

21. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88
    Nice yea Im definitly going to have to try this out sometime! this would be awesome! let me know how it stands up alone!
    I'm pretty sure if you ask nicely he will hook you up as well and yeah would just add some CM to it for the mad stupid strength and pump effects

22. For the first 11 people I posted, samples are shipping today.

For the rest, expect more names to be listed later this week and be ready to PM me.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

23. Quote Originally Posted by NomZ
    For the first 11 people I posted, samples are shipping today.

For the rest, expect more names to be listed later this week and be ready to PM me.
    Thanks again man. I look forward to it!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

24. Why don't you just tell me why I should try this...

Name:  kramer032.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  14.0 KB

25. Would love to try agmatine. I've read good things about it but haven't tried it yet. 29 yr old female.

26. Quote Originally Posted by NomZ

I will be ready lol

27. Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post

I think I'm actually #11. A sns rep posted before me and theres a couple posts that didn't fit the requirements..

28. On page 4, he posted 11 usernames. Those are the people that got the samples. If ur not on the list, no samples right now. He said hell post more names later this week.
    Training log:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

29. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34
    On page 4, he posted 11 usernames. Those are the people that got the samples. If ur not on the list, no samples right now. He said hell post more names later this week.
    Yes he will be collecting names every week . We want to make sure everyone that wants one will get them

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements

30. Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    Sorry I'm late. PM sent!
    Thanks for the opportunity to give this a try!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SNS Agmatine: I'm pumped for the pumps!
    By Hawk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 07-08-2012, 10:34 AM
  2. SNS Agmatine Giveaway.
    By fightbackhxc in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 06-12-2012, 09:13 AM
  3. Want to try SNS Agmatine? Get in here quick.
    By antihero in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 10-17-2011, 11:13 AM
  4. SNS Agmatine- A 3 Day Trial
    By Knotch in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-02-2011, 06:31 PM
  5. SNS DAA + SNS Agmatine Stack SPECIAL
    By Clickster in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 03:09 PM