MANSports New Super Anabolic Logging NOW!

Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

• Current goals: Just entered the offseason and my goal is to add 5-7 pounds of muscle before next season (for me that will be May). I am expecting my bf to come up a few points from the 5% I'm at now, but would like to keep it below 8% during this winter bulk period.
    • Training Style: This winter, I will be performing my own 4 day split, hitting chest/shoulders on Mondays, Biceps/Triceps on Tuesdays, Back on Thursdays, a second, lighter Chest session on Fridays and Legs on Saturdays. On Monday, Wdnesday and Friday, I do a bootcamp-style cardio workout that incorporates kettlebells, TRX, ropes, plyos, etc.
    • Nutrition Style: During the contest season, I kept myself between 2600-2800 calories, at a 50/30/20 split. For me, that equaled out to be around 300g protein, 225g carbs and 65g fat. During the winter, I will be changing the macro split to 40/40/20 (or very close). With the increase calories though (~3300-3500/day), I will looking at closer to 330g protein, 330g carbs, and 80g fat. I keep at least half of my protein from lean meat sources (i.e. chicken, lean beef, fish) and carbs are always complex (sweet potatoes, whole wheat, etc.) I try to get in at least 2 cups of green leafy vegetables a day combined with fresh fruit.
    • Are you over 18 years of age? Yes- 36
    • Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? Yes
    • Are you able to start ASAP? Yes
    • Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones? Facebook, Google+, You Tube, and Twitter
    • Are you on any prescription medications? No
    • Do you have any pre-existing medical conditions? No
    • Have you done any other logs? If Yes - provide links:While I haven't done any logs of this variety, I have consistently logged my nutrition and training for years. I think it would be a pretty seamless transition to expand on those daily, continuous logs and post them here with additional info and pictures.
    • Name:  66215_3920666349341_864590164_n.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  24.8 KB This is a photograph of me taken last week at my last contest. I wanted to include it to show that I beleive I have a pretty good handle of my training and nutrition and I think I could give this product a fair and honest assessment. Thanks for your consideration!
    •   

1. Give me some so I can try it out. I'll let you know if it's ok to take. After I've tested it thoroughly you can let other people try it. Finishing up my current log in about 2 weeks.

2. C'mon guys don't miss out on this!

PS: A lot more coming from us SOON!!
    Official MAN Sports Forum Rep
    Follow us for more Contest & Giveaways -
    www.Facebook.com/MANSportsInc -- @MANSportsInc

3. A lot of good apps so far.

4. Quote Originally Posted by MFox
    C'mon guys don't miss out on this!

A lot you say?

5. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick

A lot you say?
    My interests are tingled as well

6. Looking forward to seeing what's in this bad boy!

Will post an app if I don't get chosen for another log on another forum.

Big fan of MAN, Body Octane was one of the first supplement I ever tried. Oh the memories

7. •Current goals: I wanna get huge like the boys...but lean bulking for women's physique
    •Training Style: 6 days lifting (with days of double sessions to throw in some afternoon cardio)
    •Nutrition Style: 6-7 meals a day, 1760-2000 calorie carb cycle
    •Are you over 18 years of age? Yes
    •Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? HELL Yes
    •Are you able to start ASAP? HELL Yes AGAIN
    •Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones? Facebook
    •Are you on any prescription medications? not at all
    •Do you have any pre-existing medical conditions? thankfully not
    •Have you done any other logs? If Yes - provide links: see link in my signature... I am a female mod for another bodybuilding forum

I am not sure if I am eligible to log this since I have no idea what is in it but thought I would ask
    Team EBF Elite
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/
    www.BossBody.net

8. Quote Originally Posted by MFox View Post
    Cant wait to hear more!
    Ego will get you nowhere if you allow it to serve as your navigator.
    •   

9. we are still looking for loggers - keep the apps coming.
    I don't check PM's >> write on our FB page for me to respond "Official MAN Sports"

1%er = OnePercenter.net

10. Quote Originally Posted by mansports
    we are still looking for loggers - keep the apps coming.
    Finishing up my MAN log today. If you liked it and you'd like to see a similar one for this product, then consider this my application!
    BOARD TYRANT

11. when will they be chosen? is mine clear enough for consideration? thanks Chefbo.

12. I wanna try this bad !!!!

13. Don't kid yourself guys. MAN will probably just have me run 4 different logs myself.

14. BAMP.

Still taking apps men.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/

15. I'm surprised that more people haven't applied.

16. Their loss!
    BOARD TYRANT

17. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I'm surprised that more people haven't applied.
    Me too, I thought this thing would just blow up with apps...

18. I think a lot of people are focusing on the USPlabs one. Both are great companies but lets face it everyone who has been lifting for a month knows what Jack3d is.
    I can't wait for the profiles to be released so I can do some comparisons. Both seem great and this isn't being done justice imo.

19. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    I think a lot of people are focusing on the USPlabs one. Both are great companies but lets face it everyone who has been lifting for a month knows what Jack3d is.
    I can't wait for the profiles to be released so I can do some comparisons. Both seem great and this isn't being done justice imo.
    Agreed!

20. Logs will speak for themselves.

I haven't followed any logs yet, but just figured pink magic 2.

21. Not in for logging but still in for profile. Surprised more people haven't thrown in apps tho.

On a side note a pretty new Body Octane tub now resides in my supp stash.

22. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Not in for logging but still in for profile. Surprised more people haven't thrown in apps tho.

On a side note a pretty new Body Octane tub now resides in my supp stash.
    You're gonna get ripped dude
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/

23. Quote Originally Posted by neddo View Post
    You're gonna get ripped dude
    Body Octane plus Protocol before DL and Bench tomorrow..mission accepted.

/endtangent

24. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Body Octane plus Protocol before DL and Bench tomorrow..mission accepted.

/endtangent
    Interdasting.. how did you like it?

25. So am I in?

26. Quote Originally Posted by Furiousracer
    So am I in?
    Nobody's in.

27. This thread is just a tease. Logs will pop up with posters who didn't even put in applications.

Politics and **** dawg

28. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes
    This thread is just a tease. Logs will pop up with posters who didn't even put in applications.

Politics and **** dawg
    Is this how we win logs??? ^^^
    Lol
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

Similar Forum Threads

1. IGF-2 + (abbreviated) New AN Anabolic Log
    By whitedevil74 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 09-10-2007, 03:31 PM
  2. Anabolic-Research Now Open
    By fireman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5