MANSports New Super Anabolic Logging NOW!

mansports

mansports

Board Sponsor
Awards
with nearly a year of research & testing here we are…
Just weeks away from launching PR-XT…

prxt-590x310.jpg

Anabolic Algorithm Perfected
When we began formulating Nolvadren XT we simultaneously began development of PR-XT. We have been keeping PR-XT off the radar & under wraps for sometime now - talk about tight lips! PR-XT took longer than expected to develop manufacturing capabilities to produce the engineered ingredients we demanded. After seeing results from few lucky insiders that I keep close to me I knew we had created the Perfect Anabolic Algorithm for building lean muscle mass & physique enhancement like never before. One guy stacked this with Nolvadren XT & the wouldn't stop ranting about "The Anabolic Stack of The Century"... talk about one lucky SOB.

AM Loyalty
Where else could we launch PR-XT testing but here, we think of AM as family & we want to stay loyal & show love, too. It didn't take long before I had immense respect for AM members & knew this is where we will be launching all of MAN Innovations to come. So lets get down to the brass tacks - let's talk details.

PR-XT Super Anabolic
We are not going to give away the house here & tell whats in the product.We expect the utmost honesty from loggers as usual & want the 100% non biased truth. This is a Super Anabolic & not for beginners, bullshi$rs, or weekend warriors. This is for the absolute hardcore that will do anything to get jacked. Don't waste our time as we won't waste yours.

The Fine Print
  1. This is open to AnabolicMinds.com Forum Members Only. Must also be a MANSports.com Forum Member. We will require this information when we select you.
  2. Detailed Logs Are CRITICAL & will be the only way we even review your application.
  3. USA only here guys – some of the ingredient's may not make it past the border to other countries. We can only guarantee delivery in the US right now.
  4. No beginners, bullshi$rs, or weekend warriors – we only want the absolute most hardcore that won't let anyone stop them from getting jacked.
Loggers Apply Here – Make one post in this thread along with the following details:

• Current goals:
  • Training Style:
  • Nutrition Style:
  • Are you over 18 years of age? Yes or No
  • Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? Yes or No
  • Are you able to start ASAP? Yes or No
  • Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones?
  • Are you on any prescription medications? Yes or No
  • Do you have any pre-existing medical conditions? Yes or No
  • Have you done any other logs? If Yes - provide links:

Best Regards,
MAN Sports

P.S. We will only be accepting applications for a very SHORT PERIOD. Please DO NOT WAIT until tomorrow – this Super Anabolic could pass you up.

MAN Logo .png

P

PNC

Awards
Current goals: lean gains just coming off contest prep
Training Style: westside/hybrid
Nutrition Style: hitting my macros daily
Are you over 18 years of age? Yes or No yes
Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? Yes or No, yes and pictures
Are you able to start ASAP? Yes or No :yes
also i own a store in portland maine called portland nutrition corner and used promethus through my contest prep and loved it!

Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones?
Are you on any prescription medications? Yes or No
Do you have any pre-existing medical conditions? Yes or No
Have you done any other logs? If Yes - provide links:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:bigok:

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
current goals; gain at least 10 lbs of lean muscle
training style; 3 day split
nutrition style: lean meats and protein powder, complex carbsplus fruits and veggies, low fats and fish oil.
macros should run around 30/50/20
over 18 yrs; yes , 51
availble to keep detailed logs at least 5 days a week: yes whatever is needed
able to start asap: yes
on Facebook
no precriptions training has depleted all of the need
no conditions prexisting
on log i did was a application for future log opportunities through Finaflex
Epi v review .

Last edited:
jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool. I like MAN products profiles, you guys always get good reviews. Hopefully you get some good loggers for this so I can follow.

Any ideas on what the price range of this might be when released?

neddo

neddo

Awards
Looks like some lucky mates will get ahold of some PR-XT before I even can...

:afro:

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will be used in pct. goal is to keep as much as possible.
Optimized volume training

40carbs /40protien/20 far

27 ( 28 Friday)

yes detail logs will be done daily updates
ready asap

facebook as well as accounts on most major forums

no meds other than clomid for pct

I have many logs on here as well as the log I will be starting as soon as my N-FORCE arrives I would love to add this to that log and my pct.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
In to see who gets this,hope we get some good loggers!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hopefully they keep these like the USP logs and have them using minimal supps with it.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Hopefully they keep these like the USP logs and have them using minimal supps with it.
Agreed,so much easier to see if the product taken is the one giving the results claimed!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Natural or is this really an anabolic?

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Current goals: Bulking

Training Style: 5/3/1

Nutrition Style: I am currently eating about 500 cals over maintenance with a 35/45/20 (P/C/F) ratio.

Are you over 18 years of age? Yes

Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? Yes

Are you able to start ASAP? Yes

Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones? Facebook and Youtube

Are you on any prescription medications? Nope

Do you have any pre-existing medical conditions? None

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/201893-pushing-limits-7-a.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/196942-s-n-launch.html

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed to follow some logs.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool. I like MAN products profiles, you guys always get good reviews. Hopefully you get some good loggers for this so I can follow.

Any ideas on what the price range of this might be when released?
Boom, ignored.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub'd for more info on product. :)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wowee, more goodies from MAN Sports! These guys have been very generous to me, I urge everyone to get your apps in now!

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
In for this! Gonna definitely pick up a bottle or two of this when released. I'm lovin the original PR so far!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In to get more info and see some logs.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed!
What's in this stuff??? You guys are impressing me lately, sheesh.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Current goals: Becoming a BEAST; Adding lean mass is what I'm going for at the moment.
Training Style: Y3T
Nutrition Style: Basic clean eating, 45/35/20 (C/P/F)
Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? Yes
Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones? Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and YouTube
Are you on any prescription medications? No
Do you have any pre-existing medical conditions? No
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/203848-fixxing-my-joints.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/203690-capthowdy-mass-hgh.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/200332-capt-says-howdy.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/194999-capthowdy5150-goes-xtreme.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/205798-capt-goes-avenger.html

Last edited:
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there an ingredient panel available yet?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My goals are to put on as much mass as I can before spring. I have been doing well natty, and supp free. I had one of my best natty runs in august with some other proported anabolics. This is the first time I am focusing on strength too.

I am training 5/3/1 on a two day split. 2 days seems little but it is paying off real well, and gives me a ton of recovery time.

My Diet is mostly clean, but I am not afraid to compromise it a little to reach my calorie goals. I eat just a little over maintenance, with 3-4 large meals and snacks inbetween. I love to take pics of my meals, which makes for some good log eye candy.

I am over 18(21) can provide before and after photos, and can maintain a detailed log.

I am a healthy male, on no prescription meds.

I am on Facebook only, where I do have people who follow my word on supplements. Twitter soon to come.

My most recent log was very simple, and for my friends at prescription nutrition. It was for their creatine HCL.
EDIT: Can't post links yet. PM me for log details. Was done over at Primordial Performance boards.
Kept it basic to get down to the point. My training is much better now, and I can keep a more detailed log for a product that warants it. I will complete any log from start to finish. No need to go back on promises.

ASAP would be preferred. I want badly, to get my sponsored log feet wet. Tired of seeing the same people, just because they have high post counts. Give some new blood a chance. You won't regret it.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Current goals: Becoming a BEAST; Adding lean mass is what I'm going for at the moment.
Training Style: Y3T
Nutrition Style: Basic clean eating, 45/35/20 (C/P/F)
Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones? Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and YouTube
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/203848-fixxing-my-joints.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/203690-capthowdy-mass-hgh.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/200332-capt-says-howdy.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/194999-capthowdy5150-goes-xtreme.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/205798-capt-goes-avenger.html
He's a solid logger.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm almost tempted to throw an app in. :)

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Patience everyone, the panel and price will come in due time...maybe when we get to a certain number of applicants, maybe not ;)

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Patience everyone, the panel and price will come in due time...maybe when we get to a certain number of applicants, maybe not ;)
if that's the name of the game then hell why not.

Current goals: bulking the f up
Training Style: just got off Smolov Jr regimine and I am going back to typical hypertrophy split. Most like going to change to push/pull/leg
day
Nutrition Style: trying to keep it as lean as possible, 2800-2900 cals right now but depending on what's in this I might up that by 300-400/ as for the foods we all really eat the same thing lol I wont bore you with the laundry list.
Are you over 18 years of age? Yes, 19
Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? Yes, I'll do a nice mix of both!
Are you able to start ASAP? Yes finishing up my current logs really soon actually.
Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones? Yes, Facebook Twitter YouTube Here and PHF
Have you done any other logs? If Yes - provide links: yes
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213602-liquid-t911-double.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215801-stephengarcia-finaflex-ignite.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215295-if-lean-bulking.html

MustangManGT

MustangManGT

Awards
bossMAN would kill me for releasing any ingredients, but I will say PR-XT contains an ingredient that has not been seen in any other supplements before.

I can tell you guys right now you will not be disappointed with PR-XT. Like bossMAN said, no PHs with this log. We want to see the full potential of the product stand-alone. Due to the nature of NXT, and it's versatility with folks interested in a PCT product we did not mind you guys logging after a PH cycle.

We want this product logged stand-alone, minus staples products (protein, joint, fish oil, general health, etc.)

C'mon fellas, we're bringing this formula to the AM crew first, let's gets some more apps in before it's too late!

MustangManGT

MustangManGT

Awards
Just to let you guys know who are signing up at the MANSports Forum. In an ability to detract spammers we have a security question, which is well, not a question, but the answer to the text box is MAN

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
i am ready to get this rolling. want to see what test will do for any older guy!

MustangManGT

MustangManGT

Awards
i am ready to get this rolling. want to see what test will do for any older guy!
Get an app in man. We'd love to see what kind of effects this product will have with the older crowd.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
i don't know if i signed up correctly could you check mustang.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
got my app in first thing . never done a log before , execpt one i did for scotty doc for epi-v from finaflex. got to get chances to see if i can get some creds. check out the first page its on there. small but complete.

Z

zalar4

Awards
Current goals: Training for physique competition
Training Style: Moderate too heavy, strict form
Nutrition Style: oats, brown rice, chicken, fish, eggs thats my main foods and of course fruits and veggies
Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones? Facebook

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can vouch for MAN being very generous to their loggers - get in on this!