The Most Versatile Single Capsule Dose Sleep Product!

MustangManGT

MustangManGT

Awards

Winner will win a bottle of REM PM. Contest ends this Saturday (10/27).

Explain what makes REM PM the most versatile sleep aid out there!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a BAD problem falling asleep at night and staying asleep. Not to mention waking up groggy and angry all the time. And from the reviews I've read from the people that had taken it they all say the same thing. They felt really sleepy after 10 to 20mins after taking it, over slept and woke up in a good mood.

So what makes what makes REM PM the most versatile sleep aid out there? The fact that people have over slept! I usually fall asleep after 2am and it SUX cuz I like to wake up early so I'm always in a bad mood. To be able to fall asleep before midnight every and STAY as sleep all through the night till 9 am because of REM PM would be heavenly!

What makes REM PM kick ass? It is also a nighttime thermogenic! REM PM kicks every sleeping aid supplement's ass!

Would come to me at a perfect time if I was chosen. I start my cut on the 28th and I'll only have 5 weeks to get in the best shape of my life. I know I will have headaches for eating little and losing my sleep over it. But NOT with REM PM!

Oh and it's ONLY 1 CAPSULE!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not just your average sleep aid. 1 capsule provides all of these features:
  • Reduce Body Fat
  • Control Cortisol Levels
  • Promote REM Sleep
  • Promote Quality of Sleep
  • Support Adrenal System
  • Optimize Metabolic Rate (BMR)
Multi-faceted benefits all achieved while you sleep.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well to start off... look at the REM-PM line up. Even someone who doesn't know much about supplementation could tell this is stacked with many goodies. All ingredients are concentrated and purified.

Next, it's not just a sleep aid, but a thermo sleep aid. One thing that makes it so versatile that you can take it with or without food. Most sleep aids you cannot eat anything within anywhere from 30-45 minutes in order for it to be most effective.

Maintain higher GH levels, control cortisol levels, and have better REM sleep. Also one important factor in most sleep aids is how you feel when you wake. Many of the reviews state people waking up, taking a piss and getting back to the cash haha. But really feeling refreshed and not in a bad mood.

The last thing is you only have to take 1 capsule, which makes one bottle last 2 months :)

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I don't know yet what makes this so versatile. On paper it looks fantastic. That's why I wanna try it and see how versatile it can be!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for a great giveaway! And winner!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about an ingredient profile?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about an ingredient profile?
[h=3]REM P.M. Supplement Facts[/h]Serving Size: 1-2 Capsule
Servings per Container: 30-60
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
R.E.M.--PM™ Opti-Blend430mg**
Valeriana Officinalis Root Extract, Gamma Amino Butyric Acid (GABA), L-Tryptophan Ethyl Ester, L-Carnitine, Green Tea (98% polyphenols, 50% EGCG), Phosphatidyl-serine, Ginkgo Biloba, 5-Hydroxytryptophan, L-Alpha-Glycerylphosphorycholine, Melatonin

MustangManGT

MustangManGT

Awards
Well to start off... look at the REM-PM line up. Even someone who doesn't know much about supplementation could tell this is stacked with many goodies. All ingredients are concentrated and purified.

Next, it's not just a sleep aid, but a thermo sleep aid. One thing that makes it so versatile that you can take it with or without food. Most sleep aids you cannot eat anything within anywhere from 30-45 minutes in order for it to be most effective.

Maintain higher GH levels, control cortisol levels, and have better REM sleep. Also one important factor in most sleep aids is how you feel when you wake. Many of the reviews state people waking up, taking a piss and getting back to the cash haha. But really feeling refreshed and not in a bad mood.

The last thing is you only have to take 1 capsule, which makes one bottle last 2 months :)

Winner! PM me your info!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck to the winner love a good sleep product. Love MAN products.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Kbayne's post completely sold me on REM PM. Great post man congrats.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sleep well KB!!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks everyone. Can't wait to pop one and snooze away.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will have link and log up tonight.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the profiles of MAN but have never dropped the dollars to buy a product.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey man, thanks for logging this for me. I'll be on the lookout!
No problem. I'm gonna take first dose tonight. Got a test tomorrow so we will see how long I'm going to stay awake.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't post links of images yet, but my log is up on the supplement review/log section.