P-BOLD Looking for loggers.

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Got two bottles to get some logs done on this product P-BOLD by ANDRO FACTORY.

What are we looking for? We need someone who is 18 years or older, preferably older, who can log with detail and integrity. You dont have to be a vet at logging but it definitely helps .

I'd like these stats to get started though:
1.) How old are you?
2.) Male or Female?
3.) Have you used these kinds of products before?
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product?
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting?
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log?
8.) Please state your training style.
9.) Can you post before/after photos?
10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any.

I will not lie the ability to provide before and after pictures can weigh heavily on selection. You can be creative with your words but the proof is in the pictures. We do prefer pictures.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1.) How old are you? 24
2.) Male or Female? Male
3.) Have you used these kinds of products before? Never used a PH, But have researched it
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? yes
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? Lights out, Hemavol, Whey Protein
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Recomp
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? yes
8.) Please state your training style. 3day on,off, repeat, train 1.5hr a day, plus 20min cardio
9.) Can you post before/after photos? yes
10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. Nope, havent done one yet! Looking to start one though!
You have a log that you were just awarded. What are you doing applying? Most companies want people logging the product an nothing else. I've seen you applying all over the place. Might want to relax sir. Just my 2 cents.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I applied to 3. You are not guaranteed anything. Its just a app. but thanks for the advise. I wont apply anymore until I do the one I have been given! I remove my app.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
1.) How old are you?
2.) Male or Female?
Male
3.) Have you used these kinds of products before?
Yes
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?
Yes
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product?
TRT dose of test cyp and fat burner/stim.
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting?
Cut
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log?
Yes
8.) Please state your training style.
Resistance training 4x a week. Run 6 days a week in the AM with interval sprints in the evenings 3x a week.
9.) Can you post before/after photos?
Yes
10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any.
Last one in my sig.

Cruising at maintenance right now but getting ready to drop cals again and shed some fat off the abs. I was planning on adding an oral to stave off LBM loss ans retain strength but hadn't decided on the product yet. Would love to give this a fair shake.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
I applied to 3. You are not guaranteed anything. Its just a app. but thanks for the advise. I wont apply anymore until I do the one I have been given! I remove my app.
Being a new guy to this site, it is easy to get all excited and apply for every opportunity you see, but like LiveToLift said, most companies want only their product alone logged. If you are awarded 2 log opportinities, contact the company reps and see if it would be ok to log both products but on serperate logs. Keep getting your post count up and log your workouts and self-bought supps so that the reps know you are serious about it and not just applying to get free stuff.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Being a new guy to this site, it is easy to get all excited and apply for every opportunity you see, but like LiveToLift said, most companies want only their product alone logged. If you are awarded 2 log opportinities, contact the company reps and see if it would be ok to log both products but on serperate logs. Keep getting your post count up and log your workouts and self-bought supps so that the reps know you are serious about it and not just applying to get free stuff.
sounds good. thats my plan! I took them all down until I finish my 1st! THanks for the advice man!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome can't wait to see how a stronger version will work.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Um this is awesome. Wish i could get in on this

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i recently ran pro eq.. LGs version. took awhile to get going.. not really any strength but the viens were deffinatley pumpin with blood!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
How is it stronger than Taurus's version?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a good question.
I'm guessing a better delivery system or maybe they just mean its higher dosed?

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
I'd like these stats to get started though:
1.) How old are you? I am 35
2.) Male or Female? Male
3.) Have you used these kinds of products before? I have used Andromass- also alot of DS-epi, tren, hdrol,mdrol,ultradrol etc...
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? yes- most of my log are update 6x a week.
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? I am use a preworkout on leg day and one more day, maybe 2x a week
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? I am in 212 class- I am right at 214 now- so just cutting right now.
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? Yes- I am honest
8.) Please state your training style. I train 6x per week, 1.30 to 2 hours a day with weights- I also do cardio for about 45 min.
9.) Can you post before/after photos? YUP BUDDY!!!
10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. sorry need more post- but PHF has log for vital labs powerdrol under SADER.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
I also ran a P-Bold log for Taurus. I would like to know how it's stronger than Taurus's version.

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
I ran Bold by Iforce is that similar?

also I would apply and run it along BulkUp, if you will ship it to me finally so that would be an interesting stacking option if you can consider it PM me, otherwise I want to see that gorilla label bottle on my night stand and bulk up dude.

cgozz

Awards
Response to looking for loggers for P-BOlD [email protected]

Age-38
Male
Yes will log 4 times a week
Training for bulk
Will give fair evaluation at end
Will post before and after photos
Have not done any logs. Would be first one

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I also ran a P-Bold log for Taurus. I would like to know how it's stronger than Taurus's version.
Same here! Perhaps I could log this one for a comparison/contrast. :)

Sent from my MB865 using Am.com... LIKE A BOSS.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll log it lol

- Valdez

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I really don't think that anyone who has run super strong products like superdrol should ever comment on something milder. Of course its going to seem like a weak product after SD or others alike lol. I notice this happening a lot on these boards

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I really don't think that anyone who has run super strong products like superdrol should ever comment on something milder. Of course its going to seem like a weak product after SD or others alike lol. I notice this happening a lot on these boards
Yea that's true but then again each compound can act diff.. whether it be for strength, hardening, endurance, size or shredding...

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea that's true but then again each compound can act diff.. whether it be for strength, hardening, endurance, size or shredding...
I agree quite a few factors can come into play.I took superdrol and didn't feelt anything.yet I used protodrol and it worked amazing well.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I agree quite a few factors can come into play.I took superdrol and didn't feelt anything.yet I used protodrol and it worked amazing well.
Exactly... Yet also have u considered the factor of bunk sd? Did u see ANYTHING?

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly... Yet also have u considered the factor of bunk sd? Did u see ANYTHING?
I hope it wasn't but I strongly considered it.I was taking sdrol and at that point in time sdrol had gotten some pretty solid reviews

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I hope it wasn't but I strongly considered it.I was taking sdrol and at that point in time sdrol had gotten some pretty solid reviews
You would def know haha

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
though I do remember that company getting busted for putting vigara in one of their supplements so who knows it very well could have been bunk at that point
Haha **** bro

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Running superdrol and then going directly into a compound like p-bold will probably make you second guess it, but the thing you have to remember is this compound is a lot more safe and the results are much more maintainable than superdrol.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Running superdrol and then going directly into a compound like p-bold will probably make you second guess it, but the thing you have to remember is this compound is a lot more safe and the results are much more maintainable than superdrol.
Good post.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Great post! I agree! I ran it with sd and Stano so that could be the problem

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would expect the average experienced lifter to gain 10 pounds in a 6 week cycle of this eating above maintenance calories.
Could probably gain 20 pounds eating like crazy.
Even on a caloric deficit I feel strength gains would be a definite.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would expect the average experienced lifter to gain 10 pounds in a 6 week cycle of this eating above maintenance calories.
Hmm... Even with the AI included?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The AI is tricky. It keeps water weight off, which in harsher short cycles like with dbol you would expect to gain weight fast, basically relying on the water weight to satisfy yourself.
With this the weight slowly builds, and seemingly takes a bit to start showing itself. The AI eliminates that initial jump in water weight, resulting in more maintainable gains when the scale does move up.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The AI is tricky. It keeps water weight off, which in harsher short cycles like with dbol you would expect to gain weight fast, basically relying on the water weight to satisfy yourself.
With this the weight slowly builds, and seemingly takes a bit to start showing itself. The AI eliminates that initial jump in water weight, resulting in more maintainable gains when the scale does move up.
Got that part, I don't even put that kinda weight on with sdrol so it was a bit hard to grasp. Good stuff.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never ran anything of that nature

- Valdez

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those are pretty lofty hopes...

- Valdez

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
very very good points here.def things one would have to remember and huge pluses

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The past logs were more than hopes. They were solid evidence.
I would very rarely say that logs are "solid evidence" to anything. Evidence isn't based on an experience or opinion. The logs are for creating hype behind a product and a users experience with the product, at which point you're taking the users interpretation and opinion of the effects of the product.

I ran it and the other logs that I read/followed seemed to have minimal to moderate (at best) benefits, nothing anywhere close to 20lbs. Except yours if I remember correctly you gained 12lbs?

"Strength gains" was the most reported benefit. You can get strength gains from creatine without suppression. I'm just stating my opinion - P-Bold isn't worth the possible suppression.

- Valdez

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i doesed at 12ml devided 4 times per day on the 6s. yes a midnight dose was used through out. at about week 5 i noticed considerable increses in vascularity.. i stacked it with tvar so i will not compare notes on strength or muscle gains. i will add tho.. i switched up from pro-eq(pbold) to eq-plex wich is a one step ph to boldione, dosed at 1000 mgs perday.. literally i noticed no chnages from week 5 to now the end of my 8 week cycle.
that to me says alot about the effects of this PH.. its a little slower to get going but then deffinately adds to redblood building. again i cant say it has anything to do with mass or strength. im up 12 lbs in 8 weeks while running the body opus diet to the 9s.

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
I was a beta tester on another site for this and was extremely happy with the product

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i doesed at 12ml devided 4 times per day on the 6s. yes a midnight dose was used through out. at about week 5 i noticed considerable increses in vascularity.. i stacked it with tvar so i will not compare notes on strength or muscle gains. i will add tho.. i switched up from pro-eq(pbold) to eq-plex wich is a one step ph to boldione, dosed at 1000 mgs perday.. literally i noticed no chnages from week 5 to now the end of my 8 week cycle.
that to me says alot about the effects of this PH.. its a little slower to get going but then deffinately adds to redblood building. again i cant say it has anything to do with mass or strength. im up 12 lbs in 8 weeks while running the body opus diet to the 9s.
So you didn't run it solo?

- Valdez

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was a beta tester on another site for this and was extremely happy with the product
What were your results? Yours is one of the logs I was referring to. You super dosed it right? Like 12mL+? I stayed at 8 this may be where the differences are...

- Valdez