P-BOLD Looking for loggers.

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Yes, AF and LG are working together with the new line.
    Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    BTW who is this andro factory? any affiliation to LG?


  2. Higher dose and the added CP+R.
    Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    what makes this product stronger?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory
    Higher dose and the added CP+R.
    CP+R... Hmm... Interesting. Added tightening to go with the bold gaining effects. So I'm assuming this would not be considered wet in the least especially with that added.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       


  4. It's Wet.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    CP+R... Hmm... Interesting. Added tightening to go with the bold gaining effects. So I'm assuming this would not be considered wet in the least especially with that added.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory
    It's Wet.
    As am I now! :-D

    Sounds ideal for my mid cycle bridge product.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  6. ive watched. eric work for years putting. out great products i expect great things and have no doubts on that being done

  7. found a few helpful reviews and info.

    PBold Reviews!!

    Our P-Bold Log's!! (leads to 4 reviews )

    pBOLD - why the testers are dry

  8. Just got our first photo in. Please keep the requests coming in. Thank you

    Name:  P-BOLD 1.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  5.4 KB

  9. so how many servings per bottle? When will this product be available? How many bottles will I need to run a cycle? Where's the ingredient label for this? I go to Andro factory and it says out of stock yet it allows me the option to purchase. I'm confused

  10. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    so how many servings per bottle? When will this product be available? How many bottles will I need to run a cycle? Where's the ingredient label for this? I go to Andro factory and it says out of stock yet it allows me the option to purchase. I'm confused
    check this thread out it contains the information you seek

    Need 2 P-Bold LOGGERS,AndroFactory Logging Opt!!

  11. Ok so how many bottles will I need to run a worthwhile cycle? I understand what it is I just want to see the ingredient label with compound name and dosing instructions

  12. We'll have it up shortly. Waiting for the photos to come back. One bottle will do ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Ok so how many bottles will I need to run a worthwhile cycle? I understand what it is I just want to see the ingredient label with compound name and dosing instructions

  13. P-BOLD is ready to ship today, we have opened up the site for orders.

    Finally! I know you've all been waiting. Get ready for those logs.

  14. Let's see some more logs go up from our reputable AM forum supporters.

  15. what type of PCT is to be expected for this. Part of me wants to give it a run part of me is running away lol
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  16. i ran the LG version backer.. notbad.jpg.
    nothing too intense so dont expect miracles but deffinatley a nice boost in rbc's
    pct could easily be OTC if you only run this or other mild PHs as part of a stack.
    i would recomend stacking it for best results but if you want to just gauge the stuff on its own i doubt anything more than a typical OTC post prep would be needed . wait what am i doing in here... the LG boards are that way ----->
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx
    i ran the LG version backer.. notbad.jpg.
    nothing too intense so dont expect miracles but deffinatley a nice boost in rbc's
    pct could easily be OTC if you only run this or other mild PHs as part of a stack.
    i would recomend stacking it for best results but if you want to just gauge the stuff on its own i doubt anything more than a typical OTC post prep would be needed . wait what am i doing in here... the LG boards are that way ----->
    Did you run it with test ripper? Was thinking of maybe adding it with my run.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  18. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    i ran the LG version backer.. notbad.jpg.
    nothing too intense so dont expect miracles but deffinatley a nice boost in rbc's
    pct could easily be OTC if you only run this or other mild PHs as part of a stack.
    i would recomend stacking it for best results but if you want to just gauge the stuff on its own i doubt anything more than a typical OTC post prep would be needed . wait what am i doing in here... the LG boards are that way ----->
    we need to get you on payroll

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    what type of PCT is to be expected for this. Part of me wants to give it a run part of me is running away lol

    I always recommend using a SERM after any PH or steroid. Better safe than sorry.
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  20. Those of you who weren't selected to log this time, check this thread! FREE PRODUCT FOR VETS!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom
    Those of you who weren't selected to log this time, check this thread! FREE PRODUCT FOR VETS!
    Already did. Can't pm a pic tho
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Already did. Can't pm a pic tho
    Upload it somewhere and link it to some of us reps via PM
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom
    Upload it somewhere and link it to some of us reps via PM
    What about in thread lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    What about in thread lol
    That should do the trick too
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer
    what type of PCT is to be expected for this. Part of me wants to give it a run part of me is running away lol
    How long of a cycle? For 6 weeks or under you could easily get by with an OTC. I ran P-Bold for 8 weeks and my PCT consisted of DAA, Reversitol V2, and nolva.
    I went pretty balls out on my cycle though.

    You'd have yourself covered running DAA, an AI like Erase, and could add another herbal based test booster like fadogia.

    Lately I've been preaching ostarine in PCT as well.
    The above mentioned supps will let you recover fast, and adding ostarine will possibly make you GAIN during pct. Since I started using it, it has been a staple.

  26. IMO an OTC PCT should be fine for a reasonable cycle. By reasonable cycle I mean 6-8 weeks at the recommended dose. I personally ran the old BOLD for 8 weeks and used an OTC PCT a few times with no problems. Personally I would feel comfortable running a stack of Bulk-Up and P-BOLD for 8 weeks with an OTC PCT. That is just me, I have ran OTC PCT's many times for far harsher compounds with zero issues. At the end of the day you need to run the PCT that makes you the most comfortable. As a rep I will not personally recommend a pharmaceutical for liability reasons but like I said at the end of the day do what you feel comfortable doing.



  27. Quote Originally Posted by pushinweightw
    IMO an OTC PCT should be fine for a reasonable cycle. By reasonable cycle I mean 6-8 weeks at the recommended dose. I personally ran the old BOLD for 8 weeks and used an OTC PCT a few times with no problems. Personally I would feel comfortable running a stack of Bulk-Up and P-BOLD for 8 weeks with an OTC PCT. That is just me, I have ran OTC PCT's many times for far harsher compounds with zero issues. At the end of the day you need to run the PCT that makes you the most comfortable. As a rep I will not personally recommend a pharmaceutical for liability reasons but like I said at the end of the day do what you feel comfortable doing.
    Right on...I mean would anyone here use a serm for M 1D black? I certainly hope not people act like serms have no side effects and dont tax the body at all...but they do. People overkill the serm approach. I see some people wanting to use clomid as a test booster (not for PCT lol)

  28. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985

    Right on...I mean would anyone here use a serm for M 1D black? I certainly hope not people act like serms have no side effects and dont tax the body at all...but they do. People overkill the serm approach. I see some people wanting to use clomid as a test booster (not for PCT lol)
    I've actually seen clomid prescribed as a TRT treatment.
    Serms do have sides, so the toss up comes down to not being fully recovered versus having some mild sides.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Right on...I mean would anyone here use a serm for M 1D black? I certainly hope not people act like serms have no side effects and dont tax the body at all...but they do. People overkill the serm approach. I see some people wanting to use clomid as a test booster (not for PCT lol)
    Well clomid has been studied in hypogonadal men and shown to be of some benefit so for someone who has low testosterone and who may be thinking of going on TRT. But for the average healthy male using it as a test booster is not the best option IMO.


    • Clomiphene citrate effects on testosterone/estrogen ratio in male hypogonadism, Shabsigh A, Kang Y, Shabsign R, Gonzalez M, Liberson G, Fisch H, Goluboff E., J Sex Med. 2005 Sep;2(5):716-21.


  30. P-BOLD Label


    Here it is you guys! P-BOLD label with dosing instructions, chemical names, steroid profile, ex.

    For some reason I couldn't get it to just show the image. Click on the link and it will pop up.

    Thanks for your patience.



    -003 PBold_SculptLabel_PROOF.pdf

  31. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

    I've actually seen clomid prescribed as a TRT treatment.
    Serms do have sides, so the toss up comes down to not being fully recovered versus having some mild sides.
    No I totally agree but I'm only talking about mild cycles like m 1 D black and such. Even PA said 7 spray and DAA is sufficient for compounds like 11 keto. I just finished a cycle of 11 keto and M 1D black for PCT I'm using form x, 7 spray, ur spray, ursobolic, erase pro, primordial performances phytotestosterone, compound 20 and 20 mg ostanish (ostarine) obviously I'm continuing to make gains in PCT lol

  32. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985

    No I totally agree but I'm only talking about mild cycles like m 1 D black and such. Even PA said 7 spray and DAA is sufficient for compounds like 11 keto. I just finished a cycle of 11 keto and M 1D black for PCT I'm using form x, 7 spray, ur spray, ursobolic, erase pro, primordial performances phytotestosterone, compound 20 and 20 mg ostanish (ostarine) obviously I'm continuing to make gains in PCT lol
    Holt sh!t your pct sounds better than your actual cycle lmao. I'd like to see what you have lined up for P-Bold!

  33. That is one sick PCT. Watch that osta, some blood work has shown it to be mildly suppressive.


  34. Just a heads up.


    As you all might have noticed "WE HAVE COMPLETELY SOLD OUT OF P-BOLD"!!!


    We were anticipating it flying off the shelves.. but that was pretty fast indeed.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    As you all might have noticed "WE HAVE COMPLETELY SOLD OUT OF P-BOLD"!!!


    We were anticipating it flying off the shelves.. but that was pretty fast indeed.
    looks like I know what I'm asking Santa Clause for, for Christmas this year

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    As you all might have noticed "WE HAVE COMPLETELY SOLD OUT OF P-BOLD"!!!


    We were anticipating it flying off the shelves.. but that was pretty fast indeed.

    Thats great to have it received so well! I can't wait till the results start pouring in. I can't wait to run this I have loved every EQ based compound I have ran and this one has me excited.



  37. i would still like you to explain some of the tweaks you did to make this stronger than the og version.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  38. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx
    i would still like you to explain some of the tweaks you did to make this stronger than the og version.
    I posted this in another thread, hope it makes sense.

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

    The idea here is time release. P-Bold much like Bulk-Up uses CP+R Once a Day technology (this article was written for Bulk-Up but applies to the rest as well).
    Being a cyclodextrin solution you get the immediate blood saturation and it is followed by a time release for the rest of the day.

    This should also answer any questions one would have about it only being a 3ml dose. The CP+R technology also enhances the absorption of prohormones and helps them bypass the stomach and liver. Taurus' version did not have this, which is why people were dosing it so "high."

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory
    awesome following along
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. P-BOLD Looking for loggers.
    By Androfactory in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 06:40 PM
  2. Looking for loggers for P-BOLD.
    By Androfactory in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 07:22 PM
  3. GENOMYX IS LOOKING FOR LOGGERS: GUT HEALTH!!!!
    By Ajerone in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 10-02-2011, 04:28 AM
  4. Anabolic Designs are looking for loggers
    By Mickfootie in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 10:07 AM
  5. Looking for loggers!! VIDATEST
    By RaulA in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 07:05 PM
Log in
Log in