Welcome MATTY to LECHEEK & promo inside

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok AM get in here and give MATTY a warm welcome to TEAM LECHEEK.
He will be joining us to rep Lecheek Nutrition. Please fell free to hassel him ;)
Lets also congratulate him on his 2nd place finish at his first show last weekend.
I must say he did a great job for his first show and I personally feel he got robbed.

Matty.png

Now for some fun stuff.
1. Welcome Matty with a post in here.
2. Give up some ideas for Mattys first promo.
3. If he decides to use your promo suggestion than you win a product of your choice.

Hes on his way back from Hawaii so lets give him a few days to get situated :)
And NO you cant log Haley.
U.S only
Must be 21 and log the product.

422793_437791059592274_1134943545_n.jpg

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Congrats Matt...

Could have a guess Matt's weight promo?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2nd place. Great job Matty. You could do a "new guy" promo. Kinda best things you like about being a member of AM

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He will be joining us to rep Lecheek Nutrition. Please fell free to hassel him ;)
Lets also congratulate him on his 2nd place finish at his first show last weekend.
I must say he did a great job for his first show and I personally feel he got robbed.

View attachment 68059

Now for some fun stuff.
3. If he decides to use your promo suggestion than you win a product of your choice.

U.S only

View attachment 68060
Congrats on joining Team Lecheek! Hope you have a great time with not only them but also with their supplements.
As for an idea... I have a few.
Best recipe for a healthy desert with pumpkin. Best recipe for thanksgiving. Who gets MVP for baseball season. Embarrassing gym or competition story. Freakiest encounter they had at their gym. Best chances of winning the Arnolds. Best movie of the summer.

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
Congrats on placing 2nd place and repping for lacheek what about a promo on what u ate on the way back from Hawaii being that u finish ur contest u might of munched on a couple of things

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Thanks for all the comments guys. Ive used all the Lecheek products with great results and am psyched they asked me to join their team. Theres some good ideas in here lets keep them coming. We will probably keep this running till Im back from Hawaii on Sunday or Monday lets see what you can come up with

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Thanks for all the comments guys. Ive used all the Lecheek products with great results and am psyched they asked me to join their team. Theres some good ideas in here lets keep them coming. We will probably keep this running till Im back from Hawaii on Sunday or Monday lets see what you can come up with
Oh **** Grats brother! And grats to LeCheek

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats on placing 2nd place and repping for lacheek what about a promo on what u ate on the way back from Hawaii being that u finish ur contest u might of munched on a couple of things
Oh **** Grats brother! And grats to LeCheek
LaCheek or LeCheek?
What u talkin bout? ;-)
My bad I posted lacheek instead of LeCheek good looking out Aaron ;-) I felt like an idiot
:lol:Nice catch Aaron

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats Matty! Good move by Lecheek (and Marms!) for including you in their team :D! Best of luck to you brother in your new repping endeavor!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats!
For the contest I think we should all guess how many blowies he had to give out to get the gig!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Congrats!
For the contest I think we should all guess how many blowies he had to give out to get the gig!
Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Congrats Matty! Good move by Lecheek (and Marms!) for including you in their team :D! Best of luck to you brother in your new repping endeavor!
Thanks man

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
congrats amigo....you deserve it....by the way, next time you'll finish first!!!!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
congrads man. You deserve it. Great logs here and other places. I have learned some new stuff from you.

As far as the promos I think it would be cool to hand pick a few that you think would be cool to run a log,, THEN let the members pick who goes up against who in a 60 day transformation challenge. If I was a rep I would kill the promos!.

One day I will get the rep for some lucky company! lol.

Very happy for you though!. I expect some sick stuff man!.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Congrats man!Since you have used all Lecheeks products have everyone guess your favorite of them and why.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Congrats man!Since you have used all Lecheeks products have everyone guess your favorite of them and why.
Good idea but anyone that followed.my contest prep knows masshgh is my number one

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
congrads man. You deserve it. Great logs here and other places. I have learned some new stuff from you.

As far as the promos I think it would be cool to hand pick a few that you think would be cool to run a log,, THEN let the members pick who goes up against who in a 60 day transformation challenge. If I was a rep I would kill the promos!.

Thanks man. thats an interesting idea

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

View attachment 68059

Now for some fun stuff.

U.S only

View attachment 68060
I'm f*cking glad to be getting back from the gym and be reading this! Matty congrats bro, told yah you had won it all that day! Your first promo should be...

"Guess how many c0cktails and "Le sexy times" Matty had over at Hawaii!!" 2 number entries, no limit per person and with this promo you get to try to remember the good times at the Big Kahunas!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Can I has my Haley now? Pweze?

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Congrats Matty on both the 2nd place and reppin LeCheek

mattys4

mattys4

Awards

Thanks man. thats an interesting idea

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I'm f*cking glad to be getting back from the gym and be reading this! Matty congrats bro, told yah you had won it all that day! Your first promo should be...

"Guess how many c0cktails and "Le sexy times" Matty had over at Hawaii!!" 2 number entries, no limit per person and with this promo you get to try to remember the good times at the Big Kahunas!
Hey thanks bro. Thats an interesting idea

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about posting 2 pictures a day of the hottest ladies over in Hawaii? =D

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Congrats Matty on the 2nd place and on your new rep spot.

Promo idea: post links to LeCheek reviews from different countries to show how far LeCheek's influence spreads. Most countries represented wins.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Congrats Matty on the 2nd place and on your new rep spot.

Promo idea: post links to LeCheek reviews from different countries to show how far LeCheek's influence spreads. Most countries represented wins.
Thanks man. Lecheeks going global

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
HOW ABOUT A complete stack for two people , and have a 60 day transformation contest. .. BUT let the people decide out of the apps who competes against who..

msrider

msrider

Awards
Congrats Matty! Promo idea: Have all entrants give a short summary of how derailed and out of conrol to the point of near death there lives were and how with hard work, luck, faith whatever helped get there lives back on track with health and muscle Wins. (The guy who was down and everyone counted out who with all odds changed and now is on top) My favorite kind of Motivation

Good luck Matty! And congrats on 2nd!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Congrats Matty! Promo idea: Have all entrants give a short summary of how derailed and out of conrol to the point of near death there lives were and how with hard work, luck, faith whatever helped get there lives back on track with health and muscle Wins. (The guy who was down and everyone counted out who with all odds changed and now is on top) My favorite kind of Motivation

Good luck Matty! And congrats on 2nd!
Thats some nice motivation right there

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
HOW ABOUT A complete stack for two people , and have a 60 day transformation contest. .. BUT let the people decide out of the apps who competes against who..
I like your thinking

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Guess exactly how many gr of carbs Matty ate for his carb up pre-show?
Hmmm good idea i may have posted.this on my contest.prep log tho ill have to check

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Thanks! That's what I though, prolly cause I was one of those guys lol I wanted to win haha :)
Well congrats on the.healthy lifestyle choice brother. I was also one of them so i know

msrider

msrider

Awards
Well congrats on the.healthy lifestyle choice brother. I was also one of them so i know
Its amazing how many of us there are that found the gym and our health. Lots of cool stories and look at you go bro, your a rep now and doing shows. Good work bro, will have to check out some of your threads bro. Good job!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Ya check out my cintest prep thread in my sig. Like 30 pages of awesome. No really theres some good info in there

msrider

msrider

Awards
Ya check out my cintest prep thread in my sig. Like 30 pages of awesome. No really theres some good info in there
Impressive brotha, you got shredded! (Loved ur spray tan incident. Good stuff. Lol! I will leave ur thread alone bro. Keep up the hard work

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Impressive brotha, you got shredded! (Loved ur spray tan incident. Good stuff. Lol! I will leave ur thread alone bro. Keep up the hard work
Thanks man ya that was awesome at the tanning place. I was definitly impressed with the results from the lecheek stack

msrider

msrider

Awards
Thanks man ya that was awesome at the tanning place. I was definitly impressed with the results from the lecheek stack
Haha great results brotha, might have to check u guys out.