Welcome MATTY to LECHEEK & promo inside

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Man I got my work cut out for me. Time to research some good programs for this. I cant wait to really tighten up my game and see what happens. I will be just be happy if I can reduce my waist line and keep my strength. I will however really try to stay on top of this and see what I can.

BTW set new PR's tonight at the gym!
congrats on the PRs. I hit a few today myself.
If you guys need help with programs/routines/diet etc ill be available this whole run anytime

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This should be a great 60 days experience.

Also, for the sake of a better competition I am thinking about switching my goals up to better compare between myself and Bigguy at the end of the 60 days. I'm guessing big guy is going to use this stack to reach his weight loss
Goals and if this is what he is doing I would want to do also switch my goals to a recomp or possibly a weight loss. I think this will make for a
Better competition and comparison at the end and also my failed bulk I am currently on makes me want to get lean again....any thoughts?
2 thoughts
1.hyper-t
2.oxyblack

no one does fatburner/stims better than lecheek!!!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
2 thoughts
1.hyper-t
2.oxyblack

no one does fatburner/stims better than lecheek!!!
I agree with bolded statement 100%

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
not sure how i missed this but congrats buddy!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Yea I wish those fat burners would be in this stack too.... One can hope I guess.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Yea I wish those fat burners would be in this stack too.... One can hope I guess.
Haha nice try... This stack will work for fat burning it will allow you to lkeep muscle mass and strength while on a caloric deficit. Diet is key here for what goal you choose to run this stack for.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
image-2759404823.jpg

BOOM!!!! Now to figure out my start date. Monday at the latest. Thanks so much Matty and Lecheek, game time BigGuy...will post log here when it's started

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Oh YEAH game time. I see some big things happening. Im jealous.

msrider

msrider

Awards
This is gunna b a damn good challenge, can't wait too watch the show! Good luck too bothe contenders!

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 68895

BOOM!!!! Now to figure out my start date. Monday at the latest. Thanks so much Matty and Lecheek, game time BigGuy...will post log here when it's started
Yea I Have my homework cut out for me. But This is about the most transformation. So I guess we will see. You are already pretty jacked. I have a lot of fat to loose to get to that level. I am going to sit out the rest of the week and let my body rest up. I am trying to get a bug or something It feels. So its home and lots of fluids the next few days.

I do feel however that this is the best way to judge a companies products by running them 2 months. I think most only start to get going at one month. Either way we will both be getting some result from this.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
The testdrolx9 is awesome at 8 weeks you get the first kick at about 15 days then a second more powerful.one around 5 weeks. Starts.to really shine

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
This will be my second Estrogen blocker. The last one was Licogenix and it was awesome. I cant wait to see how this stack does.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Yea I Have my homework cut out for me. But This is about the most transformation. So I guess we will see. You are already pretty jacked. I have a lot of fat to loose to get to that level. I am going to sit out the rest of the week and let my body rest up. I am trying to get a bug or something It feels. So its home and lots of fluids the next few days.

I do feel however that this is the best way to judge a companies products by running them 2 months. I think most only start to get going at one month. Either way we will both be getting some result from this.
Yeah man at the end of the day I think the competition is a good extra push. I can use it right now so I can get lean again, I'm not lean at all now. But I think this 60 day stack would be a great way to reach our goals and get a good grip on the benefits the products bring.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man at the end of the day I think the competition is a good extra push. I can use it right now so I can get lean again, I'm not lean at all now. But I think this 60 day stack would be a great way to reach our goals and get a good grip on the benefits the products bring.

I feel ya. I almost feel that when I do a bulk I go over board and really let myself go overboard. I actually really need to tighten up. I have never been as lean as you are in your pics, I doubt I ever will be. But If I can loose the tummy and tighten it up more than what I ever have had. I will say it was a success.
I hope we can learn new things from each other and motivate each other along the way.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
We will Def motivate each other and you will get lean trust me. Hard work and dedication. I never thought I will be where I am or was but we work hard and get rewarded for it. So keep it up and get your abs man

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Well I've decided to start this stack tonight. I took my before photos about an hour ago and I've fallen a long way so I'm ready for this. Time for diet and cardio. Ill start my thread tomorrow and link it here.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
YES!!!!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Ya we hooked these guys up. Im pretty jealous as well

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
MATTY-

Just saw (in Doc's thread) that You guy's are at the NPC New England National Qualifier. Small world...my friend is competing in WPD at THAT SAME SHOW!! Have Doc look for her on stage wearing a blue suit #46, she just told me she is the tallest one in her division and she is really short!! Damn....there all shorties!! This girl was a bikini competitor a couple of yrs ago and she is now stacked. Have fun at the show!!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
We will be on the lookout we are there now waiting for prejudging

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Quite a bit better. Time will tell Monday

mattys4

mattys4

Awards