Welcome MATTY to LECHEEK & promo inside

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411

    Nice,can't wait to follow this one!
    This is an awesome stack.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously


  2. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Looks like we are going with the 60 day transformation contest each winner wil be given a Lecheek Stack MASSHGH-TESTODROLX9-AD3-PCT to be run 60 days with the person with the biggest transformation will get another prize. The first winner is Bigguy10ec since it was his idea. congrats buddy!!! PM me your shipping info.
    Lets gets some apps in here for the second lucky contestant.

    1. Over 18
    2. U.S. Resident
    3 Before and after Pics (update pics along the way are appreciated)
    4 Update 3 times a week minimum
    5 Aside from staples no other products during the 60 days none should be needed this is a crazy stack
    6 Why should I pick you? whats your routine diet goals if given this opp.
    7 Start by 11/5 ish or when the products get out to you
    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    haha awesome idea we may use this at a later date
    Congrats BIGGUY and I agree we might have to use DJ's idea down the road.
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts
    •   
       


  3. With my promo idea you'd REALLY see how far some people are willing to go to run a sponsored log
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  4. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole
    With my promo idea you'd REALLY see how far some people are willing to go to run a sponsored log
    I think i looked really good in those pics lol. The tan lady was motified it was awesome
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    I think i looked really good in those pics lol. The tan lady was motified it was awesome
    Were they clean drawers or did she just take hers off and give them to you?
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM
    •   
       


  6. Congrats sir!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  7. Boom.
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews

  8. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    Were they clean drawers or did she just take hers off and give them to you?
    Stripped em right off
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec
    Boom.
    Ya man congrats
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec View Post
    Boom.
    Nice win !
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts

  11. Congrats was to you matt I only read intro. Congrats to other as well tho. :-D
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  12. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Congrats was to you matt I only read intro. Congrats to other as well tho. :-D
    Haha thanks man
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  13. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Stripped em right off
    Damn!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  14. Congrats on rep!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc
    Congrats on rep!
    Thanks man
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  16. Congrats Matty! I would love to do this comp I'm intrigued by your products after reading your contest log, but I'm doing a mini log on slinshot for purus as soon as I get it.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Independent

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er
    Congrats Matty! I would love to do this comp I'm intrigued by your products after reading your contest log, but I'm doing a mini log on slinshot for purus as soon as I get it.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Slinshot/ any gda or nutriet partioner is considered a staple in my book if you want to put an app in.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  18. I'd app myself but seeing as how I'm already at the tail end of a BALLLLLLLLLLER Lecheek log I'm going to let others enjoy what I've already encountered !
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  19. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

    Slinshot/ any gda or nutriet partioner is considered a staple in my book if you want to put an app in.
    Will do bud thanks

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Independent

  20. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4
    Looks like we are going with the 60 day transformation contest each winner wil be given a Lecheek Stack MASSHGH-TESTODROLX9-AD3-PCT to be run 60 days with the person with the biggest transformation will get another prize. The first winner is Bigguy10ec since it was his idea. congrats buddy!!! PM me your shipping info.
    Lets gets some apps in here for the second lucky contestant.

    1. Over 18
    2. U.S. Resident
    3 Before and after Pics (update pics along the way are appreciated)
    4 Update 3 times a week minimum
    5 Aside from staples no other products during the 60 days none should be needed this is a crazy stack
    6 Why should I pick you? whats your routine diet goals if given this opp.
    7 Start by 11/5 ish or when the products get out to you
    1.31 years old
    2.US resident - yes
    3.Will gladly do b4 and after pics with a couple in between
    4. Will update at minimum of 3xweek will post nutrition once as it will stay the same throughout
    5. Slinshot, multi, fish oil, whey, casein, pre w/o if allowed
    6. I would love to run this as I'm very intrigued after following Mattys contest log. I am currently cutting (slowly) to get back to around 10% so I can do a lean bulk after this then start contest prep for my first physique show next may. Would love to give this stack a fair run to compare to a similar stack of HGHup and free test I did last year.
    7. Game on lol thanks for the opportunity to apply.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Independent

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er

    1.31 years old
    2.US resident - yes
    3.Will gladly do b4 and after pics with a couple in between
    4. Will update at minimum of 3xweek will post nutrition once as it will stay the same throughout
    5. Slinshot, multi, fish oil, whey, casein, pre w/o if allowed
    6. I would love to run this as I'm very intrigued after following Mattys contest log. I am currently cutting (slowly) to get back to around 10% so I can do a lean bulk after this then start contest prep for my first physique show next may. Would love to give this stack a fair run to compare to a similar stack of HGHup and free test I did last year.
    7. Game on lol thanks for the opportunity to apply.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Just made my mind up, if chosen ill be trying out YT3 training while on this stack as it is a nine week program so it will work great.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Independent

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er

    Just made my mind up, if chosen ill be trying out YT3 training while on this stack as it is a nine week program so it will work great.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    *edit typo that will be Y3T training sorry damn phone and fat fingers

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Independent

  23. If didn't have 3 weeks left on my cycle I'm running I woulld totaly b all over this. Damn it. Maybe one day.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    *edit typo that will be Y3T training sorry damn phone and fat fingers

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

    Just checked that training style out.. I LIKE IT.
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er

    1.31 years old
    2.US resident - yes
    3.Will gladly do b4 and after pics with a couple in between
    4. Will update at minimum of 3xweek will post nutrition once as it will stay the same throughout
    5. Slinshot, multi, fish oil, whey, casein, pre w/o if allowed
    6. I would love to run this as I'm very intrigued after following Mattys contest log. I am currently cutting (slowly) to get back to around 10% so I can do a lean bulk after this then start contest prep for my first physique show next may. Would love to give this stack a fair run to compare to a similar stack of HGHup and free test I did last year.
    7. Game on lol thanks for the opportunity to apply.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Good app man.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  26. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er

    1.31 years old
    2.US resident - yes
    3.Will gladly do b4 and after pics with a couple in between
    4. Will update at minimum of 3xweek will post nutrition once as it will stay the same throughout
    5. Slinshot, multi, fish oil, whey, casein, pre w/o if allowed
    6. I would love to run this as I'm very intrigued after following Mattys contest log. I am currently cutting (slowly) to get back to around 10% so I can do a lean bulk after this then start contest prep for my first physique show next may. Would love to give this stack a fair run to compare to a similar stack of HGHup and free test I did last year.
    7. Game on lol thanks for the opportunity to apply.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Thinking out of respect for Purus I would ask grambo or Aaron prior to committing. ;-)
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  27. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4
    Looks like we are going with the 60 day transformation contest each winner wil be given a Lecheek Stack MASSHGH-TESTODROLX9-AD3-PCT to be run 60 days with the person with the biggest transformation will get another prize. The first winner is Bigguy10ec since it was his idea. congrats buddy!!! PM me your shipping info.
    Lets gets some apps in here for the second lucky contestant.

    1. Over 18
    2. U.S. Resident
    3 Before and after Pics (update pics along the way are appreciated)
    4 Update 3 times a week minimum
    5 Aside from staples no other products during the 60 days none should be needed this is a crazy stack
    6 Why should I pick you? whats your routine diet goals if given this opp.
    7 Start by 11/5 ish or when the products get out to you
    I am 27 years old. I live in the PA, USA. I can definitely post before and after pics and can update pics as I go along with stack to show progress. Updating 3 times a week minimum is not a problem. Will only be using staples with this stack, ie. creatine monohydrate, fish oil, daily vitamin, protein. If creatine is a prob I can do without for the 60 days. I can start ASAP upon receiving the products.

    I should be chosen bc I am extremely motivated and believe this stack will Definitely assist in my goals. I plan on doing my first bulk ever. I used to be 285lbs and at 5'8" that is not a good thing. I have gotten down to as low at 195 and that is with me being pretty lean with abs. This has been done with no anabolics or PH.I was always the fat guy growing up and now that I am finally fit I have been scared to actually bulk but I HATE being so light. I've put some size on the last couple months and am about 215 pounds now but losing the abs. I would like to use this stack to do a lean bulk and put some mass on. I'm not to concerned if I put some extra fat on through the process bc I eventually want to be bigger and leaner when it's all said and done.
    I am an endomorph so I shy away from carbs but for this bulk I will rely on them, on the usual I wouldn't eat more then 60g of carbs in a given day if that. My goal will be about around 300p/250c/75f. This is a rough outline for my macros but I will try and use some carb cycling and calorie and carb tapering on some days. I will access my diet as I go and change it as my body reacts to it. I lift 6 days a week and try to get moderate cardio in at least 3 days a week. I lift intensely and heavy and right now follow a rep range of 8-12 but may switch to a 5x5 to emphasize strength and new size. I have posted some photos below to show my progress In the past and dedication. I am ready to grow and I'm excited about this stack.



    Name:  image-3713579406.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  275.1 KB

    285 lbs


    Name:  image-3380478872.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  193.3 KB

    200 lbs



    Name:  image-2005106610.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  207.3 KB

    265lbs



    Name:  image-2991872420.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  538.2 KB

    203lbs

    Name:  image-3258498959.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  562.1 KB
    203 lbs

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit

    I am 27 years old. I live in the PA, USA. I can definitely post before and after pics and can update pics as I go along with stack to show progress. Updating 3 times a week minimum is not a problem. Will only be using staples with this stack, ie. creatine monohydrate, fish oil, daily vitamin, protein. If creatine is a prob I can do without for the 60 days. I can start ASAP upon receiving the products.

    I should be chosen bc I am extremely motivated and believe this stack will Definitely assist in my goals. I plan on doing my first bulk ever. I used to be 285lbs and at 5'8" that is not a good thing. I have gotten down to as low at 195 and that is with me being pretty lean with abs. This has been done with no anabolics or PH.I was always the fat guy growing up and now that I am finally fit I have been scared to actually bulk but I HATE being so light. I've put some size on the last couple months and am about 215 pounds now but losing the abs. I would like to use this stack to do a lean bulk and put some mass on. I'm not to concerned if I put some extra fat on through the process bc I eventually want to be bigger and leaner when it's all said and done.
    I am an endomorph so I shy away from carbs but for this bulk I will rely on them, on the usual I wouldn't eat more then 60g of carbs in a given day if that. My goal will be about around 300p/250c/75f. This is a rough outline for my macros but I will try and use some carb cycling and calorie and carb tapering on some days. I will access my diet as I go and change it as my body reacts to it. I lift 6 days a week and try to get moderate cardio in at least 3 days a week. I lift intensely and heavy and right now follow a rep range of 8-12 but may switch to a 5x5 to emphasize strength and new size. I have posted some photos below to show my progress In the past and dedication. I am ready to grow and I'm excited about this stack.

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=68 548"/>

    285 lbs

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=68 547"/>

    200 lbs

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=68 546"/>

    265lbs

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=68 550"/>

    203lbs

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=68 549"/>
    203 lbs
    Great logger here!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit View Post
    I am 27 years old. I live in the PA, USA. I can definitely post before and after pics and can update pics as I go along with stack to show progress. Updating 3 times a week minimum is not a problem. Will only be using staples with this stack, ie. creatine monohydrate, fish oil, daily vitamin, protein. If creatine is a prob I can do without for the 60 days. I can start ASAP upon receiving the products.

    I should be chosen bc I am extremely motivated and believe this stack will Definitely assist in my goals. I plan on doing my first bulk ever. I used to be 285lbs and at 5'8" that is not a good thing. I have gotten down to as low at 195 and that is with me being pretty lean with abs. This has been done with no anabolics or PH.I was always the fat guy growing up and now that I am finally fit I have been scared to actually bulk but I HATE being so light. I've put some size on the last couple months and am about 215 pounds now but losing the abs. I would like to use this stack to do a lean bulk and put some mass on. I'm not to concerned if I put some extra fat on through the process bc I eventually want to be bigger and leaner when it's all said and done.
    I am an endomorph so I shy away from carbs but for this bulk I will rely on them, on the usual I wouldn't eat more then 60g of carbs in a given day if that. My goal will be about around 300p/250c/75f. This is a rough outline for my macros but I will try and use some carb cycling and calorie and carb tapering on some days. I will access my diet as I go and change it as my body reacts to it. I lift 6 days a week and try to get moderate cardio in at least 3 days a week. I lift intensely and heavy and right now follow a rep range of 8-12 but may switch to a 5x5 to emphasize strength and new size. I have posted some photos below to show my progress In the past and dedication. I am ready to grow and I'm excited about this stack.



    Name:  image-3713579406.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  275.1 KB

    285 lbs


    Name:  image-3380478872.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  193.3 KB

    200 lbs



    Name:  image-2005106610.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  207.3 KB

    265lbs



    Name:  image-2991872420.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  538.2 KB

    203lbs

    Name:  image-3258498959.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  562.1 KB
    203 lbs

    dAMN I would have my work cut out for me on this.
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit

    I am 27 years old. I live in the PA, USA. I can definitely post before and after pics and can update pics as I go along with stack to show progress. Updating 3 times a week minimum is not a problem. Will only be using staples with this stack, ie. creatine monohydrate, fish oil, daily vitamin, protein. If creatine is a prob I can do without for the 60 days. I can start ASAP upon receiving the products.

    I should be chosen bc I am extremely motivated and believe this stack will Definitely assist in my goals. I plan on doing my first bulk ever. I used to be 285lbs and at 5'8" that is not a good thing. I have gotten down to as low at 195 and that is with me being pretty lean with abs. This has been done with no anabolics or PH.I was always the fat guy growing up and now that I am finally fit I have been scared to actually bulk but I HATE being so light. I've put some size on the last couple months and am about 215 pounds now but losing the abs. I would like to use this stack to do a lean bulk and put some mass on. I'm not to concerned if I put some extra fat on through the process bc I eventually want to be bigger and leaner when it's all said and done.
    I am an endomorph so I shy away from carbs but for this bulk I will rely on them, on the usual I wouldn't eat more then 60g of carbs in a given day if that. My goal will be about around 300p/250c/75f. This is a rough outline for my macros but I will try and use some carb cycling and calorie and carb tapering on some days. I will access my diet as I go and change it as my body reacts to it. I lift 6 days a week and try to get moderate cardio in at least 3 days a week. I lift intensely and heavy and right now follow a rep range of 8-12 but may switch to a 5x5 to emphasize strength and new size. I have posted some photos below to show my progress In the past and dedication. I am ready to grow and I'm excited about this stack.

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=68 548"/>

    285 lbs

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=68 547"/>

    200 lbs

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=68 546"/>

    265lbs

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=68 550"/>

    203lbs

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=68 549"/>
    203 lbs
    Nice app and transformation already man
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SNS is proud to welcome CELORZA to the TEAM! [Promo Inside]
    By UncleWade in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 216
    Last Post: 09-08-2012, 10:43 PM
  2. I probably know the answer to this...(amp+bc+e)
    By rampage jackson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-22-2007, 09:33 AM
  3. New to the forum, Pics inside
    By JuanJon in forum Pics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-21-2005, 03:56 PM
Log in
Log in