Welcome MATTY to LECHEEK & promo inside

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

1. Congrats Matty on both the 2nd place and reppin LeCheek
    After a year off, I'm back

2. Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec
    congrads man. You deserve it. Great logs here and other places. I have learned some new stuff from you.

As far as the promos I think it would be cool to hand pick a few that you think would be cool to run a log,, THEN let the members pick who goes up against who in a 60 day transformation challenge. If I was a rep I would kill the promos!.

One day I will get the rep for some lucky company! lol.

Very happy for you though!. I expect some sick stuff man!.
    Thanks man. thats an interesting idea
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

I'm f*cking glad to be getting back from the gym and be reading this! Matty congrats bro, told yah you had won it all that day! Your first promo should be...

"Guess how many c0cktails and "Le sexy times" Matty had over at Hawaii!!" 2 number entries, no limit per person and with this promo you get to try to remember the good times at the Big Kahunas!
    Hey thanks bro. Thats an interesting idea
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

4. How about posting 2 pictures a day of the hottest ladies over in Hawaii? =D
    Army Veteran. OEF.

5. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    How about posting 2 pictures a day of the hottest ladies over in Hawaii? =D
    lol
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts
    •   

6. Congrats Matty on the 2nd place and on your new rep spot.

Promo idea: post links to LeCheek reviews from different countries to show how far LeCheek's influence spreads. Most countries represented wins.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Wilpit
    Congrats Matty on the 2nd place and on your new rep spot.

Promo idea: post links to LeCheek reviews from different countries to show how far LeCheek's influence spreads. Most countries represented wins.
    Thanks man. Lecheeks going global

8. Any more ideas?
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP

9. HOW ABOUT A complete stack for two people , and have a 60 day transformation contest. .. BUT let the people decide out of the apps who competes against who..
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews

10. Guess exactly how many gr of carbs Matty ate for his carb up pre-show?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

11. Congrats Matty! Promo idea: Have all entrants give a short summary of how derailed and out of conrol to the point of near death there lives were and how with hard work, luck, faith whatever helped get there lives back on track with health and muscle Wins. (The guy who was down and everyone counted out who with all odds changed and now is on top) My favorite kind of Motivation

Good luck Matty! And congrats on 2nd!

12. Quote Originally Posted by msrider
    Congrats Matty! Promo idea: Have all entrants give a short summary of how derailed and out of conrol to the point of near death there lives were and how with hard work, luck, faith whatever helped get there lives back on track with health and muscle Wins. (The guy who was down and everyone counted out who with all odds changed and now is on top) My favorite kind of Motivation

Good luck Matty! And congrats on 2nd!
    Thats some nice motivation right there

13. Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec
    HOW ABOUT A complete stack for two people , and have a 60 day transformation contest. .. BUT let the people decide out of the apps who competes against who..
    I like your thinking

14. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water
    Guess exactly how many gr of carbs Matty ate for his carb up pre-show?
    Hmmm good idea i may have posted.this on my contest.prep log tho ill have to check

15. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

Thats some nice motivation right there
    Thanks! That's what I though, prolly cause I was one of those guys lol I wanted to win haha

16. Quote Originally Posted by msrider

Thanks! That's what I though, prolly cause I was one of those guys lol I wanted to win haha
    Well congrats on the.healthy lifestyle choice brother. I was also one of them so i know

17. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

Well congrats on the.healthy lifestyle choice brother. I was also one of them so i know
    Its amazing how many of us there are that found the gym and our health. Lots of cool stories and look at you go bro, your a rep now and doing shows. Good work bro, will have to check out some of your threads bro. Good job!

18. Ya check out my cintest prep thread in my sig. Like 30 pages of awesome. No really theres some good info in there

19. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4
    Ya check out my cintest prep thread in my sig. Like 30 pages of awesome. No really theres some good info in there
    Impressive brotha, you got shredded! (Loved ur spray tan incident. Good stuff. Lol! I will leave ur thread alone bro. Keep up the hard work

20. Quote Originally Posted by msrider

Impressive brotha, you got shredded! (Loved ur spray tan incident. Good stuff. Lol! I will leave ur thread alone bro. Keep up the hard work
    Thanks man ya that was awesome at the tanning place. I was definitly impressed with the results from the lecheek stack

21. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

Thanks man ya that was awesome at the tanning place. I was definitly impressed with the results from the lecheek stack
    Haha great results brotha, might have to check u guys out.

22. Any idea on a contest?
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews

23. Let me know if you have any questions about our products i have used them.all

24. Any last minute idea todays the day i think

25. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Any last minute idea todays the day i think
    Get them in while you can.
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP

26. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4
    Any last minute idea todays the day i think
    In honor of you wearing ladies undies for spraytanning before your contest we should all stoop so low in order to 1) not make you feel weird for doing it and 2) have fun with it.

I propose each applicant must submit a picture of himself in women's underwear. Best dressed wins. I suppose Miss Q could wear some tighty whities for her entry.

Winner chosen by Matty for the applicant that pulls it off the best
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

27. Looks like we are going with the 60 day transformation contest each winner wil be given a Lecheek Stack MASSHGH-TESTODROLX9-AD3-PCT to be run 60 days with the person with the biggest transformation will get another prize. The first winner is Bigguy10ec since it was his idea. congrats buddy!!! PM me your shipping info.
    Lets gets some apps in here for the second lucky contestant.

1. Over 18
    2. U.S. Resident
    3 Before and after Pics (update pics along the way are appreciated)
    4 Update 3 times a week minimum
    5 Aside from staples no other products during the 60 days none should be needed this is a crazy stack
    6 Why should I pick you? whats your routine diet goals if given this opp.
    7 Start by 11/5 ish or when the products get out to you

28. Nice promo matty!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

29. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    In honor of you wearing ladies undies for spraytanning before your contest we should all stoop so low in order to 1) not make you feel weird for doing it and 2) have fun with it.

I propose each applicant must submit a picture of himself in women's underwear. Best dressed wins. I suppose Miss Q could wear some tightly whities for her entry.

Winner chosen by Matty for the applicant that pulls it off the best
    haha awesome idea we may use this at a later date

30. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Looks like we are going with the 60 day transformation contest each winner wil be given a Lecheek Stack MASSHGH-TESTODROLX9-AD3-PCT to be run 60 days with the person with the biggest transformation will get another prize. The first winner is Bigguy10ec since it was his idea. congrats buddy!!! PM me your shipping info.
    Lets gets some apps in here for the second lucky contestant.

1. Over 18
    2. U.S. Resident
    3 Before and after Pics (update pics along the way are appreciated)
    4 Update 3 times a week minimum
    5 Aside from staples no other products during the 60 days none should be needed this is a crazy stack
    6 Why should I pick you? whats your routine diet goals if given this opp.
    7 Start by 11/5 ish or when the products get out to you
    Nice,can't wait to follow this one!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SNS is proud to welcome CELORZA to the TEAM! [Promo Inside]
    By UncleWade in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 216
    Last Post: 09-08-2012, 10:43 PM
  2. I probably know the answer to this...(amp+bc+e)
    By rampage jackson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-22-2007, 09:33 AM
  3. New to the forum, Pics inside
    By JuanJon in forum Pics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-21-2005, 03:56 PM