SNS Logging Oppurtunity Inside: CissusXT for your joints!

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established

SNS Logging Opportunity: Cissus XT

IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN!
It's the beginning of fall, and that means it the beginning of bulking season for many of us. Increased food intake for the holidays, and it's also the time that everyone starts pushing the weights to new levels as we continue our quest for growth. And in a month or so, we'll see in influx of threads relating to joint health because of it. The increased body weight and additional stress on your joints from hitting PR's can become a bit much. So we're here to help some people relieve that with Cissus XT.

AND WE DID IT AGAIN!
As many of you (who are familiar with our company) know, we love to take ingredients that are effective, and make them more affordable for customers, and Cissus XT is no different. Our Cissus XT is available for as low as $21.95, and provides a full 30-40 day supply (based on recommended dosing) making this ingredient affordable enough to become a staple in everyone's arsenal.

SO, HOW DO YOU GET SOME?
It's very simple, just meet and follow the minimum requirements:
1. You must be 18+ years old.
2. You must live in the continental US.
3. You must be willing to post a log of the product use, and it's impact on your joint health throughout.
4. You must update your log a minimum of 3 times per week.
5. You must not have won another SNS promo in the past 30 days.

Additionally, we would greatly appreciate if you would rate our product on the NutraPlanet store, so other customers can see your thoughts on the product, even if they are not regular forum members, although this is not required. And as with all SNS customers (or any forum members), you will have unfettered access to our rep team for advice on anything related to diet, training, and supplementation.

LET'S HEAR IT!
So, what kind of training are you planning on doing for the next few months? What are your short-term/long-term goals? Why do you want to try SNS Cissus XT? Why should we choose you?

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
So, what kind of training are you planning on doing for the next few months? What are your short-term/long-term goals? Why do you want to try SNS Cissus XT? Why should we choose you?

I plan on doing a recomp leading into a lean bulk. I'm a little over 6 months post-op from slap tear surgery. My shoulder is still giving me some pain as I break it back into the old workout habits. I'm increasing the weights little by little and my shoulder feels it every time I do it. I've also got tendinitis at both elbows that gives me pain off and on especially during workouts. So far I'm doing 3x a week lifting, but would love to get in there more as long as my shoulder approves the transition.

My short term goal is to strip away a bit more fat and move into my long term goal of getting more size while staying lean. I'm around 12% now and would like to see it around 9-10% and then lean bulk while trying to maintain that 9-10%.

You should choose me b/c I will log your product as requested and review it with full honesty. I also haven't been letdown by any SNS products so far and want to see if Cissus XT is as good as I hear it is. Thanks for your consideration. :fingersx:

Edit: First!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have used 3 bottles of this, and it is by far the best cissus product I have tried, and I have tried them all. Great opportunity for someone here

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have used 3 bottles of this, and it is by far the best cissus product I have tried, and I have tried them all. Great opportunity for someone here
X2

I'm not applying, but just wanted to say that Cissus XT has done an outstanding job relieving and keeping my joints free from any issues. I have a history of elbow pain and it's currently non existent. The not so "joint friendly" combo of X-Gels and Erase Pro hasn't changed this. Great opportunity for anyone with joint discomfort.

Reactions: mw1
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Great promo here guys!! Someone is just an application away from magnificent joint relieve!! (And a great fat loss aid too :D!)

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I'm a little over 6 months post-op from slap tear surgery. My shoulder is still giving me some pain as I break it back into the old workout habits. I'm increasing the weights little by little and my shoulder feels it every time I do it.
When it comes to surgeries like that you really have to make sure that you ease back into it and listen to your body along the way to prevent any kind of re-injury.

Glad to hear you've liked it. And I completely agree. It's become a staple for me as my knees, shoulders, and elbow have been hurting for quite a while. I feel great.

X
I'm not applying, but just wanted to say that Cissus XT has done an outstanding job relieving and keeping my joints free from any issues. I have a history of elbow pain and it's currently non existent. The not so "joint friendly" combo of X-Gels and Erase Pro hasn't changed this. Great opportunity for anyone with joint discomfort.
Awesome. I'll be running X-Gels soon and I'm glad to hear it's going well for you. It makes me even more excited to get my stack going.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
When it comes to surgeries like that you really have to make sure that you ease back into it and listen to your body along the way to prevent any kind of re-injury.
Ya I'm trying. I followed the doctors orders for 6mo until he cleared me and let me loose again. Feels good to be back but I'm definitely not trying to kill myself in there even though it feels like it sometimes because of the soreness afterwards.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Ya I'm trying. I followed the doctors orders for 6mo until he cleared me and let me loose again. Feels good to be back but I'm definitely not trying to kill myself in there even though it feels like it sometimes because of the soreness afterwards.
Recovery from that can be a long process, just keep your head up and don't let it get you down.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
TO THE TOP

It's free Cissus XT!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X2

Really ??? So this is something I need to try.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
No it's not. Please delete your post and back out of the thread before anyone else sees it. :veryhappy:

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established

Right now I'm still in the middle of a cut, been at it since June. It feels weird to still be cutting right since I also bulk this time of year but I'm really determined to lower my BF. I figured I have 2 more months to go so will be back to bulk in the winter. I've been doing GST (growth Stimulus Training) for 3 months now and enjoyed it and will probably continue it until my bulk.

Short terms goals: Lower BF...lower than it has ever been for me. I've always been relatively lean but not six pack lean...
Long Term: Gain more muscle and be at a low BF year round.

I've hear about cissus for quite some time and have wanted to try it out. I didn't realize how much joint issue I have until I see other peoples logs that mention pain going away in certain areas after taking cissus. My left knee bothers me from time to time and especially when I do a wide stance with squat. My left shoulders aches at time when doing exercises that deal with it. The pain hasn't been unbearable just had me make sure to watch myself during these exercises.

I'd be great to log this, I have logs elsewhere if needed.....

I've been trying more and more bulk powders lately cause they work better than under dosed PWO and SNS has been a brand I've been buying alot of since I hear of good quality associated with them so I know this won't disappoint.
So I would really like to give this a go and see how it can help with the pain.

Thank you for the consideration

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup. My elbows are in terrible shape otherwise. The pain gets to the point where I have to roll out of bed to avoid putting weight on them. The difference is night and day.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent stuff for my joints and I love the results!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree very good stuff

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've been using this at 2 caps e/d and this shtuff works great.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Yup. My elbows are in terrible shape otherwise. The pain gets to the point where I have to roll out of bed to avoid putting weight on them. The difference is night and day.
I couldn't agree more.

Let's get some more apps in here!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
LET'S HEAR IT!

I would be interested in running Cissus XT. I recently finished up a very nice summer cut, and was planning on maintaining till January, when I would lean bulk for 6 weeks followed by contest prep for 10 weeks. However, I think that has changed. We have a NPC event in November I am considering for Men’s Physique. So my routine is going to be tapered towards cutting about 3% Bf. Current stats are 215 at 8.5%. My routine will consist of fasted cardio on days off work, followed by evening weight training. On days I work, I alternate cardio and weight training. I work an odd schedule, which goes in two week cycles. I work 7 out of 14 days.

My short term goals are to get down to 5% for November and maintain a low BF% through a very lean bulk. Come back leaner and stronger for next contest in late April. My goal is 215 at 5% so I need a few pounds of lean mass to make that happen.

I would like to try out Cissus XT because I have searched for a good joint supp. I won’t smash any products I’ve tried but I want something better. Especially when cutting and drying out, it’s important to keep those joints healthy.

I want you to choose me because I will give an honest opinion on the product. I have logged several products over the years and believe I do a great job at logging. I post often to my logs and enjoy doing it. I maintain a consistent diet and workout routine, which lets you know the product will be used.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
LET'S HEAR IT!

I would be interested in running Cissus XT. I recently finished up a very nice summer cut, and was planning on maintaining till January, when I would lean bulk for 6 weeks followed by contest prep for 10 weeks. However, I think that has changed. We have a NPC event in November I am considering for Men’s Physique. So my routine is going to be tapered towards cutting about 3% Bf. Current stats are 215 at 8.5%. My routine will consist of fasted cardio on days off work, followed by evening weight training. On days I work, I alternate cardio and weight training. I work an odd schedule, which goes in two week cycles. I work 7 out of 14 days.

My short term goals are to get down to 5% for November and maintain a low BF% through a very lean bulk. Come back leaner and stronger for next contest in late April. My goal is 215 at 5% so I need a few pounds of lean mass to make that happen.

I would like to try out Cissus XT because I have searched for a good joint supp. I won’t smash any products I’ve tried but I want something better. Especially when cutting and drying out, it’s important to keep those joints healthy.

I want you to choose me because I will give an honest opinion on the product. I have logged several products over the years and believe I do a great job at logging. I post often to my logs and enjoy doing it. I maintain a consistent diet and workout routine, which lets you know the product will be used.
Great app. I wish you the best of luck with your upcoming competition!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Thanks! I am excited.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
To the top! We need more entries!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
What kind of training are you planning on doing for the next few months?
The next few months I plan to train for two upcoming powerlifting competitions as a SHW Submaster. I plan to hit the IPA Nationals in York, PA November 17, 2012 and 100%RAW VA State/Christmas Classic Single Lift (Break the Powerlifting {All three lifts} and Curl Record) for SHW Submaster December 8. All my accomplishments can be found HERE.

What are your short-term/long-term goals?
Long term goals is to hit 500 RAW Bench/600 RAW Dead and 550 RAW Squat/ 200lb Curl. To break all submaster records before turning Master next June.
Short Term hit a 440 Bench RAW/585 DEAD RAW/ /530 Squat RAW

Why do you want to try SNS Cissus XT?
It's simple to heal my joints from all the previous wear and tear I experienced throughout training and last competition I completed this past weekend at the 100% RAW 1st annual Push/Pull in Parkersburg, VA (#13)

Why Should we choose you?
I feel I should be chosen because I'm dedicated to this sport and I represent any company well. I post a lot on facebook, BB.com, AM and USPLABS sites. I do this becuase it's the final frontier. I wqs involved in track when I was younger and broke a discus record which stood for 17 years. I played basketball throughout high school and college. Now that I'm older and heavier I discovered I was great at powerlifting. Now I do a hybrid of bodybuilding and powerlifting. I want to be strong like a powerlifter and look like a bodybuilder. This makes comp #14 within a 2.5 year period.

What makes this even more special is I do this even with very little sleep while raising my 8 month old son. I train when can get in and lift heavy as I can, at times I lighten the loads but all in all I still get it in. Most people find it difficult to get in the gym and train but I see no excuses and use none. My lifts suffer from time to time but I'm still working to remain strong and positive.

The biggest reason I would like to be picked is because I love helping people achieve their goals and show them it's possible. I also speak to people when asked what do I use. I'm a natural powerbuilder and built what I have over a 20 year period. I've been on a lifeterm cut. I finally got nutrition in check and beginnig to shed BF little by little. I take no short cuts but know my goal is always just around the corner. Saving your joints and taking care of your body is what creates longevity in this sport. If I wish to contiinue and remain injury free I have ensure my joint health is totally in check. I may not be the best candidate in most people opinion but I will always do what I do to remain stable and compete when I feel like it, whether I have a company or sponsor behind me or not.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
What kind of training are you planning on doing for the next few months?
The next few months I plan to train for two upcoming powerlifting competitions as a SHW Submaster. I plan to hit the IPA Nationals in York, PA November 17, 2012 and 100%RAW VA State/Christmas Classic Single Lift (Break the Powerlifting {All three lifts} and Curl Record) for SHW Submaster December 8. All my accomplishments can be found HERE.

Long term goals is to hit 500 RAW Bench/600 RAW Dead and 550 RAW Squat/ 200lb Curl. To break all submaster records before turning Master next June.
Short Term hit a 440 Bench RAW/585 DEAD RAW/ /530 Squat RAW

It's simple to heal my joints from all the previous wear and tear I experienced throughout training and last competition I completed this past weekend at the 100% RAW 1st annual Push/Pull in Parkersburg, VA (#13)

Why Should we choose you?
I feel I should be chosen because I'm dedicated to this sport and I represent any company well. I post a lot on facebook, BB.com, AM and USPLABS sites. I do this becuase it's the final frontier. I wqs involved in track when I was younger and broke a discus record which stood for 17 years. I played basketball throughout high school and college. Now that I'm older and heavier I discovered I was great at powerlifting. Now I do a hybrid of bodybuilding and powerlifting. I want to be strong like a powerlifter and look like a bodybuilder. This makes comp #14 within a 2.5 year period.

What makes this even more special is I do this even with very little sleep while raising my 8 month old son. I train when can get in and lift heavy as I can, at times I lighten the loads but all in all I still get it in. Most people find it difficult to get in the gym and train but I see no excuses and use none. My lifts suffer from time to time but I'm still working to remain strong and positive.

The biggest reason I would like to be picked is because I love helping people achieve their goals and show them it's possible. I also speak to people when asked what do I use. I'm a natural powerbuilder and built what I have over a 20 year period. I've been on a lifeterm cut. I finally got nutrition in check and beginnig to shed BF little by little. I take no short cuts but know my goal is always just around the corner. Saving your joints and taking care of your body is what creates longevity in this sport. If I wish to contiinue and remain injury free I have ensure my joint health is totally in check. I may not be the best candidate in most people opinion but I will always do what I do to remain stable and compete when I feel like it, whether I have a company or sponsor behind me or not.

Great entry. There aren't many entries so far, but you guys aren't gonna make this easy on me.

winslow

winslow

Awards
want to log Cissus

So, what kind of training are you planning on doing for the next few months?

continuing to train for powerlifting meet

short-term: 500lb DL, 350lb Bench, 455lb squat.

long-term: all the above and be comfortable enough to sleep through the night, too!

my training is going well with the exception of pain in my left shoulder most every day and every night that keeps me up. it's especially bad during the OH Press (i know-it's not a powerlift, but it is a pure strength move and helps my bench) and after Bench day.

i have been in the game a long time, and have spent my share of money on crap supplements. i'm ready for something that actually works that i can afford, use all the time, and recommend to friends, clients, and workout partners

Why should we choose you?

i have a pretty far reach-if the product works well, many people will know about it. also, i am in strong agreement with your mission statement: good supplements at affordable prices. this is why i've been a customer of SNS.

and, finally, and most importantly, i'm in a lot of pain here! HELP!

-Winslow

check out my website at winslow jenkins dot com to see some of my existing training logs

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Cissus promo

What kind of training are you planing to do on the next months?
Im doing a strength program based on compound exercises with 5 reps per set and a maximum of 18 sets per work day. I believe the stress put on my joints during this program is perfect to test this products effectiveness.

What are your short term/long term goals?
Short term: increase 5-10lb weight on each of my compound exercises per week.
Long term: Reach 190lb body weight with around 8% bf.

Why do you want to try our product?
Ive tried several forms of cissus over the past years and ive had great results, however i am always looking for the best product out there and with the amount of joint problems i encounter, finding a better product would be a huge deal to me.

Why should you choose me?
Ive trained for over 5 years, I am 20 years old which is a huge demographic willing to purchase this product and as i said ive had experiences with other cissus products so I can do good comparisons.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
To the top! We're getting in some great applications!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some real good entries so far to this great opportunity :thumbsup:

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's see some entries for some free supps!

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Some good apps so far, but I'm surprised there aren't pages of apps by now. If they only knew what a difference this product was going to make in both their training and day-to-day lives, Antihero wouldn't be able to keep up with the apps!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Stats:5'9" 178 lbs.
Goals:bulk for winter,as I seem to be on a constant bulk.i will be running a ph in the near future and logging that run as well.would love and could honestly use this as I know how my body reacts without,and with other joint supplements.so I could give a good review on the effects of it.would not mind to keep a log going and could probably update daily.if not very close to.

Also have never had the chance to run any of your products,but would like the opportunity.thanks

brenthebdog

brenthebdog

Awards
Logging Cissus XT would be great for me because these are the last few weeks of good trail running weather in Colorado. Being that I am 5'9" and fluctuate between 170-175 lbs and 10-12% bodyfat having a great joint supplement regimen is crucial. I want to finish out the running season strong before I have to switch over to treadmills and wait for the lake to freeze over for ice skating.

My main training goal for the next few months is to keep up my current bodybuilding schedule in addition to fire academy. Having some cissus would definitely make things easier!

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Since we've had some great applications, I'm going to keep this open for a couple more days. Get in on this before you miss out!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I am very surprised there's not more too.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To the top! We're getting in some great applications!
To the big top? Is the circus in town? <do-do-dooo-do-do-doo> ;)

<3 Cissus....has been a staple for me going on like 6 months now...

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would apply, but I already got like 4 bottles! Can't have too much of something this good.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stats:5'9" 178 lbs.
Goals:bulk for winter,as I seem to be on a constant bulk.i will be running a ph in the near future and logging that run as well.would love and could honestly use this as I know how my body reacts without,and with other joint supplements.so I could give a good review on the effects of it.would not mind to keep a log going and could probably update daily.if not very close to.

Also have never had the chance to run any of your products,but would like the opportunity.thanks
New to the world of SNS, eh? hmmmmm...:eek5:

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I know, I just like to get the ol' toilet bowl schizm a hard time! ;)
After I posted that it hit me it was probably a joke. I'm just slow I guess. Someone needs to send me some samples of Focus XT so I can catch on quicker. (hint, hint)

Edit: Caffeine free preferably, but I'm not picky. Really wanna try it and see how good it is before I drop $$ on a tub or 5 lol.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After I posted that it hit me it was probably a joke. I'm just slow I guess. Someone needs to send me some samples of Focus XT so I can catch on quicker. (hint, hint)Edit: Caffeine free preferably, but I'm not picky. Really wanna try it and see how good it is before I drop $$ on a tub or 5 lol.
It's great stuff! Did you get your app in for cissus? I really like cissus too. I had my morning dose already and am now about to take some focus xt and head out to the gym.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
It's great stuff! Did you get your app in for cissus? I really like cissus too. I had my morning dose already and am now about to take some focus xt and head out to the gym.
Yep app is in bud. Just playing the waiting game now.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
New to the world of SNS, eh? hmmmmm...:eek5:
Yeah,haven't had the chance to run any of they're products but definitely hear good things and always had it on my radar.