SNS Logging Oppurtunity Inside: CissusXT for your joints!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah,haven't had the chance to run any of they're products but definitely hear good things and always had it on my radar.
<blip-blip.....blip> <-- radar ;) ha, well best of luck to you, Mack, in this (and the other promos currently going on)...whoop-whoop! :wiggle:

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
<blip-blip.....blip> <-- radar ;) ha, well best of luck to you, Mack, in this (and the other promos currently going on)...whoop-whoop! :wiggle:
Thanks,I'm definitely trying to find some new good stuff and help others by sharing my experience.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Bump.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the delay, I was moving the past 2 days and I'm still without internet. I'm reviewing all the submissions on my phone, and I'll have promo winners announced shortly.

Application for this promo is now closed.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Sorry for the delay, I was moving the past 2 days and I'm still without internet. I'm reviewing all the submissions on my phone, and I'll have promo winners announced shortly.

Awesome.I hate moving.Did it for 5 years and I may never move again bc of it!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Hope the move went smooth, it stinks to have to get everything set back up. The electric, cable, internet, water, mail. Thank God I wont be moving anythime soon. Done it too much over the years.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately, there were a ton of great applications, so I wasn't able to give out to everyone who has a competition coming up (although I would have liked to). However....

Congratulations to HokiePride and 02sixxxer, you guys each scored a bottle of CissusXT. Send me your full name and mailing addresses, and we'll have them out to you shortly.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Thank You! PM Sent.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
PHP:
Congrats guys!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I just moved this summer too. I still have boxes everywhere.

Unfortunately, there were a ton of great applications, so I wasn't able to give out to everyone who has a competition coming up (although I would have liked to). However....

Congratulations to HokiePride and 02sixxxer, you guys each scored a bottle of CissusXT. Send me your full name and mailing addresses, and we'll have them out to you shortly.
Congrats guys!

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Hokie, I still need your full name and mailing addy. My inbox is read.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established

Awesome thank you so much. I was out of town the last two days and just finding out. Awesome opportunity!

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Awesome thank you so much. I was out of town the last two days and just finding out. Awesome opportunity!
No problem at all, you've actually given me time to deal with all the crazy things going on with my new place and my friends car (in the shop now for an alternator, pushing it was fun...)

The packages should be out shortly.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
awesome i will def. be following you man.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Cissus xt works so well
So I've heard,I really wanted to check it out on the cycle I'm starting in next week.Maybe I'll get it next go round.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Can't wait to try it out. Should be here soon.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Log going up today! Package received and ready to roll!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Mine too. Mine too! got it in last night.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Link logs in here for easy tracking and finding fellas! I'm not dedicated enough to go searching, lol! :D

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I will post it up tonight and put a link here for ya.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Wont let me post a Link to my log

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
02sixxer