SNS Logging Oppurtunity Inside: CissusXT for your joints!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride
    What kind of training are you planning on doing for the next few months?
    The next few months I plan to train for two upcoming powerlifting competitions as a SHW Submaster. I plan to hit the IPA Nationals in York, PA November 17, 2012 and 100%RAW VA State/Christmas Classic Single Lift (Break the Powerlifting {All three lifts} and Curl Record) for SHW Submaster December 8. All my accomplishments can be found HERE.

What are your short-term/long-term goals?
    Long term goals is to hit 500 RAW Bench/600 RAW Dead and 550 RAW Squat/ 200lb Curl. To break all submaster records before turning Master next June.
    Short Term hit a 440 Bench RAW/585 DEAD RAW/ /530 Squat RAW

Why do you want to try SNS Cissus XT?
    It's simple to heal my joints from all the previous wear and tear I experienced throughout training and last competition I completed this past weekend at the 100% RAW 1st annual Push/Pull in Parkersburg, VA (#13)

Why Should we choose you?
    I feel I should be chosen because I'm dedicated to this sport and I represent any company well. I post a lot on facebook, BB.com, AM and USPLABS sites. I do this becuase it's the final frontier. I wqs involved in track when I was younger and broke a discus record which stood for 17 years. I played basketball throughout high school and college. Now that I'm older and heavier I discovered I was great at powerlifting. Now I do a hybrid of bodybuilding and powerlifting. I want to be strong like a powerlifter and look like a bodybuilder. This makes comp #14 within a 2.5 year period.

What makes this even more special is I do this even with very little sleep while raising my 8 month old son. I train when can get in and lift heavy as I can, at times I lighten the loads but all in all I still get it in. Most people find it difficult to get in the gym and train but I see no excuses and use none. My lifts suffer from time to time but I'm still working to remain strong and positive.

The biggest reason I would like to be picked is because I love helping people achieve their goals and show them it's possible. I also speak to people when asked what do I use. I'm a natural powerbuilder and built what I have over a 20 year period. I've been on a lifeterm cut. I finally got nutrition in check and beginnig to shed BF little by little. I take no short cuts but know my goal is always just around the corner. Saving your joints and taking care of your body is what creates longevity in this sport. If I wish to contiinue and remain injury free I have ensure my joint health is totally in check. I may not be the best candidate in most people opinion but I will always do what I do to remain stable and compete when I feel like it, whether I have a company or sponsor behind me or not.

Great entry. There aren't many entries so far, but you guys aren't gonna make this easy on me.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

2. want to log Cissus

So, what kind of training are you planning on doing for the next few months?

continuing to train for powerlifting meet

What are your short-term/long-term goals?

short-term: 500lb DL, 350lb Bench, 455lb squat.

long-term: all the above and be comfortable enough to sleep through the night, too!

Why do you want to try SNS Cissus XT?

my training is going well with the exception of pain in my left shoulder most every day and every night that keeps me up. it's especially bad during the OH Press (i know-it's not a powerlift, but it is a pure strength move and helps my bench) and after Bench day.

i have been in the game a long time, and have spent my share of money on crap supplements. i'm ready for something that actually works that i can afford, use all the time, and recommend to friends, clients, and workout partners

Why should we choose you?

i have a pretty far reach-if the product works well, many people will know about it. also, i am in strong agreement with your mission statement: good supplements at affordable prices. this is why i've been a customer of SNS.

and, finally, and most importantly, i'm in a lot of pain here! HELP!

-Winslow

check out my website at winslow jenkins dot com to see some of my existing training logs
    Production Manager - Primordial Performance, Portland, OR
    •   

3. Cissus promo

What kind of training are you planing to do on the next months?
    Im doing a strength program based on compound exercises with 5 reps per set and a maximum of 18 sets per work day. I believe the stress put on my joints during this program is perfect to test this products effectiveness.

What are your short term/long term goals?
    Short term: increase 5-10lb weight on each of my compound exercises per week.
    Long term: Reach 190lb body weight with around 8% bf.

Why do you want to try our product?
    Ive tried several forms of cissus over the past years and ive had great results, however i am always looking for the best product out there and with the amount of joint problems i encounter, finding a better product would be a huge deal to me.

Why should you choose me?
    Ive trained for over 5 years, I am 20 years old which is a huge demographic willing to purchase this product and as i said ive had experiences with other cissus products so I can do good comparisons.

4. To the top! We're getting in some great applications!

5. Some real good entries so far to this great opportunity
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   

6. Let's see some entries for some free supps!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

7. Some good apps so far, but I'm surprised there aren't pages of apps by now. If they only knew what a difference this product was going to make in both their training and day-to-day lives, Antihero wouldn't be able to keep up with the apps!

8. Age:24
    Stats:5'9" 178 lbs.
    Goals:bulk for winter,as I seem to be on a constant bulk.i will be running a ph in the near future and logging that run as well.would love and could honestly use this as I know how my body reacts without,and with other joint supplements.so I could give a good review on the effects of it.would not mind to keep a log going and could probably update daily.if not very close to.

Also have never had the chance to run any of your products,but would like the opportunity.thanks

9. Logging Cissus XT would be great for me because these are the last few weeks of good trail running weather in Colorado. Being that I am 5'9" and fluctuate between 170-175 lbs and 10-12% bodyfat having a great joint supplement regimen is crucial. I want to finish out the running season strong before I have to switch over to treadmills and wait for the lake to freeze over for ice skating.

My main training goal for the next few months is to keep up my current bodybuilding schedule in addition to fire academy. Having some cissus would definitely make things easier!

10. Since we've had some great applications, I'm going to keep this open for a couple more days. Get in on this before you miss out!

11. Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    Since we've had some great applications, I'm going to keep this open for a couple more days. Get in on this before you miss out!

Wish I could but I cant. Plus I think it could be the only one I havet tried.
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

12. I am very surprised there's not more too.

13. Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    To the top! We're getting in some great applications!
    To the big top? Is the circus in town? <do-do-dooo-do-do-doo>

<3 Cissus....has been a staple for me going on like 6 months now...

14. Serious Nutrition Solutions

15. I would apply, but I already got like 4 bottles! Can't have too much of something this good.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Stats:5'9" 178 lbs.
    Goals:bulk for winter,as I seem to be on a constant bulk.i will be running a ph in the near future and logging that run as well.would love and could honestly use this as I know how my body reacts without,and with other joint supplements.so I could give a good review on the effects of it.would not mind to keep a log going and could probably update daily.if not very close to.

Also have never had the chance to run any of your products,but would like the opportunity.thanks
    New to the world of SNS, eh? hmmmmm...

17. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Naw, I've been around for awhile now.

18. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Naw, I've been around for awhile now.
    LOL he was talking to Mack the guy he quoted.

19. Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas View Post
    LOL he was talking to Mack the guy he quoted.
    I know, I just like to get the ol' toilet bowl schizm a hard time!

20. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    After I posted that it hit me it was probably a joke. I'm just slow I guess. Someone needs to send me some samples of Focus XT so I can catch on quicker. (hint, hint)

Edit: Caffeine free preferably, but I'm not picky. Really wanna try it and see how good it is before I drop $$ on a tub or 5 lol.

21. Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas View Post
    After I posted that it hit me it was probably a joke. I'm just slow I guess. Someone needs to send me some samples of Focus XT so I can catch on quicker. (hint, hint)Edit: Caffeine free preferably, but I'm not picky. Really wanna try it and see how good it is before I drop $$ on a tub or 5 lol.
    It's great stuff! Did you get your app in for cissus? I really like cissus too. I had my morning dose already and am now about to take some focus xt and head out to the gym.

22. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    It's great stuff! Did you get your app in for cissus? I really like cissus too. I had my morning dose already and am now about to take some focus xt and head out to the gym.
    Yep app is in bud. Just playing the waiting game now.

23. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Yeah,haven't had the chance to run any of they're products but definitely hear good things and always had it on my radar.

24. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Shut your filthy mouth!! <grabs toilet bowl brush>
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PES And Neogenix Teaming Up For Logging Oppurtunity!
    By PrepNwa23 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 07-27-2012, 11:23 AM
  2. ETA for your New Supps: Joint, GH, ECD
    By Whacked in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 08:09 PM
  3. Best excuse to give girls for...your...shrinking...
    By baham99 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-03-2005, 10:32 PM
  4. My experiences with slin for your edification
    By elijah_123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-16-2003, 10:40 AM
  5. Yet another reason for your omega's (Lupus)
    By jweave23 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-11-2003, 01:47 PM