SNS Logging Oppurtunity Inside: CissusXT for your joints!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Let's see some entries for some free supps!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
    •   
       


  2. Some good apps so far, but I'm surprised there aren't pages of apps by now. If they only knew what a difference this product was going to make in both their training and day-to-day lives, Antihero wouldn't be able to keep up with the apps!

  3. Age:24
    Stats:5'9" 178 lbs.
    Goals:bulk for winter,as I seem to be on a constant bulk.i will be running a ph in the near future and logging that run as well.would love and could honestly use this as I know how my body reacts without,and with other joint supplements.so I could give a good review on the effects of it.would not mind to keep a log going and could probably update daily.if not very close to.

    Also have never had the chance to run any of your products,but would like the opportunity.thanks

  4. Logging Cissus XT would be great for me because these are the last few weeks of good trail running weather in Colorado. Being that I am 5'9" and fluctuate between 170-175 lbs and 10-12% bodyfat having a great joint supplement regimen is crucial. I want to finish out the running season strong before I have to switch over to treadmills and wait for the lake to freeze over for ice skating.

    My main training goal for the next few months is to keep up my current bodybuilding schedule in addition to fire academy. Having some cissus would definitely make things easier!
    •   
       


  5. Since we've had some great applications, I'm going to keep this open for a couple more days. Get in on this before you miss out!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    Since we've had some great applications, I'm going to keep this open for a couple more days. Get in on this before you miss out!

    Wish I could but I cant. Plus I think it could be the only one I havet tried.
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  7. I am very surprised there's not more too.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    To the top! We're getting in some great applications!
    To the big top? Is the circus in town? <do-do-dooo-do-do-doo>

    <3 Cissus....has been a staple for me going on like 6 months now...

  9. Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  10. I would apply, but I already got like 4 bottles! Can't have too much of something this good.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Age:24
    Stats:5'9" 178 lbs.
    Goals:bulk for winter,as I seem to be on a constant bulk.i will be running a ph in the near future and logging that run as well.would love and could honestly use this as I know how my body reacts without,and with other joint supplements.so I could give a good review on the effects of it.would not mind to keep a log going and could probably update daily.if not very close to.

    Also have never had the chance to run any of your products,but would like the opportunity.thanks
    New to the world of SNS, eh? hmmmmm...

  12. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    New to the world of SNS, eh? hmmmmm...
    Naw, I've been around for awhile now.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  13. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Naw, I've been around for awhile now.
    LOL he was talking to Mack the guy he quoted.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas View Post
    LOL he was talking to Mack the guy he quoted.
    I know, I just like to get the ol' toilet bowl schizm a hard time!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  15. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    I know, I just like to get the ol' toilet bowl schizm a hard time!
    After I posted that it hit me it was probably a joke. I'm just slow I guess. Someone needs to send me some samples of Focus XT so I can catch on quicker. (hint, hint)

    Edit: Caffeine free preferably, but I'm not picky. Really wanna try it and see how good it is before I drop $$ on a tub or 5 lol.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas View Post
    After I posted that it hit me it was probably a joke. I'm just slow I guess. Someone needs to send me some samples of Focus XT so I can catch on quicker. (hint, hint)Edit: Caffeine free preferably, but I'm not picky. Really wanna try it and see how good it is before I drop $$ on a tub or 5 lol.
    It's great stuff! Did you get your app in for cissus? I really like cissus too. I had my morning dose already and am now about to take some focus xt and head out to the gym.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  17. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    It's great stuff! Did you get your app in for cissus? I really like cissus too. I had my morning dose already and am now about to take some focus xt and head out to the gym.
    Yep app is in bud. Just playing the waiting game now.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    New to the world of SNS, eh? hmmmmm...
    Yeah,haven't had the chance to run any of they're products but definitely hear good things and always had it on my radar.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    I know, I just like to get the ol' toilet bowl schizm a hard time!
    Shut your filthy mouth!! <grabs toilet bowl brush>

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Yeah,haven't had the chance to run any of they're products but definitely hear good things and always had it on my radar.
    <blip-blip.....blip> <-- radar ha, well best of luck to you, Mack, in this (and the other promos currently going on)...whoop-whoop!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    <blip-blip.....blip> <-- radar ha, well best of luck to you, Mack, in this (and the other promos currently going on)...whoop-whoop!
    Thanks,I'm definitely trying to find some new good stuff and help others by sharing my experience.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Shut your filthy mouth!! <grabs toilet bowl brush>
    Hey! No need to bring your man cave into this.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  23. Bump.
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

  24. Sorry for the delay, I was moving the past 2 days and I'm still without internet. I'm reviewing all the submissions on my phone, and I'll have promo winners announced shortly.

    Application for this promo is now closed.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by antihero
    Sorry for the delay, I was moving the past 2 days and I'm still without internet. I'm reviewing all the submissions on my phone, and I'll have promo winners announced shortly.

    Application for this promo is now closed.
    Awesome.I hate moving.Did it for 5 years and I may never move again bc of it!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  26. Hope the move went smooth, it stinks to have to get everything set back up. The electric, cable, internet, water, mail. Thank God I wont be moving anythime soon. Done it too much over the years.

  27. Unfortunately, there were a ton of great applications, so I wasn't able to give out to everyone who has a competition coming up (although I would have liked to). However....


    Congratulations to HokiePride and 02sixxxer, you guys each scored a bottle of CissusXT. Send me your full name and mailing addresses, and we'll have them out to you shortly.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  28. Thank You! PM Sent.

  29. [PHP][/PHP]
    Congrats guys!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PES And Neogenix Teaming Up For Logging Oppurtunity!
    By PrepNwa23 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 07-27-2012, 10:23 AM
  2. ETA for your New Supps: Joint, GH, ECD
    By Whacked in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 07:09 PM
  3. Best excuse to give girls for...your...shrinking...
    By baham99 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-03-2005, 09:32 PM
  4. My experiences with slin for your edification
    By elijah_123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-16-2003, 09:40 AM
  5. Yet another reason for your omega's (Lupus)
    By jweave23 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-11-2003, 12:47 PM
Log in
Log in