ForeRunner Labs Logging Opportunities - Act Fast!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Im gonna have to bow out. The other company came through.

Good luck everyone.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

2. I hope I'm picked
    •   

3. How long is the bulk/ mass cycle and at what dose?
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?

4. I'd like to try and make a run at this opportunity. I'm totally interested in running Alpha Mass solo. I have experience running mechabol in the past. I very interested in a non toxic PH and DHEA one as well. I'm 32 and have been lifting on off since I was 14 been at it hard for the last year. I'm available to start right now and can update a log everyday if you'd like. I've logged Vidatest in the past and had good fun with it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by sugardaddy69 View Post
    yes, seems odd noobody applies but me
    WTF man, as the others mentioned you just won the log for Androfactory.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd

What stack are you interested in?
    Alpha bulk + alpha mass

7. Quote Originally Posted by SLW2

WTF man, as the others mentioned you just won the log for Androfactory.
    I've notices that happening a lot more around here with people jumping.into every promo and trying to log 3+ company products at one time.

8. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick

I've notices that happening a lot more around here with people jumping.into every promo and trying to log 3+ company products at one time.
    I don't see why people like doing that. You can't even tell which product is producing results. Promos are win wins imo. I get the product for free and I get the chance to find which companies produces products that give results.

9. I would be applying for this but i am going to wait, i work at a small supplement store and the Europa carries ForeRunner products, i talked to my rep about me possibly promoting it by logging it for the store he said it sounds like an excellent idea but i am just waiting to hear from the owner to contact me. I have logged around 7 products with great logs and i will not slack on this for sure. A buddy just ran 1 bottle of Alpha Mass and gained a solid 10lbs he gained a good amount of strength and his diet isn't perfect either just trains hard. I'll be running Alpha Mass + Alpha Bulk more than likely.

1 Question though: Could these be ran for 8 weeks? I'm looking for a solid cycle my goal is to hit around 260Lbs currently sitting at 240-242Lbs, been bulking for about 3 weeks from 228Lbs. Initial gain was a lot of glycogen as muscles filled out and pumps improved dramatically.

Well anyways looking forward to running this either way because this will be my first experience with forerunner but i like what i hear.

Oh and lastly, i will already have Reboot and 5-Alpha Test so i will just log it all. It'll be interesting to say the least, looking forward to hitting some awesome personal records..
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

10. Nice opp here Id apply but will be starting another log in the next few days.
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

11. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Didn't you just win bulk-up from androfactory?
    I kinda won it on PHF too but the thread was closed and have not received any even tough I was in email contact with these guys so I am not really sure if I really won anything.

12. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    I would be applying for this but i am going to wait, i work at a small supplement store and the Europa carries ForeRunner products, i talked to my rep about me possibly promoting it by logging it for the store he said it sounds like an excellent idea but i am just waiting to hear from the owner to contact me. I have logged around 7 products with great logs and i will not slack on this for sure. A buddy just ran 1 bottle of Alpha Mass and gained a solid 10lbs he gained a good amount of strength and his diet isn't perfect either just trains hard. I'll be running Alpha Mass + Alpha Bulk more than likely.

1 Question though: Could these be ran for 8 weeks? I'm looking for a solid cycle my goal is to hit around 260Lbs currently sitting at 240-242Lbs, been bulking for about 3 weeks from 228Lbs. Initial gain was a lot of glycogen as muscles filled out and pumps improved dramatically.

Well anyways looking forward to running this either way because this will be my first experience with forerunner but i like what i hear.

Oh and lastly, i will already have Reboot and 5-Alpha Test so i will just log it all. It'll be interesting to say the least, looking forward to hitting some awesome personal records..
    Nice idea for an avatar bro looks cool

13. I would LOVE to log 5-Alpha Test solo, Alpha Mass Solo or the Alpha Mass + 5-Alpha Test stack! Here is my app:

Sex: Male

Height:
    6'2"

Weight:

Training experience: Been training for 10+ years. Very seriously for last 3 years.

Current Training
    : 5/3/1 with BBB

Cardio Schedule
    : Hill sprints 1-2x a week. LISS cardio 1-2x a week depending on number of hill sprints.

Current supplements:
    Optimum Nutrition Whey, NOW adam multi, Generic fish oil.

Current Diet and macros: Eating 500 cals over maint. with a 40/35/25 p/c/f ratio.

Current Daily water intake:
    around 1.5 gal.

If chosen, I will log the sh!t out of this! I want it BAD!!!

14. Damn! ^^ your post woke me up! That red popped out my screen lol
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

15. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman
    Damn! ^^ your post woke me up! That red popped out my screen lol
    Dudes serious about his posts!
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place

16. Quote Originally Posted by demolition

Dudes serious about his posts!
    Lol Ik. I was like whoa there buddy.

17. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman

Lol Ik. I was like whoa there buddy.
    I say after that just give him what he wants, if his posts are that serious I cant imaging what a log would look like.

18. Quote Originally Posted by demolition

I say after that just give him what he wants, if his posts are that serious I cant imaging what a log would look like.
    U right! I vote for Mr red so far. Lol unless he's fooling us :-0

19. I'd like to do a log for #1.

20. Dang it I wanna see AlphaBULK and 5 Alpha!!!!
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

21. Quote Originally Posted by jeff419
    I'd like to do a log for #1.
    After N.Woods Giant this ^^^^^post is unimpressive.

22. Quote Originally Posted by demolition

After N.Woods Giant this ^^^^^post is unimpressive.
    His demands are concise to say..well even less than he did

23. Sorry, but I have to pull my application. Thanks!
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

24. I would like to give one a test. Meet all your requirements and not currently on any other anabolics/ph/designers, over 21.

25. Would LOVE opp for for #3! Haven't previously done Forerunner but about to start a new cycle and was looking into it! 6'3/210/350 Bench

26. Lol at the 1 post ninjas

27. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick
    Lol at the 1 post ninjas
    Lol

28. I would love to run the alpha bulk and alpha mass stack or just the alpha mass. I have tried some ams products before and would love to compare these to them. I I always have a hard time gaining good size so this would be a good test for the products.

29. Hey,

I would love to log Alpha Mass + 5-Alpha Test. I have already purchased 2 bottles of 5-Alpha-Test, and would be willing to log this here or at PHF starting next week. I have done a complete log at PHF on SD/Hdrol in the past. Let me know.

30. Also, I meet all the requirements and am not taking any PH/AAS too.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 06-27-2012, 03:42 PM
  2. Palo Alto Labs Logging Opportunities!!!!
    By BuckeyeMuscle in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 197
    Last Post: 12-12-2008, 12:59 PM
  3. RR's Sponsored Controlled Labs Log - GM+WF
    By RenegadeRows in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-28-2007, 07:20 AM
  4. Replies: 159
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 02:17 PM