Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like the title says , are you ready for some football?? Sunday Night games ONLY
football.jpg

Lets make this very simple:
One guess per person per week.(this will go all season)
Pick winning team and how many yards that TEAM will throw for.(team yards incase QB goes down)
Closest to the correct yards WITHOUT going over wins. No tiebreaker. If there are 2 numbers picked the first to post wins.
Must guess before game starts.
U.S only.

What you are playing for:
Products By Lecheek Nutrition
375834_437790716258975_1608716278_n.png

You pick it ! Any single Lecheek Nutrition product and a shaker cup :)
Must log product within a reasonable timeframe.

logo.png

shaker.jpg

Last edited:
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh I should have been more specific. In past cases like for my team the BEARS when Cutler throws 500 yards of interceptions in a game that doesnt count. It needs to be completed yards lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not after SF went into Green Bay's house and smacked them in the mouth & took a coke out of their fridge.
i would like to see harbaugh do well, i was a fan of his when he played for the colts[captain comeback].

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Detroit @ San Fran

49ers win

Smith throws for 267 yds

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lots of love for my Niners!!! We are makin a comeback since Jerry rice and Joe Montana... And of course Steve young when he was in. Can't forget dwight Clark either... Anyways

Niners ftw! Smith throws 263

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lots of love for my Niners!!! We are makin a comeback since Jerry rice and Joe Montana... And of course Steve young when he was in. Can't forget dwight Clark either... Anyways

Ronnie lott, Roger Craig, Tom rathman. I was born in 88 but my dad was a huge niners and montana fan. I still revel at the way he/they played the game when i see old footage

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Ronnie lott, Roger Craig, Tom rathman. I was born in 88 but my dad was a huge niners and montana fan. I still revel at the way he/they played the game when i see old footage
Yea I left out a lot of great players haha I've been a niner fan since born... Crazy how we sucked for so many years till last year

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
49ers win this one with Smith throwing for 207

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
49ers no question. smith throws for 213 but the defense is the difference.

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Niners are tough and prob have the beat D I've seen in years. Plus they knocked my Saints out of the playoffs last year. Dang it!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Someone at this point surely has to take the Lions just so they have a chance of winning in case there is a fluke. Because now it's just a matter of how many yards Smith throws lol. He barely cleared 200 last week, but Detroit only gave up 198 to Bradford last week and Smith doesn't throw all that much. I suppose it depends on if they actually get Moss involved this week or not.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Someone at this point surely has to take the Lions just so they have a chance of winning in case there is a fluke. Because now it's just a matter of how many yards Smith throws lol. He barely cleared 200 last week, but Detroit only gave up 198 to Bradford last week and Smith doesn't throw all that much. I suppose it depends on if they actually get Moss involved this week or not.
With the 49er defense, I don't see them needing Smith to sling it too much. I bet Moss only becomes a factor on short slants on 3rd and in the red zone.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

ok, i will take a risk...stafford threw 3 picks last week, but the lions d looked decent against the run. if stafford can clean up his act and limit turnovers the lions have a chance....to me it comes down to gore and if the lions can keep him at 100 or under.

lions-stafford 227.

SuperFreak95

SuperFreak95

Banned
Awards
Read comments CB for Detroit made about Moss. Watch he shows up him with deep ball or one handler like he did to Revis

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hells yeah I love me some fuseball! lol Go Falcons GO!! I know what yall thinking aint he a Packers fan, well yes and no. You see for me in Alabama your pro teams end up being ATL teams. For me I'll be a Braves fan til death. Falcons came first, I only became a Packers when Favre entered the league and I was young and well he was my hero. That said for college WAR DAMN EAGLE! lol even though we sucking.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hells yeah I love me some fuseball! lol Go Falcons GO!! I know what yall thinking aint he a Packers fan, well yes and no. You see for me in Alabama your pro teams end up being ATL teams. For me I'll be a Braves fan til death. Falcons came first, I only became a Packers when Favre entered the league and I was young and well he was my hero. That said for college WAR DAMN EAGLE! lol even though we sucking.
Upset alert ULM comin for ya! Already got arkansas!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How Come you're not a tide fan.. How do u choose down there? Lol serious question, what makes u pick auburn or bama?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
49ers beat the lions smith throws for 275!!!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was young and fav color blue so Auburn won lol? Plus the 1st grade crush on Abby bowen and she wore auburn hair strings.

tg333

Awards
What the hell, Lions Stafford 201 yards. Defensive struggle

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Haha, I just realized you picked him too. I thought you were laughing because I picked that for other reasons.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha, I just realized you picked him too. I thought you were laughing because I picked that for other reasons.
not much elbow room between 227 and 235, i thought you were doing one of those price is right things where someone will bid a dollar over the highest bid, lol.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
not much elbow room between 227 and 235, i thought you were doing one of those price is right things where someone will bid a dollar over the highest bid, lol.
No, I didn't read all of the posts. I just randomly picked the yards. I'll pick different.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No, I didn't read all of the posts. I just randomly picked the yards. I'll pick different.
no....it's cool, i was just funnin. besides i still have 7 yards to play with, lol.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
My beloved Niners are playing so I gotta throw my hat in here.

Smith, 186 yards.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Philip Rivers 3 millions yards!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lions vs 49ers

49ers win & Smith throws for 228 yards
49ers win. Smith throws for 259
Detroit @ San Fran

49ers win

Smith throws for 267 yds
Detroit @ San Fran
49ers win and Smith throws for 252 yds
Detroit / san Fran

Niners win, smith throws for 237

49ers win this one with Smith throwing for 207
49ers no question. smith throws for 213 but the defense is the difference.
ok, i will take a risk...stafford threw 3 picks last week, but the lions d looked decent against the run. if stafford can clean up his act and limit turnovers the lions have a chance....to me it comes down to gore and if the lions can keep him at 100 or under.

lions-stafford 227.
49ers beat the lions smith throws for 275!!!!
What the hell, Lions Stafford 201 yards. Defensive struggle
Lions, Stafford 235 yards
My beloved Niners are playing so I gotta throw my hat in here.

Smith, 186 yards.
Stafford, 446yards!

Is this it for tonights game ? If I missed anyone please let me know

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lions, Stafford throws 283

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm getting my pick in for next week before the other 30 picks that are the same, just within 10 yards of mine lol:

Ravens beat the Patriots.

Flacco throws for 246 yards.