3. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Lions vs 49ers

49ers win & Smith throws for 228 yards
    congrats! 226 if I am not mistaken

4. Flacco ravens win 250 yards

5. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    congrats! 226 if I am not mistaken
    You are correct!
    Bone Daddy send me your shipping info with product of choice and NFL winner in the title please.
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    You are correct!
    Bone Daddy send me your shipping info with product of choice and NFL winner in the title please.
    Awesome~! PM sent!! Anyone wanna guess what product I picked?

7. [QUOTE=BoneDaddy;3616092]Awesome~! PM sent!! Anyone wanna guess what product I picked?[/QUOTE

I will hahahhaa
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep

8. [QUOTE=Marms;3616098]
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    I will hahahhaa
    LOL Can't imagine what you might know....
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Anyone a little disappointed with last night's game? I had SF winning, but thought Detroit would put up more of a fight. You knew the D would be focused on Johnson, but you'd have to figure that would open Pettigrew or others up. Stafford was just throwing junk all night.

And then on that last kickoff, I was reeeeally hoping that the Lions would have recovered that kick. I thought it was awesome that they kicked it the way they did, though. You just put your speed guys out there and let them run.

Oh, well.

10. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Anyone a little disappointed with last night's game? I had SF winning, but thought Detroit would put up more of a fight. You knew the D would be focused on Johnson, but you'd have to figure that would open Pettigrew or others up. Stafford was just throwing junk all night.

And then on that last kickoff, I was reeeeally hoping that the Lions would have recovered that kick. I thought it was awesome that they kicked it the way they did, though. You just put your speed guys out there and let them run.

Oh, well.
    Few bad calls I thought. That 2 hand touch out of bounds that got called and that HIT that didnt get called. This day in age with all the videos no matter the sport these Refs need to get it together.
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Few bad calls I thought. That 2 hand touch out of bounds that got called and that HIT that didnt get called. This day in age with all the videos no matter the sport these replacement Refs need to get it together.
    Fixed

lol

Did you hear about the guy who got pulled from the Saints game for being a fan? lol

12. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Fixed

lol

Did you hear about the guy who got pulled from the Saints game for being a fan? lol
    No I was busy all day yesterday and the night game was the only one I watched.
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep

13. Wasn't disappointed with the game, but I agree that stafford was throwing junk most of the night. The niner's D can make many QBs nervous I'm sure. As far as the calls go, I agree with you Marms
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    No I was busy all day yesterday and the night game was the only one I watched.
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/83...ns-saints-game

Quote Originally Posted by ESPN
    The NFL pulled one of the replacement officials assigned to the New Orleans-Carolina game Sunday morning after it was made aware that he was a Saints fan.

Side judge Brian Stropolo is a fan of the Saints, according to his Facebook page. He was pulled from the assignment Sunday morning and replaced with an alternate, Tim Keese, who travels with the crew.

The NFL was unaware of Stropolo's open allegiance as a Saints fan until ESPN contacted the league Sunday morning.

Stropolo, who is from New Orleans area and lists himself on Facebook as an NFL side judge, posted pictures of himself in Saints gear tailgating at an Aug. 25 preseason game. Stropolo did not work the game against the Texans, but he was assigned to Sunday's game in Carolina. There were several photos of Stropolo in Saints gear on his Facebook page.

Stropolo worked the Week 1 opener between the Cowboys and Giants and posted on Sept. 5: "Thanks to everyone for all the support. The crew did a great job tonight. Next stop September 16th at Carolina vs the Saints."

Stropolo's status update drew 73 "likes" and comments such as "Hey, now be nice with those yellow flags for our Saints!!" and "That's awesome you get to be an official for a Saints game! I didn't think they would let you since your (sic) from Louisiana."

Stropolo's Facebook page has since been taken down. The NFL Referees Association was locked out in early June and talks on a new collective bargaining agreement have gone nowhere. The league has said replacement officials are subject to the same background checks and ethical standards of the locked out officials. A league executive conceded, at the very least, "an appearance of impropriety" warranted Sunday's action.

15. WOW ^^
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep

16. We put a boot in New Orleans' @ss to make sure there were no shenanigans.

17. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy

Mass HGH?

18. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner

Mass HGH?
    You know it!

19. Awesome choice, I've been wanting that stuff for quite some time now.

20. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner
    Awesome choice, I've been wanting that stuff for quite some time now.
    Same here. I was begging the clock to run faster on the Lions final drive last night. Lol

21. Such a great promo. Might have to try and get on this.

Just have to decide how many yards Flacco will throw for this week.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Such a great promo. Might have to try and get on this.

Just have to decide how many yards Flacco will throw for this week.
    Thanks Tomahawk. Get in for sure it will go all season and should be some fun up in here.
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep

23. Peyton Manning 297 yards
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

24. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post

Oh, well.
    The 49ers D ain't no joke!

25. Week 3= Philip Rivers 276 yards 2 touchdowns
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Getting ready for football competition
    By benmayro in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-22-2012, 06:13 PM
  2. Getting ready for football
    By 1one_two2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 11:06 AM
  3. Ready for some new, hot products???
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 11:14 AM
  4. ok, gettin ready for next cycle one question
    By alittlewhiteboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-16-2003, 10:32 PM
  5. Getting ready for my trip to the Vet....
    By Cyrus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-27-2003, 08:50 PM