R U Ready for some FOOTBALL??? Lecheek Sunday Night contest

Page 24 of 24 First ... 19222324
  1. Banned
    bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,582
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    I know I was playing. I quoted everyone hit reply and then your popped up.
    lol

  2. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,850
    Answers
    0


    Fantasy football is over ... Alfred Morris got me 39 points though :d. Good way to end the year
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  3. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,850
    Answers
    0


    No winner huh? Only 100 yards for RG3?!!!! But they got the win.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,126
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    No winner huh? Only 100 yards for RG3?!!!! But they got the win.
    Morris was huge!! Went 16-0 on my picks this week!!! First time
    Life's a garden, dig it
  5. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,850
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    Morris was huge!! Went 16-0 on my picks this week!!! First time
    He was a monster... good job my dude... I was only hoping for the Texans lose so my broncos got home field ... and they did!!!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  6. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,126
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    He was a monster... good job my dude... I was only hoping for the Texans lose so my broncos got home field ... and they did!!!
    Broncos are gonna be tough in the post season. Are you from the Denver area?
    Life's a garden, dig it
  7. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,850
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    Broncos are gonna be tough in the post season. Are you from the Denver area?
    Laramie Wyoming... I've always been a Denver fan though... I want it to be broncos 49ers cause my bro is a niners fan and there are a lot of broncos and 49ers fans here and the super bowl party would be crazy!!! Of course with Denver winning
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  8. Registered User
    mkretz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,319
    Answers
    0


    im pullin for denver big tiem, btw my bills won!! dunno how happy i m though lol lower draft pick haha
  9. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,126
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    Laramie Wyoming... I've always been a Denver fan though... I want it to be broncos 49ers cause my bro is a niners fan and there are a lot of broncos and 49ers fans here and the super bowl party would be crazy!!! Of course with Denver winning
    Niners all the way my man. Would be a great rematch super bowl
    Life's a garden, dig it
  10. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,850
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    im pullin for denver big tiem, btw my bills won!! dunno how happy i m though lol lower draft pick haha
    Ya they shoulda thought about losing for real for a better draft pick.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  11. Registered User
    mkretz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,319
    Answers
    0


    yea, but at the same time, not that great of a draft so hopefully we wont be missing out on much, im aso pullin for the colts, such a great story!
  12. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,850
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    yea, but at the same time, not that great of a draft so hopefully we wont be missing out on much, im aso pullin for the colts, such a great story!
    Now that the playoffs are set... I could care less about anyone but Denver... and the MVP peyton Manning
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  13. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,340
    Answers
    0


    Raven Nation!! This is finally gonna be our year...we suck this year lol I can hope though right
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  14. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    No winner huh? Only 100 yards for RG3?!!!! But they got the win.
    .
  15. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,628
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post

    .
    I think it says somewhere in the by-laws, if there's no week 17 winner, DW gets a container of Speed X3? I could be wrong....

    Marms, this was a great promo. Even though I've only used 1 LeCheek product, it was awesome! Good company, good reps & good promos. Wish all the best for you guys in 2013, Happy New Year!!!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  16. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,340
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    I think it says somewhere in the by-laws, if there's no week 17 winner, DW gets a container of Speed X3? I could be wrong....

    Marms, this was a great promo. Even though I've only used 1 LeCheek product, it was awesome! Good company, good reps & good promos. Wish all the best for you guys in 2013, Happy New Year!!!!
    I think your right but it actually says DB not DW lol awesome promo Marms!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I think it says somewhere in the by-laws, if there's no week 17 winner, DW gets a container of Speed X3? I could be wrong....

    Marms, this was a great promo. Even though I've only used 1 LeCheek product, it was awesome! Good company, good reps & good promos. Wish all the best for you guys in 2013, Happy New Year!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    I think your right but it actually says DB not DW lol awesome promo Marms!

    Thanks alot guys. Lecheek wishes everyone a happy and safe new year.
    I will be getting a promo up soon so keep an eye out.
    Between me,Matty and Capt. you just never know what we will be doing.
    2013 New Year hopefully new products
  18. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,850
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post

    Thanks alot guys. Lecheek wishes everyone a happy and safe new year.
    I will be getting a promo up soon so keep an eye out.
    Between me,Matty and Capt. you just never know what we will be doing.
    2013 New Year hopefully new products
    We need a promo for the playoffs!!! Fantasy football Is over and I'm sad
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  19. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,635
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    We need a promo for the playoffs!!! Fantasy football Is over and I'm sad
    lol....we need a promo that i win!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  20. Registered User
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post

    Thanks alot guys. Lecheek wishes everyone a happy and safe new year.
    I will be getting a promo up soon so keep an eye out.
    Between me,Matty and Capt. you just never know what we will be doing.
    2013 New Year hopefully new products
    Thanks Marms. LeCheek has been giving things away all year. Hope people support with their wallets as well and spread the word. Crazy prices on Nutra again for New Years Dsy sale.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  21. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,635
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Thanks Marms. LeCheek has been giving things away all year. Hope people support with their wallets as well and spread the word. Crazy prices on Nutra again for New Years Dsy sale.
    i haven't got an e-mail yet from nutra about new years sale yet!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  22. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Thanks Marms. LeCheek has been giving things away all year. Hope people support with their wallets as well and spread the word. Crazy prices on Nutra again for New Years Dsy sale.
    Thanks
    Keep your eyes on all the boards.Should be a bunch of LN logs popping up in the next week.
  23. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,635
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Thanks
    Keep your eyes on all the boards.Should be a bunch of LN logs popping up in the next week.
    just got my nutra e-mail....full line lecheek sale, doesn't give prices...but says savings up to 79%...
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  24. Registered User
    CaptHowdy5150's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,903
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    just got my nutra e-mail....full line lecheek sale, doesn't give prices...but says savings up to 79%...
    Wow..That's big time savings!
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
  25. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,635
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    Wow..That's big time savings!
    lol...unfortunately that is not 79% off nutra's already low prices....but it should work out to a good 10-15% off regular prices i would guess!!! so still some nice savings, imo....time to get stocked, again!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  26. Registered User
    CaptHowdy5150's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,903
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol...unfortunately that is not 79% off nutra's already low prices....but it should work out to a good 10-15% off regular prices i would guess!!! so still some nice savings, imo....time to get stocked, again!!!!
    Really good savings, I plan to blow a good chunk of change on this sale.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
  27. Registered User
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post

    Really good savings, I plan to blow a good chunk of change on this sale.
    Can't wait to load up on some MassHGH. Don't need OxyECA OG, which I got a ton of last year but have not used yet due to previous logging commitments.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  28. Registered User
    CaptHowdy5150's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,903
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Can't wait to load up on some MassHGH. Don't need OxyECA OG, which I got a ton of last year but have not used yet due to previous logging commitments.
    Sounds like a plan brother!
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
  29. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Calling all past winners that have not linked us to a log. Alot of you had prior ongoing logs/commitments and that is 100% understandable
    We would still like to see some feedback on the products
    Oh and HOCKEY is on so get ready for my Stanley Cup Promo again this year
  30. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,237
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Calling all past winners that have not linked us to a log. Alot of you had prior ongoing logs/commitments and that is 100% understandable
    We would still like to see some feedback on the products
    Oh and HOCKEY is on so get ready for my Stanley Cup Promo again this year
    Awesome job with this promo Marms.

    See you there
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  31. Registered User
    mkretz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,319
    Answers
    0


    nice!!!!!!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Getting ready for football competition
    By benmayro in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-22-2012, 05:13 PM
  2. Getting ready for football
    By 1one_two2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 10:06 AM
  3. Ready for some new, hot products???
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 10:14 AM
  4. ok, gettin ready for next cycle one question
    By alittlewhiteboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-16-2003, 09:32 PM
  5. Getting ready for my trip to the Vet....
    By Cyrus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-27-2003, 07:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in