R U Ready for some FOOTBALL??? Lecheek Sunday Night contest

Page 22 of 24 First ... 2021222324 Last

  1. Seahawks 207
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html


  2. Niners 263

  3. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Niners 165
    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Excuse me mr. Reggie. I have not made the official announcement!! Lol joking

    This sunday niners @@@ Seahawks!


    Montana to rice for 212
    Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    niners 220
    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Niners 200
    Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    Niners 230
    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    seahawks 214 and wilson two rushing tds lol that dude is a freak
    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Niners 203
    Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    I need the Seahawks to beat the Niners to help the Packers gain #2 and earn the bye week in the playoffs.

    Seahawks 217
    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Seahawks 207
    Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    Niners 263
    First batch for this Sunday.
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep
    •   
       


  4. Niners 222
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  5. Past winners please post logs up here and in our "LOG LINKS" section in our company section.
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Past winners please post logs up here and in our "LOG LINKS" section in our company section.
    You got it brother!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  7. Would masshgh benefit more so on cycle or pct? Never used a gh product?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Would masshgh benefit more so on cycle or pct? Never used a gh product?
    Personally, I try to use a gh product when I have maxed out any test boosting cycle.. So like once every 3-4 months or about twice-3times a year
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

    Personally, I try to use a gh product when I have maxed out any test boosting cycle.. So like once every 3-4 months or about twice-3times a year
    Word!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Word!
    Yea I mean idk if that's the best way.. But it just works for me
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

    Yea I mean idk if that's the best way.. But it just works for me
    Thank you for the info tho for sure!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  12. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Personally, I try to use a gh product when I have maxed out any test boosting cycle.. So like once every 3-4 months or about twice-3times a year
    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Would masshgh benefit more so on cycle or pct? Never used a gh product?

    This is a good ? and I like cheds answer for sure. I would like to hear other feedback on this.

    I ran the Mass hgh for 3 months stopped,cried for a month break and got back on. Since then I have been playing around and I will be in pct next week. So I wont have much input here for another month or so. I will see if Im going to take a break after pct or stay on the Mass hgh. Can keep you updated
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post

    This is a good ? and I like cheds answer for sure. I would like to hear other feedback on this.

    I ran the Mass hgh for 3 months stopped,cried for a month break and got back on. Since then I have been playing around and I will be in pct next week. So I wont have much input here for another month or so. I will see if Im going to take a break after pct or stay on the Mass hgh. Can keep you updated
    Def my last pin is on the 11th. I think I might start it around a week after
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  14. Dang my Falcons lit it up!!!! WOO WOO WOO
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  15. Let get some more people in here for tonights game. We have no MNF option if we have no winner tonight.
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Past winners please post logs up here and in our "LOG LINKS" section in our company section.
    Just finished my log AD-3 thanks

  17. Seahawks 220

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Seahawks 220
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  19. Marms Im changing my pick to seahawks 221 I really think that seattle has what it takes

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    Marms Im changing my pick to seahawks 221 I really think that seattle has what it takes
    This is valid, there has been no kickoff yet.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  21. They have a up and coming defense but man Wilson been hot for weeks. The niners though have all the tools just haven't been able to piece it all together.
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  22. Game on!
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  23. However that being said cough cough the two teams I've followed since 5 and 7 yrs old just saying they look pretty decent this year. You know Packers and falcons lol
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  24. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    However that being said cough cough the two teams I've followed since 5 and 7 yrs old just saying they look pretty decent this year. You know Packers and falcons lol
    noooooooooooo lol

  25. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    However that being said cough cough the two teams I've followed since 5 and 7 yrs old just saying they look pretty decent this year. You know Packers and falcons lol
    I'm pulling for the Seahawks tonight to give my Packers the first round bye.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  26. Me too bud!!
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    PACKERS10 10% off and free shipping

  27. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Niners 222
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Seahawks 220
    Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    Marms Im changing my pick to seahawks 221 I really think that seattle has what it takes
    Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    This is valid, there has been no kickoff yet.

    I dont see sanfran winning this one.
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  28. No winner, that's a bummer.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  29. how ironic that there is no winner right when its the most giving time of the year.............

  30. WOW! Its ok guys we have next week. I will talk to the boss this week and see if we will run this past the regular SNF. Weather we do some type of playoff thing or not. I will keep you guys updated.

    Hope you all have a nice next few days for the holidays.
    Name:  155806_10151397197518854_53999913_n.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  41.8 KB
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    WOW! Its ok guys we have next week. I will talk to the boss this week and see if we will run this past the regular SNF. Weather we do some type of playoff thing or not. I will keep you guys updated.

    Hope you all have a nice next few days for the holidays.
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=72 156"/>
    I'm never watching football again lol damn we took a beating!!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  32. Next week. DALLAS clinch the NFC east yeahhhhhhhhh!

  33. Quote Originally Posted by TLW View Post
    Next week. DALLAS clinch the NFC east yeahhhhhhhhh!
    Doubtful.

  34. thanks marms you too!!! and happy holidays to everyone!!!

  35. OK this will be the last game for this promo just an fyi
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Marms
    OK this will be the last game for this promo just an fyi
    Sad this is coming to an end. You came up with a great promo idea.

  37. Too early to pick Redskins 285? Lol
    Life's a garden, dig it

  38. Hell yea he did
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Sad this is coming to an end. You came up with a great promo idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Hell yea he did
    Thanks guys that means alot. Id love to do a hockey one but thats just not gonna happen this year
    I will have another promo up in the next few weeks.
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  40. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Too early to pick Redskins 285? Lol
    Ya I guess since its the last week we have to wait for the Unofficial, Official Ched announcement hahahaha.
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Getting ready for football competition
    By benmayro in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-22-2012, 06:13 PM
  2. Getting ready for football
    By 1one_two2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 11:06 AM
  3. Ready for some new, hot products???
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 11:14 AM
  4. ok, gettin ready for next cycle one question
    By alittlewhiteboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-16-2003, 10:32 PM
  5. Getting ready for my trip to the Vet....
    By Cyrus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-27-2003, 08:50 PM
Log in
Log in