R U Ready for some FOOTBALL??? Lecheek Sunday Night contest

Page 18 of 24 First ... 1617181920 ... Last

  1. Did Ched win this one right on the nose with 303 ?????????????????
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Marms
    Did Ched win this one right on the nose with 303 ?????????????????
    Woooo finally!! For real? Lol
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  3. Name:  image-2515874445.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  152.7 KB

    Hahaha incredible .. That's TWO products, a direct hit!!!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    •   
       


  4. Haha congrats ched!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Name:  image-2515874445.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  152.7 KB

    Hahaha incredible .. That's TWO products, a direct hit!!!
    Thats awesome and you beat out mkretz by 1 yard. Craziness.
    Shoot me your shipping info and product of choice.
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Marms

    Thats awesome and you beat out mkretz by 1 yard. Craziness.
    Shoot me your shipping info and product of choice.
    Sent! Eca black!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  7. a little off track...but did anyone see the end of the colts/lions game? f'ing incredible.


    i was thinking after 3 miscues that we could sure use peyton on 4th down, lol....andrew luck is certainly liuving up to his name....sometimes it's better to be LUCKy than good, i think luck is both.


    the look on the detroit players after the td-priceless!!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Sent! Eca black!
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    a little off track...but did anyone see the end of the colts/lions game? f'ing incredible.


    i was thinking after 3 miscues that we could sure use peyton on 4th down, lol....andrew luck is certainly liuving up to his name....sometimes it's better to be LUCKy than good, i think luck is both.


    the look on the detroit players after the td-priceless!!!
    Got it!


    Did anyone see the BEARS
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Got it!


    Did anyone see the BEARS
    which bears...cubs or grizzlies?

  10. Stupid bears
    :-[

  11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    which bears...cubs or grizzlies?
    Quote Originally Posted by texasfinest2 View Post
    Stupid bears
    :-[
    Yes that was the game I watched. The stupid bears!
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  12. Dude they had the game in there hands!

  13. I turned it off as I thought the Colts were done. Amazing come back. I was tick off my Falcons games wasn't on tv but that NFL network. The pitt balt game was alright, but i think tonight's going ot be another good one. Oh and just saying Roll tide!!

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    a little off track...but did anyone see the end of the colts/lions game? f'ing incredible.


    i was thinking after 3 miscues that we could sure use peyton on 4th down, lol....andrew luck is certainly liuving up to his name....sometimes it's better to be LUCKy than good, i think luck is both.


    the look on the detroit players after the td-priceless!!!
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    I turned it off as I thought the Colts were done. Amazing come back. I was tick off my Falcons games wasn't on tv but that NFL network. The pitt balt game was alright, but i think tonight's going ot be another good one. Oh and just saying Roll tide!!
    yeah, the nfl network did that one week with the colts...i hope they are not planning on making nfl pay per view, but it looks like that is what it might come to.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    I turned it off as I thought the Colts were done. Amazing come back. I was tick off my Falcons games wasn't on tv but that NFL network. The pitt balt game was alright, but i think tonight's going ot be another good one. Oh and just saying Roll tide!!
    Oh my brother testify!! ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

  16. Lol you mean Go Irish right? Should be an awesome game!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  17. Manti 4 prez
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  18. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza
    Manti 4 prez
    Lol for sure. Or at least Heisman. If he doesn't take it they shouldn't allow defensive players to even be eligible
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Lol for sure. Or at least Heisman. If he doesn't take it they shouldn't allow defensive players to even be eligible
    Manti has had a great year. Unfortunately for him, Johnny "Football" Manziel and Colin Klein are in his way. Manziel shouldn't win as a freshman, give him another year to see if he really is as good as they say. Klein is a definite candidate and so is Te'o. Between Klein and Te'o, you have to vote Manti.

  20. Man I don't see how that lacy kid isn't in the mix. He is unreal.
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Man I don't see how that lacy kid isn't in the mix. He is unreal.
    He is a beast. He's like a mix of Ingram and Richardson. We are never hurting for a quality running back.

  22. Kid is for sure a beast!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  23. damn u ched, i thought i had it for sure lol

  24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    yeah, the nfl network did that one week with the colts...i hope they are not planning on making nfl pay per view, but it looks like that is what it might come to.
    Say it ain't so! That would be the worst thing nfl could do! Plus no hockey this year.. I would have to wait every 4 years for the Olympics just to see sports I like on tv!

  25. Next up

    Detroit @ green bay

    DET 303
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  26. Green bay Packers 348
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  27. Cheese Heads -- 286

  28. Pack 306
    Life's a garden, dig it

  29. Packers 317
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  30. packers 298

  31. Pack 229

  32. packers 333

  33. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Next up

    Detroit @ green bay

    DET 303
    Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    gb 335
    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Green bay Packers 348
    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Cheese Heads -- 286
    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Pack 306
    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Packers 317
    Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    packers 298
    Quote Originally Posted by thisguyinny View Post
    Pack 229
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    packers 333

    Getting ready for tonight
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  34. Lions 283
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  35. Just got off the phone with Matt. Said he's gonna throw for 318
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  36. Green Bay 317

  37. Quote Originally Posted by texasfinest2 View Post
    Green Bay 317
    Already been guessed.

  38. Packers 349
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    Packers 349
    That is the gayest thing to do bro.....
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Getting ready for football competition
    By benmayro in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-22-2012, 06:13 PM
  2. Getting ready for football
    By 1one_two2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 11:06 AM
  3. Ready for some new, hot products???
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 11:14 AM
  4. ok, gettin ready for next cycle one question
    By alittlewhiteboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-16-2003, 10:32 PM
  5. Getting ready for my trip to the Vet....
    By Cyrus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-27-2003, 08:50 PM
Log in
Log in