10 winner selected for the TESTify stack! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 8

10 winner selected for the TESTify stack!

Page 8 of 9 First ... 36789 Last
  1. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Just recieved my package today!!! Thank you PES family very much. Top customer service I have seen as well. I will be having a log of my Journey to Powerlifting and whatever I'm on atm. This will be first with Alphamine. Will be doing an individual review for you guys as well
    Thanks brutha
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123

Thanks brutha
    No thank you!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    I have a quick question, I see that some heavier people prefer to run Anabeta at 6 caps per day. If I am 200lbs, would yall prefer me to run the log at 4 or 6 caps a day? Would there be any additional benefits at running 6 as opposed to 4? I could do either just let me know what yall would prefer for the log. Also, can't wait to start this bad boy
    PES reps do ya'll have a preference on this?
    •   

4. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

PES reps do ya'll have a preference on this?
    Not a rep but start at 4 per day. Some people love it even at that. I am an addict so I have several bottles on hand at all times and tend to run at 6 per day usually.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Not a rep but start at 4 per day. Some people love it even at that. I am an addict so I have several bottles on hand at all times and tend to run at 6 per day usually.
    Thanks for the help sounds good. I am an new to Anabeta so I can't wait to see what everyone has been raving about
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Started last night log will go up today.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION
    Started last night log will go up today.
    R3ACTION'S PES/USP TESTIMONY
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Starting mine Sunday. Log will be up Monday
  10. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks guys!
    PES Representative
    http://selectprotein.com
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76
    Starting mine Sunday. Log will be up Monday
    Good luck bro!
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Attachment 64740

No logging obligations but for those of you who would like to log the stack you will be able to extend the run for an additional month as we will send you another stack towards the end of your run if you are satisfied and would like to continue for 4 more weeks.

Thank PES and USP Labs reps for making this stack promo a possibility.

All stacks are to be used with the maximum dosage. This is two scoops of Test Powder per day and 4 AnaBeta capsules split evenly.

Test Powder only runs for 24 days at 2 scoops, thus only 3 weeks and 3 days. Bolt and I are close to that point in the logs, if we were looking to extend it...does the offer still apply Ben ??

Note: Just bringing it up to mind since on monday I'll be on day 18 of the Stack, leaving only 6 days of Test Powder left...it would be best if it were to ship before that so the DAA would not be interrupted !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  13. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Test Powder only runs for 24 days at 2 scoops, thus only 3 weeks and 3 days. Bolt and I are close to that point in the logs, if we were looking to extend it...does the offer still apply Ben ??

Note: Just bringing it up to mind since on monday I'll be on day 18 of the Stack, leaving only 6 days of Test Powder left...it would be best if it were to ship before that so the DAA would not be interrupted !

It should last you 28 days if your following the label directions.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    It should last you 28 days if your following the label directions.
    Ben asked full dosage? 2 scoops = 24 servings. 1 serving per day = 24 days?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  15. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Ben asked full dosage? 2 scoops = 24 servings. 1 serving per day = 24 days?

Test Powder Directions:

As a dietary supplement, mix two level scoops (10 grams) with 8-10 ounces of water and drink once per day with morning meal, 6 days per week.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Test Powder Directions:

As a dietary supplement, mix two level scoops (10 grams) with 8-10 ounces of water and drink once per day with morning meal, 6 days per week.
    Oh F*ck...I did not read the instructions...

Name:  Screen shot 2012-10-05 at 6.08.16 PM.png
Views: 15
Size:  38.0 KB

Am I in trouble now ?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  17. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

I'd run 2 tubs back to back. 48 straight days.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone

Test Powder Directions:

If you miss the morning meal can you take it with any other meal during the day?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  18. Elite Member

Read the instructions and felt no reason to take it only 6 days a week. Its whatever to me if I had bought a tub I'd have done the same and see no need for a day off a week with it. Just IMO of course.

In before me and Cel die.
  19. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post

If you miss the morning meal can you take it with any other meal during the day?
    Ya just take it whenever. I even dosed it 1 scoop morning and 1 scoop at night several times.
  20. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post

Sorry AJP,

Test Powder Directions:

As a dietary supplement, mix two level scoops (10 grams) with 8-10 ounces of water and drink once per day with morning meal, 6 days per week. If you forget to take it with a morning meal, you can take it with any other meal of the day as the product is CNS stimulant free. FOR BEST RESULTS, USE IN CONJUNCTION WITH PROPER NUTRITION & TRAINING PROGRAM. USE FOR A MAXIMUM OF 4 WEEKS FOLLOWED BY A 4 WEEK BREAK.
  21. Diamond Member

I've been trying to get an answer as to why Usp Labs says to run it only 6 days a week in my thread but have not had any response yet.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Read the instructions and felt no reason to take it only 6 days a week. Its whatever to me if I had bought a tub I'd have done the same and see no need for a day off a week with it. Just IMO of course.

In before me and Cel die.
    Two tubs back to back is fine.

Bolt and Celly, if u die can I haz ur Test Powder?
  23. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post

No! I am going to have them sprinkle the tub in my casket. Maximum absorption as I decay. That way I'll be the swolest zombie around if I get revived.

24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post

Hahaha I speaks like thats!! I say "I has"!! Anyhow...this would be in the intent of keeping the "SERM-LIKE" activity of Afromomum Melegueta at bay with a one day break...but since I have no idea of the Dosage or extract they are using of it...I wouldn't think it's wrong to take it straight up...specially since DAA requires 3g of daily Saturation point...

Any ideas on what to do now folks?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  25. Diamond Member

I sent PM to Distilled Water to check this thread as his first assignment as a Usp Labs rep.
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I've been trying to get an answer as to why Usp Labs says to run it only 6 days a week in my thread but have not had any response yet.
    Im going to have to look a little deeper into it however, at face value, test powder gives you THE effective dose of each compound in a serving. Unlike others that may be slightly under-dosed with prop blends take longer to reach saturation points (more dosing) & gives you more time on the product & keeping you fresh
  27. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Im going to have to look a little deeper into it however, at face value, test powder gives you THE effective dose of each compound in a serving. Unlike others that may be slightly under-dosed with prop blends take longer to reach saturation points (more dosing) & gives you more time on the product & keeping you fresh

Thanks DW!. I'd like to know Usp Labs official stance on this. Let us all know what you come up with.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

A little late but I am finally up and running. Good luck to everyone.

Catdiesel76 Laying the Wood with PES+USP's Testify Stack
  29. Elite Member

Wanna throw a shout out to PES and USPLabs for this logging opportunity. My log should be wrapping up soon so check it out soon for final impressions if you haven't stopped by yet. Testify has been nice to me so far.
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Wanna throw a shout out to PES and USPLabs for this logging opportunity. My log should be wrapping up soon so check it out soon for final impressions if you haven't stopped by yet. Testify has been nice to me so far.
    And it is a damn good log at that bro! You the shizz bolt!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I thought you were running it for 8 weeks?
  32. Elite Member

I thought you were running it for 8 weeks?
    Well I will be out of Test Powder some time next week. I have a ton of AnaBeta in my own stash though so I will probably continue that in the log despite that only being one component of the Testify stack.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Well I will be out of Test Powder some time next week. I have a ton of AnaBeta in my own stash though so I will probably continue that in the log despite that only being one component of the Testify stack.
    Oh ok I thought they were giving out 8 weeks of TP and Anabeta to those who were willing to log it that long. I already had a bottle of each so I only wanted 1 of each from the promo to do 8 weeks worth.
  34. Elite Member

Want to thank PES and USPLabs again for this oppurtunity. If you follow my log you will see that I noted I just bought more Test Powder (I have a ton of AnaBeta too) to continue the log on my own money if it gets here early next week.

Otherwise a review of the first tub of TP + AB will be up sometime next week I hope.
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10
    Want to thank PES and USPLabs again for this oppurtunity. If you follow my log you will see that I noted I just bought more Test Powder (I have a ton of AnaBeta too) to continue the log on my own money if it gets here early next week.

Otherwise a review of the first tub of TP + AB will be up sometime next week I hope.
    Look forward to following the extension bro!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Stuff is no joke so far. I am noticing some good things and it has only been about a week
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.

TestPowder is only recommended for a 4 week run!
    Sponsored Logs
    {Division 1, Licogenix, Formula-X} (Courtesy JD and Athletix)
    {Amino1} (Courtesy JPMiller and MusclePharm)
  38. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    TestPowder is only recommended for a 4 week run!

It's also recommended to be only run 6 days a week but almost everyone runs it daily. Still haven't heard an official Usp Labs response about why it is only to be run for only 6 days a week. I'd be even more interested to see why it is recommended to be only run for 4 weeks. I've run other DAA products for up to 12 weeks with no problems. I've even ran Test Powder for 8 weeks straight before. I really don't understand why the cut off of 4 weeks. Almost every other product is recommended to be run at least 8 weeks with a four week break between cycles. If anyone, especially a Usp Labs rep could explain this reasoning in further detail it would be greatly appreciated.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone

It's also recommended to be only run 6 days a week but almost everyone runs it daily. Still haven't heard an official Usp Labs response about why it is only to be run for only 6 days a week. I'd be even more interested to see why it is recommended to be only run for 4 weeks. I've run other DAA products for up to 12 weeks with no problems. I've even ran Test Powder for 8 weeks straight before. I really don't understand why the cut off of 4 weeks. Almost every other product is recommended to be run at least 8 weeks with a four week break between cycles. If anyone, especially a Usp Labs rep could explain this reasoning in further detail it would be greatly appreciated.
    I think its due to the (high) percentage of l-dopa the mucuna pruriens are standardized for.
    PES Representative
    http://selectprotein.com
  40. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

I think its due to the (high) percentage of l-dopa the mucuna pruriens are standardized for.
    Stuff wrecks me.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PES and USP do it again. The TESTify stack!
    By bdcc in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 10-25-2012, 12:52 AM
  2. Couldn't pass em up for the price stack log
    By emiliozapata in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 02:50 PM
  3. Good PH Stack for the Buck
    By GonnaBeHuge in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 10-18-2003, 03:46 PM