10 winner selected for the TESTify stack! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 6

10 winner selected for the TESTify stack!

Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last
  1. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sent the email last night feeling excited to finally do a log again.

Anyone have any personal preference on what they want to see me log with it? Plan on keeping it simple unless the PES got some suggestions!

Already started popping some Anabeta this week in preparation.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10

Anyone have any personal preference on what they want to see me log with it? Plan on keeping it simple unless the PES got some suggestions!

Same sent it last night, and some nutrition and workout info would be nice, progress pics and workout vids would be duly repped and appreciated brother.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Same sent it last night, and some nutrition and workout info would be nice, progress pics and workout vids would be duly repped and appreciated brother.
    All that good stuff will be included. I'll probably post a log up starting today to get things situated.
    •   

4. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Legit! Thanks for the opportunity..looks like I will finally make a comeback with a log.

On a side note heard there are some cool new PES shirts...they gonna be available soon and if so where??
    Did you see the new shirt on twitter? I posted a pic yesterday
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  5. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Would you like an AB+TP+Alphamine log? I wouldn't mind applying with the most bad ass app and utmost commitment (along with Bens nudes as bribe) for the chance to do that log !
    nice try but we need to share the wealth around with others who did not win... if you won this promo which in my opinion is one if not the best I've seen on this site no need apply on the other promo

Cheers,
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force

nice try but we need to share the wealth around with others who did not win... if you won this promo which in my opinion is one if not the best I've seen on this site no need apply on the other promo

Cheers,
    Agreed
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  7. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Did you see the new shirt on twitter? I posted a pic yesterday
    Ya I saw it! Looks really cool and I was digging the color scheme.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force

Cheers,
    Wasn't serious haha, would've submitted it if I had been.
    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Agreed
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  9. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks guys, vergenerous!. Very generous!. Ready to push myself to the brink of exhaustion for PES and USP.
  10. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ya I saw it! Looks really cool and I was digging the color scheme.
    Yeah they are awesome
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Congrats to the winners! you guys will love Anabeta.
  12. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

for those of you who will be running logs post your links here once you start your logs
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

Cant wait to follow bro! Kill it!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Ordered my first tub of alphamine for the testify stack in October! Red Raspberry!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    Ordered my first tub of alphamine for the testify stack in October! Red Raspberry!
    Oh I have a question about this Can we run Alphamine with it, or do you want this logs on its own? Also, can we do Parallel sponsorship logs? Not that I want to ! I'm glad with just my Stack, yet some people here have standing commitments with other companies !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Could have swore the details were in each persons app cel. Let's start doing more homework before making call outs. Saves us all hassle. :-)
    PES Representative
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Could have swore the details were in each persons app cel. Let's start doing more homework before making call outs. Saves us all hassle. :-)
    Just asking , I did get a generous offer about something and I like to clarify that I did deny it in favor of the PES/USP stack, not due to particular preference (even though I love PES) but mainly because I had already committed an application here . Just saying, if there can be dual-sponsored logs it would be nice to know LTL
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

When quoting react I got a diff impression of intentions. I know he said he couldn't start until October in his app and later amended he would like to ad alphamine and bdcc was fine with it from what I gather. Alphamine would be an amazing addition I think!
    PES Representative
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Just asking , I did get a generous offer about something and I like to clarify that I did deny it in favor of the PES/USP stack, not due to particular preference (even though I love PES) but mainly because I had already committed an application here . Just saying, if there can be dual-sponsored logs it would be nice to know LTL
    I think that out of respect for the generosity of pes we should honor our applications. In the least purchasing another supplement to add to the stack from the company offering the promotion would be the civil approach.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

When quoting react I got a diff impression of intentions. I know he said he couldn't start until October in his app and later amended he would like to ad alphamine and bdcc was fine with it from what I gather. Alphamine would be an amazing addition I think!
    Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    I think that out of respect for the generosity of pes we should honor our applications. In the least purchasing another supplement to add to the stack from the company offering the promotion would be the civil approach.
    Stand up guys you two. It was a mere hiccup on my side, and excellent idea R3ACT .
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  21. Elite Member

So much hostility in here.

Checking in to finalize before I post up the start of my log (despite not having the products yet I figure starting it sooner than later is better).

Gonna run Testify stack with Ultima and Protocol used as my pre-workouts. Should be epic! I know I mentioned it in my app but would any of the PES guys want me to add anything else from them into this out of my own stash let me know (ABE, Alpha, EP), otherwise I'm going with just the Testify stack and staples.
  22. Elite Member

So much hostility in here.

Checking in to finalize before I post up the start of my log (despite not having the products yet I figure starting it sooner than later is better).

Gonna run Testify stack with Ultima and Protocol used as my pre-workouts. Should be epic! I know I mentioned it in my app but would any of the PES guys want me to add anything else from them into this out of my own stash let me know (ABE, Alpha, EP), otherwise I'm going with just the Testify stack and staples.
    I like testify and staples
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  23. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    I like testify and staples
    I like that idea too!

Log will be up starting hopefully tomorrow, thanks.
  24. Elite Member

Log is up: Bolt Testifies to the Effectiveness of PES/USPLabs

Any update on if these have been shipped out? Feeling ancy to start! Thanks.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Any idea on when these bad boys are shipping out?
  26. Diamond Member

I will check on this for you both.
    PES Representative
    http://selectprotein.com
  27. Diamond Member

We are waiting on Test Powder to arrive so we can send it all in the same package.
    PES Representative
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

No worries just curious. I already have a tub of each so no big deal. Cant wait to see the logs on this and finally see what the Anabeta rage is all about
  29. Elite Member

We are waiting on Test Powder to arrive so we can send it all in the same package.
    Thank you for the update.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Dying to try alphamine and test powder!
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Thank you for the update.
    Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION
    Dying to try alphamine and test powder!
    Ditto both
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

I should probably send that email.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Log is up: Bolt Testifies to the Effectiveness of PES/USPLabs

Any update on if these have been shipped out? Feeling ancy to start! Thanks.
    Bolt is ready to go! Gotta love that in a logger.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Hump.

Ship tomorrows?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Hump.

Ship tomorrows?
    Looks like Celorza is itching to go too. Looking forward to these logs.
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99

Looks like Celorza is itching to go too. Looking forward to these logs.
    Oh he's itching but it has nothing to do how anxious he is about the stack... ;-)
    PES Representative
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Oh he's itching but it has nothing to do how anxious he is about the stack... ;-)
    Tren?

Btw I would have thought our dear Ben would've had an answer to us by now...he was so prompt to answer Diesel and Bolt...and not little young me... :sadpanda:
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  38. Diamond Member

Tren?

Btw I would have thought our dear Ben would've had an answer to us by now...he was so prompt to answer Diesel and Bolt...and not little young me... :sadpanda:
    I am very swift with replies. You can see this was answered within two minutes!

I didn't reply to your earlier question because there is no way for me to check on the schedule of the Test Powder shipment.

I will request that our shipping department inform me of when the packages leave the warehouse and then will update the thread.
    PES Representative
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Your the MAN!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  40. Diamond Member

Email has been sent. I will update this thread as soon as I have an answer.

Thank you all for your patience.
    PES Representative
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PES and USP do it again. The TESTify stack!
    By bdcc in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 10-25-2012, 12:52 AM
  2. Couldn't pass em up for the price stack log
    By emiliozapata in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 02:50 PM
  3. Good PH Stack for the Buck
    By GonnaBeHuge in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 10-18-2003, 03:46 PM