10 winner selected for the TESTify stack!

Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,348
    Answers
    0

    Sent the email last night feeling excited to finally do a log again.

    Anyone have any personal preference on what they want to see me log with it? Plan on keeping it simple unless the PES got some suggestions!

    Already started popping some Anabeta this week in preparation.

  2. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10
    Sent the email last night feeling excited to finally do a log again.

    Anyone have any personal preference on what they want to see me log with it? Plan on keeping it simple unless the PES got some suggestions!

    Already started popping some Anabeta this week in preparation.
    Same sent it last night, and some nutrition and workout info would be nice, progress pics and workout vids would be duly repped and appreciated brother.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,348
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Same sent it last night, and some nutrition and workout info would be nice, progress pics and workout vids would be duly repped and appreciated brother.
    All that good stuff will be included. I'll probably post a log up starting today to get things situated.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,949
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10
    Legit! Thanks for the opportunity..looks like I will finally make a comeback with a log.

    On a side note heard there are some cool new PES shirts...they gonna be available soon and if so where??
    Did you see the new shirt on twitter? I posted a pic yesterday
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  5. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Delta Force's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,791
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Would you like an AB+TP+Alphamine log? I wouldn't mind applying with the most bad ass app and utmost commitment (along with Bens nudes as bribe) for the chance to do that log !
    nice try but we need to share the wealth around with others who did not win... if you won this promo which in my opinion is one if not the best I've seen on this site no need apply on the other promo

    Cheers,
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  6. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,525
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force

    nice try but we need to share the wealth around with others who did not win... if you won this promo which in my opinion is one if not the best I've seen on this site no need apply on the other promo

    Cheers,
    Agreed
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  7. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,348
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Did you see the new shirt on twitter? I posted a pic yesterday
    Ya I saw it! Looks really cool and I was digging the color scheme.
  8. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force

    nice try but we need to share the wealth around with others who did not win... if you won this promo which in my opinion is one if not the best I've seen on this site no need apply on the other promo

    Cheers,
    Wasn't serious haha, would've submitted it if I had been.
    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Agreed
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  9. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,532
    Answers
    0

    Thanks guys, vergenerous!. Very generous!. Ready to push myself to the brink of exhaustion for PES and USP.
  10. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,949
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10

    Ya I saw it! Looks really cool and I was digging the color scheme.
    Yeah they are awesome
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  11. Registered User
    AlexErdellan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    367
    Answers
    0

    Congrats to the winners! you guys will love Anabeta.
  12. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Delta Force's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,791
    Answers
    0

    for those of you who will be running logs post your links here once you start your logs
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  13. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,354
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Sent the email last night feeling excited to finally do a log again.

    Anyone have any personal preference on what they want to see me log with it? Plan on keeping it simple unless the PES got some suggestions!

    Already started popping some Anabeta this week in preparation.
    Cant wait to follow bro! Kill it!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  14. Registered User
    R3ACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,288
    Answers
    0

    Ordered my first tub of alphamine for the testify stack in October! Red Raspberry!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  15. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    Ordered my first tub of alphamine for the testify stack in October! Red Raspberry!
    Oh I have a question about this Can we run Alphamine with it, or do you want this logs on its own? Also, can we do Parallel sponsorship logs? Not that I want to ! I'm glad with just my Stack, yet some people here have standing commitments with other companies !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  16. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,354
    Answers
    0

    Could have swore the details were in each persons app cel. Let's start doing more homework before making call outs. Saves us all hassle. :-)
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  17. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Could have swore the details were in each persons app cel. Let's start doing more homework before making call outs. Saves us all hassle. :-)
    Just asking , I did get a generous offer about something and I like to clarify that I did deny it in favor of the PES/USP stack, not due to particular preference (even though I love PES) but mainly because I had already committed an application here . Just saying, if there can be dual-sponsored logs it would be nice to know LTL
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  18. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,354
    Answers
    0

    When quoting react I got a diff impression of intentions. I know he said he couldn't start until October in his app and later amended he would like to ad alphamine and bdcc was fine with it from what I gather. Alphamine would be an amazing addition I think!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  19. Registered User
    R3ACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,288
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Just asking , I did get a generous offer about something and I like to clarify that I did deny it in favor of the PES/USP stack, not due to particular preference (even though I love PES) but mainly because I had already committed an application here . Just saying, if there can be dual-sponsored logs it would be nice to know LTL
    I think that out of respect for the generosity of pes we should honor our applications. In the least purchasing another supplement to add to the stack from the company offering the promotion would be the civil approach.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  20. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    When quoting react I got a diff impression of intentions. I know he said he couldn't start until October in his app and later amended he would like to ad alphamine and bdcc was fine with it from what I gather. Alphamine would be an amazing addition I think!
    Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    I think that out of respect for the generosity of pes we should honor our applications. In the least purchasing another supplement to add to the stack from the company offering the promotion would be the civil approach.
    Stand up guys you two. It was a mere hiccup on my side, and excellent idea R3ACT .
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  21. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,348
    Answers
    0

    So much hostility in here.

    Checking in to finalize before I post up the start of my log (despite not having the products yet I figure starting it sooner than later is better).

    Gonna run Testify stack with Ultima and Protocol used as my pre-workouts. Should be epic! I know I mentioned it in my app but would any of the PES guys want me to add anything else from them into this out of my own stash let me know (ABE, Alpha, EP), otherwise I'm going with just the Testify stack and staples.
  22. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,949
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10
    So much hostility in here.

    Checking in to finalize before I post up the start of my log (despite not having the products yet I figure starting it sooner than later is better).

    Gonna run Testify stack with Ultima and Protocol used as my pre-workouts. Should be epic! I know I mentioned it in my app but would any of the PES guys want me to add anything else from them into this out of my own stash let me know (ABE, Alpha, EP), otherwise I'm going with just the Testify stack and staples.
    I like testify and staples
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  23. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,348
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    I like testify and staples
    I like that idea too!

    Log will be up starting hopefully tomorrow, thanks.
  24. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,348
    Answers
    0

    Log is up: Bolt Testifies to the Effectiveness of PES/USPLabs

    Any update on if these have been shipped out? Feeling ancy to start! Thanks.
  25. Registered User
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,377
    Answers
    0

    Any idea on when these bad boys are shipping out?
  26. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,163
    Answers
    2

    I will check on this for you both.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  27. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,163
    Answers
    2

    We are waiting on Test Powder to arrive so we can send it all in the same package.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  28. Registered User
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,377
    Answers
    0

    No worries just curious. I already have a tub of each so no big deal. Cant wait to see the logs on this and finally see what the Anabeta rage is all about
  29. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,348
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    We are waiting on Test Powder to arrive so we can send it all in the same package.
    Thank you for the update.
  30. Registered User
    R3ACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,288
    Answers
    0

    Dying to try alphamine and test powder!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  31. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10

    Thank you for the update.
    Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION
    Dying to try alphamine and test powder!
    Ditto both
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  32. Registered User
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,086
    Answers
    0

    I should probably send that email.
  33. Registered User
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Log is up: Bolt Testifies to the Effectiveness of PES/USPLabs

    Any update on if these have been shipped out? Feeling ancy to start! Thanks.
    Bolt is ready to go! Gotta love that in a logger.
  34. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    We are waiting on Test Powder to arrive so we can send it all in the same package.
    Hump.

    Ship tomorrows?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  35. Registered User
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Hump.

    Ship tomorrows?
    Looks like Celorza is itching to go too. Looking forward to these logs.
  36. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,354
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99

    Looks like Celorza is itching to go too. Looking forward to these logs.
    Oh he's itching but it has nothing to do how anxious he is about the stack... ;-)
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  37. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Oh he's itching but it has nothing to do how anxious he is about the stack... ;-)
    Tren?

    Btw I would have thought our dear Ben would've had an answer to us by now...he was so prompt to answer Diesel and Bolt...and not little young me... :sadpanda:
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  38. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,163
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Tren?

    Btw I would have thought our dear Ben would've had an answer to us by now...he was so prompt to answer Diesel and Bolt...and not little young me... :sadpanda:
    I am very swift with replies. You can see this was answered within two minutes!

    I didn't reply to your earlier question because there is no way for me to check on the schedule of the Test Powder shipment.

    I will request that our shipping department inform me of when the packages leave the warehouse and then will update the thread.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  39. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,525
    Answers
    0

    Your the MAN!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  40. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,163
    Answers
    2

    Email has been sent. I will update this thread as soon as I have an answer.

    Thank you all for your patience.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PES and USP do it again. The TESTify stack!
    By bdcc in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 10-25-2012, 12:52 AM
  2. Couldn't pass em up for the price stack log
    By emiliozapata in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 02:50 PM
  3. Good PH Stack for the Buck
    By GonnaBeHuge in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 10-18-2003, 03:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in