***LG SCIENCES PICTURE CONTEST*** Show us your "GEAR" and win free product!!!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Dont forget about me
    And who are you again?
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

2. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Nope! That's only in a stack as a booster. No stack for you! (Unless you buy it). ;-) Nice price too!
    Aw man. That is a nice price I have a few bottles of formadrol already not liquid though and for the price it may be worth it to buy a few even if i dont plan on using them for quite some time
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Aw man. That is a nice price I have a few bottles of formadrol already not liquid though and for the price it may be worth it to buy a few even if i dont plan on using them for quite some time
    yes in fact this will be my AI and cort control for my current cycle.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

4. Got my M1Dblack today thanks LG. I will be adding it in to my PH run in a few months and you will have feedback. Have logged it before so I know its a quality product.
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

5. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Got my M1Dblack today thanks LG. I will be adding it in to my PH run in a few months and you will have feedback. Have logged it before so I know its a quality product.
    nice man that was fast
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    nice man that was fast
    Ya it was. I bet you will get your stuff sooner when you move back here.
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

7. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Ya it was. I bet you will get your stuff sooner when you move back here.
    ya man i cant wait to get back into civilization.

8. You mean to tell me , with all the stuff LG has sent out, theres no other pics?! Come on fellas, swallow that pride and post some **** up!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    You mean to tell me , with all the stuff LG has sent out, theres no other pics?! Come on fellas, swallow that pride and post some **** up!!

Holy crap he is alive!!!
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

10. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Holy crap he is alive!!!
    Been in Alaska brother!!!, i was cut off with civilization..lol

11. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Been in Alaska brother!!!, i was cut off with civilization..lol
    Who'd you piss off to get stationed up there?

12. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Who'd you piss off to get stationed up there?
    LOL... Went TDY for some training... back in the states now, but i leave for Afghanistan in about 2-3 weeks., But I'll have a working laptop with WIFI! go figure, i go to Alaska and dont have ****, i go to the ****astan and get wifi...im confused...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-24-2012, 03:07 PM
  2. Who is your favorite Pro? Win free product!
    By EasyEJL in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 01:02 PM
  3. Vat Attack! Stacks--Teach us how you would use and WIN!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 07-02-2009, 11:25 AM
  4. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 01-16-2009, 10:12 AM
  5. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 04:00 PM