LG Needs Loggers for our NEW LIQUID TRIFECTA STACK

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    DiabeticLiftr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    992
    Rep Power
    402243
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    81.43%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Cool LG Needs a Logger for our NEW LIQUID TRIFECTA STACK


    ★★★Diabeticlifter★★★
    ★★★LG Science★★★
    Announcing The Liquid Trifecta Kit...




    The LG Sciences Trifecta Stack has been around for a long time but overwhelmingly we've been asked when we plan on bringing back the Liquid Masterdrol portion of the cycle. That got our brains flowing and although our Trifecta Kit is still the best selling prohormone kit we needed to do something different to get people excited about a new kit! Maybe a new prohormone, the original BEAST that was liquid masterdrol will get your attention!

    Why Liquids over Pills?

    The mouth is more important to the digestive system than anyone ever realized. Based on the ingredient, there are some preliminary studies showing that the mouth can absorb up to 250X more of an ingredient than a pill! Of course this won't work for things like creatine where you need 3-6g to be effective, but for prohormones and anti-estrogens, this can supercharge each dose! Slamming more active into your system than pills!

    Methyl 1-D Liquid - Faster Delivery + A New Prohormone

    Methyl 1-D has always been our flagship product and when formulating Methyl-1D Liquid, we wanted to give Methyl 1-D Liquid an extra kick! Understand that as a liquid you will get an immediate bump in activity from the faster absorption but we thought you needed more!

    We added in our newest prohormone 17beta-[1-ketoethyl]-androstane-3beta,17alpha-diol, 5a-Hydroxy for short. This prohormone will add more androgenic effects to Methyl 1-D Liquid and increase the strength boosting effects. Add that to the original prohormone, throw in some anti-estrogens and you get a product that is potent enough to be called Methyl 1-D.

    MMv3 Liquid Masterdrol REBORN!

    Following on our popular Liquid Masterdrol product, we knew we needed to put together something equally strong and intense. We combined the oral delivery power of epiandrosterone (3b-hydroxy-androstane-17-one) a potent prohormone with a kick of 80% pure ecdysterone to help increase the strength boosting power of this prohormone. Our testers found that the combination of epiandrosterone and ecdysterone gives enough of a boost to be the perfect mix of androgenic and anabolic effects and should stack perfectly with the prohormones in Methyl 1-D.

    Liquid Formadrol

    To end your cycle on a high note the liquid version of Formadrol gives you amazing estrogen control along with prostate support. We combined the most potent natural aromatase inhibitor "BENZO" along with ultra pure trans resveratrol to knock down the nasty effects of estrogen and help you recover. Finally we added in a potent nettle extract to help with PCT.


    Applicants must enter before August 27th


    Rules & Regulations

    1) One Winner, must be 18+

    2) Must be a resident of the US

    3) Willing to do a detailed log in the Supp Log Section (minimum of 4 posts per week).

  2. Senior Member
    NADDANME's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,199
    Rep Power
    811539
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    35.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Wow now that's a stack. Someone is in for a heck of a ride
  3. Advanced Member
    thedarce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    729
    Rep Power
    383100
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    42.36%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    holy **** what an opportunity!!!!!!

    Age: 28
    Sex: Male
    Height: 5' 7.5”
    Weight: 177-182
    Bodytype: Meso

    Current Diet and macros: 2kish 40/40/20 macros. I tend to eat clean

    Current Daily water intake: gallon+ it's ****ing hot right now in so cal, getting in as much water as i can.

    Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):
    Logs
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=144472731 - LG ASGT + Gaspari Anatropin
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143174263 - Ergogenix ErgoShred


    List of Past Reviews:

    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=145914313 - iForce Compete
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=145661021 - SAN Fierce Domination
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139145683 - MAN Swagger
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=146754743 - iForce Dexaprine
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143177483 - Scivation Mass Gainer
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143294763 - SNS Focus XT
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143612453 - Biopulse Madness
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=144526671 - PS Karbolic + Hyde
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=145109241 - iForce VMS
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    DiabeticLiftr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    992
    Rep Power
    402243
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    81.43%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Thanks for the support dudes, keep posted!
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,817
    Rep Power
    3734737
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    20.49%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr
    ???Diabeticlifter???
    ???LG Science???
    Announcing The Liquid Trifecta Kit...

    The LG Sciences Trifecta Stack has been around for a long time but overwhelmingly we've been asked when we plan on bringing back the Liquid Masterdrol portion of the cycle. That got our brains flowing and although our Trifecta Kit is still the best selling prohormone kit we needed to do something different to get people excited about a new kit! Maybe a new prohormone, the original BEAST that was liquid masterdrol will get your attention!

    Why Liquids over Pills?

    The mouth is more important to the digestive system than anyone ever realized. Based on the ingredient, there are some preliminary studies showing that the mouth can absorb up to 250X more of an ingredient than a pill! Of course this won't work for things like creatine where you need 3-6g to be effective, but for prohormones and anti-estrogens, this can supercharge each dose! Slamming more active into your system than pills!

    Methyl 1-D Liquid - Faster Delivery + A New Prohormone

    Methyl 1-D has always been our flagship product and when formulating Methyl-1D Liquid, we wanted to give Methyl 1-D Liquid an extra kick! Understand that as a liquid you will get an immediate bump in activity from the faster absorption but we thought you needed more!

    We added in our newest prohormone 17beta-[1-ketoethyl]-androstane-3beta,17alpha-diol, 5a-Hydroxy for short. This prohormone will add more androgenic effects to Methyl 1-D Liquid and increase the strength boosting effects. Add that to the original prohormone, throw in some anti-estrogens and you get a product that is potent enough to be called Methyl 1-D.

    MMv3 Liquid Masterdrol REBORN!

    Following on our popular Liquid Masterdrol product, we knew we needed to put together something equally strong and intense. We combined the oral delivery power of epiandrosterone (3b-hydroxy-androstane-17-one) a potent prohormone with a kick of 80% pure ecdysterone to help increase the strength boosting power of this prohormone. Our testers found that the combination of epiandrosterone and ecdysterone gives enough of a boost to be the perfect mix of androgenic and anabolic effects and should stack perfectly with the prohormones in Methyl 1-D.

    Liquid Formadrol

    To end your cycle on a high note the liquid version of Formadrol gives you amazing estrogen control along with prostate support. We combined the most potent natural aromatase inhibitor "BENZO" along with ultra pure trans resveratrol to knock down the nasty effects of estrogen and help you recover. Finally we added in a potent nettle extract to help with PCT.

    Applicants must enter before August 27th

    Rules & Regulations

    1) One Winner, must be 18+

    2) Must be a resident of the US

    3) Willing to do a detailed log in the Supp Log Section (minimum of 4 posts per week).
    Loggers or a logger DL? ?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  6. Advanced Member
    DiabeticLiftr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    992
    Rep Power
    402243
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    81.43%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Loggers or a logger DL? ?
    Touche sir, touche.
  7. Advanced Member
    DiabeticLiftr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    992
    Rep Power
    402243
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    81.43%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Bumping for more apps!
  8. Senior Member
    MrMarc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    75848
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    61.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    This looks like fun, good luck to whoever wins!
  9. Senior Member
    NADDANME's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,199
    Rep Power
    811539
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    35.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr View Post
    Bumping for more apps!
    Wow thought this would really take off I'm sure it will once word gets out more
  10. New Member
    polishcyborg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    2133
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    58.84%

    Sounds like a great package deal!! Hook me up This would be a great log to do

    age: 32
    sex: male
    Height: 5'8'
    weight:215lbs
    bf:18%
    Thanks
  11. New Member
    polishcyborg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    2133
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    58.84%

    Sounds like a great package deal!! Hook me up This would be a great log to do

    age: 32
    sex: male
    Height: 5'8'
    weight:215lbs
    bf:18%
    Thanks
  12. Elite Member
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,017
    Rep Power
    6793503
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    30.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Only 2 apps so far!?!? What the heck guys!?!? GET IN HERE!!!

    This stack looks like it will be fun!! I might just have to throw in an app myself!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    Grieving the loss of Iron Flex Supplements and PHs/DSs!
  13. New Member
    Wlgsciences's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    6712
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    66.71%

    It is a great opportunity for a few lucky people, so lets get a few more in here!
  14. Elite Member
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,017
    Rep Power
    6793503
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    30.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Wlgsciences View Post
    It is a great opportunity for a few lucky people, so lets get a few more in here!
    There's gonna be more than 1 stack up to log now? Am I reading this right?!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    Grieving the loss of Iron Flex Supplements and PHs/DSs!
  15. Senior Member
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,476
    Rep Power
    1396227
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    This thread needs moooaar apps! What? Only two people want to get jacked for free?!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  16. New Member
    polishcyborg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    2133
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    58.84%

    you should end contest and give to the 2 app.
  17. New Member
    zacrose14's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  267 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    69
    Rep Power
    6885
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    81.27%

    I'd put in an app, but I'm gonna be logging this already (contacted LG via Facebook). I can't wait to try this. I start monday!!
  18. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,858
    Rep Power
    3007496
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    74.69%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    sweet!
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  19. New Member
    TheGnome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    103
    Rep Power
    519
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    50.55%

    One logger? Pssh.
  20. Senior Member
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,359
    Rep Power
    1198845
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    35.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Id help you out guys but im on my second bottle of T911. Nor sure what else I can do.
  21. New Member
    NLman3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    39
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    12.95%

    Age: 26
    Sex: Male
    Height: 5'11
    Weight: 234


    This sounds like it would be an interesting opportunity. I was going to order everything needed for an h-drol cycle on monday but this would be an interesting stack too. I currently lift 3-4 times a week so I would be glad to log each of those workouts as well as results, weight, etc. I look forward to being considered for your product. I've use LG back in the day and had pretty good results with masterdrol and methyl 1P I believe? I've also used your lipotropic protein a few years back. Thanks!
  22. Senior Member
    NADDANME's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,199
    Rep Power
    811539
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    35.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    This thread needs moooaar apps! What? Only two people want to get jacked for free?!
    I was going to wait till the 26th so I can see what the competition has to say
  23. Advanced Member
    DiabeticLiftr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    992
    Rep Power
    402243
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    81.43%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    3 and a maybe.....i remember when I first started doing logs that it was impossible to get stuff and now it seems people dont like free stuff, even in an economic crisis.
  24. Senior Member
    MrMarc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    75848
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    61.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I'll have my app in later.
  25. New Member
    TheGnome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    103
    Rep Power
    519
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    50.55%

    Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr View Post
    3 and a maybe.....i remember when I first started doing logs that it was impossible to get stuff and now it seems people dont like free stuff, even in an economic crisis.
    You are making me do it.

    26 years old
    Male
    5'11"
    180 lbs
    13% BF

    Dedicated, workout 5-6 days a week, I am the nerd in the gym who logs everything in my notebook, no PH/LG Sciences history (fresh and unbiased), healthy eater. I would truly love to try the Trifecta stack and run a log on it. I just hope there is more than one logger.

    Supplement history is all your basic everydays, creatine, test boosters, nutrient partitioning, cortisol controls, etc.

    Thanks.
  26. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,858
    Rep Power
    3007496
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    74.69%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority




    even celebs use trifecta..
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  27. New Member
    zacrose14's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  267 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    69
    Rep Power
    6885
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    81.27%

    Good old Chuck Norris...
  28. New Member
    nomoredex's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    400
    Rep Power
    4615
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    38.93%

    age: 21
    sex: male
    Height: 6'1'
    weight:204 lbs
    bf: 13%

    I never get picked for these logging opportunities, but what the heck maybe this time.
    Lifting consistently for the past year and a half.
    Total lifting experience 4 years
    Weightlift 5 days a week
  29. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,858
    Rep Power
    3007496
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    74.69%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by zacrose14 View Post
    Good old Chuck Norris...
    ummmmmmm, youre joking right?
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  30. New Member
    zacrose14's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  267 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    69
    Rep Power
    6885
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    81.27%

    Lol yes I am
  31. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Was looking to purchase this stack as I cannot commit to a log (not enough time). I don't see it at nutra
    Independent
  32. Senior Member
    MrMarc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    75848
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    61.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Age: 23
    Sex: Male
    Bf% 13%
    Weight: 185lbs
    Location: Florida

    I would like to start off by saying what a great promo! Very excited to apply! I've been weightlifting for a few years some were off and on but for the most part my training has been solid! My diet has always been clean and on point, beside the cheat meal ever know and then, haa. Am dedicated logger in which I try me best to leave the best logs as I can, but my main priority is a honest and non-biased review, I want people to know how a product truly effected me the results I had and what "You" the costumer can expect if you were to buy or use the product! I personal have never ran any of your products before, but I do have PH experience so if I were chosen you can expect a honest review with no BS.

    Here are some logs I have done with detail. I log every day 24/7.

    MrMarc ~ Gettin A Greek GOD Body With Reversitol V2 + Intimidate~ ~I-FORCE SPONSORED~
    MrMarc ~How Much Fat can Fat Smack XR Smack? Lots! ~Purus Sponsored!~

    I have other mini review etc, but if you want to take a look just go to my profile!
  33. New Member
    kswiss's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    23
    Posts
    126
    Rep Power
    469
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    31.04%

    hell ya sign me up, im tired of cutting time to get big
  34. Advanced Member
    DiabeticLiftr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    992
    Rep Power
    402243
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    81.43%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Was looking to purchase this stack as I cannot commit to a log (not enough time). I don't see it at nutra
    Its not at nutra quite yet, but youll see it here soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by kswiss View Post
    hell ya sign me up, im tired of cutting time to get big
    Put in the app brother!
  35. New Member
    Jenx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    51
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    13.3%

    Age: 24
    Sex: Male
    Height: 5'11
    Weight: 213

    I would love to have the opportunity to log your products. This would be my first log, however i lift 5 days a week and keep thorough records of my lifts already.
  36. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,858
    Rep Power
    3007496
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    74.69%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    super bump
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  37. Advanced Member
    DiabeticLiftr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    992
    Rep Power
    402243
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    81.43%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Keep'm coming dudes.
  38. New Member
    bigbumpkin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    400
    Rep Power
    58402
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    25.28%

    1) One Winner, must be 18+
    not a problem-old man 46
    2) Must be a resident of the US
    check
    3) Willing to do a detailed log in the Supp Log Section (minimum of 4 posts per week).-can post daily if I lift or not -just let me know what you mean by detailed??--would include lifts and and sides felt --also just finished your new mass eq on another site --was very impressed
  39. Advanced Member
    Axillist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    705
    Rep Power
    37208
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    69.61%

    age: 33
    sex: male
    Height: 5'9
    weight:192
    bf:14%

    I'm currently logging UPSlabs "Test Powder" and the link for that is in my signature tag. I have roughly 16 years of weightlifting experience, 6 years of competitive basketball, and 4 years of leading PT in the USAF as a Physical Training Leader.I have run 4 prohormone cycles consisting of Androstendione,SD, Helladrol, and Mk-2866. I am an avid supplement user and I regularly spend 100-200 a month on supplements alone.

    I am intensely devoted to my physical fitness and my physique. Over the years, I have molded myself from a skinny 135 lb basketball player into a 190 lb weightlifter. One a side note I also have trained my girlfriend for the past year in which she has lost nearly 70 lbs of fat while putting on about 20 lbs of muscle! Attached are my post surgery pictures as well as a current photo. Although I may not have the greatest physique of everyone out there, my knowledge is second to none!
    Name:  gross.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  15.9 KBName:  Recent.png
Views: 82
Size:  48.6 KB
  40. Elite Member
    lukehayd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,017
    Rep Power
    6793503
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    30.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Axillist View Post
    age: 33
    sex: male
    Height: 5'9
    weight:192
    bf:14%

    I'm currently logging UPSlabs "Test Powder" and the link for that is in my signature tag. I have roughly 16 years of weightlifting experience, 6 years of competitive basketball, and 4 years of leading PT in the USAF as a Physical Training Leader.I have run 4 prohormone cycles consisting of Androstendione,SD, Helladrol, and Mk-2866. I am an avid supplement user and I regularly spend 100-200 a month on supplements alone.

    I am intensely devoted to my physical fitness and my physique. Over the years, I have molded myself from a skinny 135 lb basketball player into a 190 lb weightlifter. One a side note I also have trained my girlfriend for the past year in which she has lost nearly 70 lbs of fat while putting on about 20 lbs of muscle! Attached are my post surgery pictures as well as a current photo. Although I may not have the greatest physique of everyone out there, my knowledge is second to none!
    Name:  gross.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  15.9 KBName:  Recent.png
Views: 82
Size:  48.6 KB
    What was the surgery for?
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    Grieving the loss of Iron Flex Supplements and PHs/DSs!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LG needs loggers for Lipoburn!
    By metroba in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 02:26 AM
  2. Need suggestions for a new name of the forum
    By Chemo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-11-2008, 05:04 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 04:58 PM
  4. Replies: 159
    Last Post: 11-10-2007, 09:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in