LG Needs Loggers for our NEW LIQUID TRIFECTA STACK

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Dam.... :/

<3

Not sure if I should thank you or neg you haaa jk am rep tou ASAP as soon as I get home
Lmao neg to red

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Bumps for more apps!
Wanted to put an app in for this but I'm starting a different log soon. Can't believe guys aren't tripping over each other to get this.

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Wanted to put an app in for this but I'm starting a different log soon. Can't believe guys aren't tripping over each other to get this.
No worries, we'll get yours on the next one!

superstrikexl

Awards
Applying. Getting back to the gym. Let myself go and stoked to see how this will work. 5' 10" 220 with 30 ish % BF. hook me up brother.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Name: Cary Kirkman
US Resident (VA)
This will be my first log and I want to train my best with this product and log ALL my results. I am currently training to get back in the shape I used to be in while in the Navy.

Allday219

Allday219

Awards
Hey I actually just ordered this stack and plan on starting it in a week or two. I'm new to this website and havnt logged any of my past products I've taken but I may give it a chance here! Gl to whoever wins

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Hey I actually just ordered this stack and plan on starting it in a week or two. I'm new to this website and havnt logged any of my past products I've taken but I may give it a chance here! Gl to whoever wins
Let me/us know when your log goes up, very intersted in your progress

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
3 and a maybe.....i remember when I first started doing logs that it was impossible to get stuff and now it seems people dont like free stuff, even in an economic crisis.
Just joined AM yesterday, I saw this today so I had to put my app in.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
@DiabeticLiftr haa your inbox is full, but I'll post this here for you + All other reps.

Not sure if you keep track of the blacklist, but I thought you might like to go over it since there are a few people that like to hit and run, so this is to help you out + other reps. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/191236-blacklist-terms-conditions.html take the time to go over it mostly the last pages etc. Thanks.
Sorry my dude, been getting all kinds of pm's lately. That thread would be better if the OG post could be edited with the entire list. No offense to anyone but its a hassle to read through all of that. :p

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Sorry my dude, been getting all kinds of pm's lately. That thread would be better if the OG post could be edited with the entire list. No offense to anyone but its a hassle to read through all of that. :p
Haa power reading!!!!! I'll see if I can get ahold of the owner if not ill take some time maybe later or tomorrow and will put all the names together to make if easier

Allday219

Allday219

Awards
shippment says my stack will be here saturday i may start it once it comes in!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haa power reading!!!!! I'll see if I can get ahold of the owner if not ill take some time maybe later or tomorrow and will put all the names together to make if easier
There's only 2 on the list that I'm aware of. I never saw any more get put up on the chopping block.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Sex: Male
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 189
Bodytype: Meso-Endo

Current Diet and macros: Just over 2,000 calories. 40/20/20

I have never done a log before, but I have recently been applying for them like crazy, so this would be my first one. I workout 3-4 times a week and lift heavy. I am currently cutting, but just trying to shed some body fat.

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Idk, all I know is it would be much easier if they were all listed in the first post lol.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
That's for sure, I keep reading through these posts trying to see if the spots are all taken or not.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Just curious to know when the winner is going to be picked?

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I'll throw my hat in the ring!

Live in the us
I would post daily if chose.
Been on a cut at about 2,000 cal. Per day

I would love to log this stack. This would be my first go at your companies products. I just finished a non sponsored log( link in signature). Ive being lifting for over 18 years and have past experience with 4 different PH and full Pct runs. I would be as honest and dedicated as possible. good luck to all applicants!

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
I'll throw my hat in the ring!

Live in the us
I would post daily if chose.
Been on a cut at about 2,000 cal. Per day

I would love to log this stack. This would be my first go at your companies products. I just finished a non sponsored log( link in signature). Ive being lifting for over 18 years and have past experience with 4 different PH and full Pct runs. I would be as honest and dedicated as possible. good luck to all applicants!

Your supposed to be logging condense from purus.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Your supposed to be logging condense from purus.
You are correct. My understanding from conversations with aaronjp1 is that I could run condense with any other supplement as long as its not a pre workout? Correct me if I'm wrong?condense would be 4 weeks starting Monday and this still has 2 weeks until a winner is picked. Timing should match up to run this right after if it's a conflict

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just curious to know when the winner is going to be picked?
OP says to have apps in by 27th so I'm thinking DL's gonna pick me on the 28th cause it's my b-day! Wait, does that work?

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
OP says to have apps in by 27th so I'm thinking DL's gonna pick me on the 28th cause it's my b-day! Wait, does that work?
Just because it's your b-day? Nah, lol. Good try though

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just because it's your b-day? Nah, lol. Good try though
Yeah that and me being an LG rep might seem a little biased! Oh well, guess I'll leave it to the rest of y'all.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Yeah that and me being an LG rep might seem a little biased! Oh well, guess I'll leave it to the rest of y'all.
Only if you weren't a rep, maybe you could make a point about it being a good birthday present for ya

Philshred

Philshred

Awards
Hello :)
Youngest submitter yet: turning 19 years old on september the 24th. I am 6.8 in height and am currently weighing in at around 234lbs. For approximately the next two months I have no priorities except training and gaining weight. I have ran a cycle a cycle of Andromass and Androbulk before and was able to maintain all my gains after the pct (14 lbs). Since completing that all in all 12 week cycle I have put on 8 lbs naturally and I am on a mission to get BIG. I would love to have the chance of running your product and if requested I could also log in French. I am currently living in California,

Thank you for your time

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Hello :)
Youngest submitter yet: turning 19 years old on september the 24th. I am 6.8 in height and am currently weighing in at around 234lbs. For approximately the next two months I have no priorities except training and gaining weight. I have ran a cycle a cycle of Andromass and Androbulk before and was able to maintain all my gains after the pct (14 lbs). Since completing that all in all 12 week cycle I have put on 8 lbs naturally and I am on a mission to get BIG. I would love to have the chance of running your product and if requested I could also log in French. I am currently living in California,

Thank you for your time
If you are 19 why in the world are you running anything but protein and creatine? Your T levels are at their highest now.

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Good apps so far, keep them coming in dudessss.

....Luke....just no.......lol

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
If you are 19 why in the world are you running anything but protein and creatine? Your T levels are at their highest now.
well the rules do say atleast 18 yrs old.....

TFlifting

Awards
have to be a US resident... Damnit -.- go canada? :ugh1:

Wlgsciences

Awards
Sorry bro, getting stuff into Canada is just a pain! Guess you need to move! :)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only 13 apps in so far guys! Still time to get them in to make choosing a logger really hard on DL!

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Coming down to the wire here gents. Any last apps to be thrown in????

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Only 13 apps in so far guys! Still time to get them in to make choosing a logger really hard on DL!
Should see the promo I got going now... :/