LG Needs Loggers for our NEW LIQUID TRIFECTA STACK

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
LG Needs a Logger for our NEW LIQUID TRIFECTA STACK

[size=+3]★★★Diabeticlifter★★★
★★★LG Science★★★
Announcing The Liquid Trifecta Kit...[/size]

The LG Sciences Trifecta Stack has been around for a long time but overwhelmingly we've been asked when we plan on bringing back the Liquid Masterdrol portion of the cycle. That got our brains flowing and although our Trifecta Kit is still the best selling prohormone kit we needed to do something different to get people excited about a new kit! Maybe a new prohormone, the original BEAST that was liquid masterdrol will get your attention!

Why Liquids over Pills?

The mouth is more important to the digestive system than anyone ever realized. Based on the ingredient, there are some preliminary studies showing that the mouth can absorb up to 250X more of an ingredient than a pill! Of course this won't work for things like creatine where you need 3-6g to be effective, but for prohormones and anti-estrogens, this can supercharge each dose! Slamming more active into your system than pills!

Methyl 1-D Liquid - Faster Delivery + A New Prohormone

Methyl 1-D has always been our flagship product and when formulating Methyl-1D Liquid, we wanted to give Methyl 1-D Liquid an extra kick! Understand that as a liquid you will get an immediate bump in activity from the faster absorption but we thought you needed more!

We added in our newest prohormone 17beta-[1-ketoethyl]-androstane-3beta,17alpha-diol, 5a-Hydroxy for short. This prohormone will add more androgenic effects to Methyl 1-D Liquid and increase the strength boosting effects. Add that to the original prohormone, throw in some anti-estrogens and you get a product that is potent enough to be called Methyl 1-D.

MMv3 Liquid Masterdrol REBORN!

Following on our popular Liquid Masterdrol product, we knew we needed to put together something equally strong and intense. We combined the oral delivery power of epiandrosterone (3b-hydroxy-androstane-17-one) a potent prohormone with a kick of 80% pure ecdysterone to help increase the strength boosting power of this prohormone. Our testers found that the combination of epiandrosterone and ecdysterone gives enough of a boost to be the perfect mix of androgenic and anabolic effects and should stack perfectly with the prohormones in Methyl 1-D.

Liquid Formadrol

To end your cycle on a high note the liquid version of Formadrol gives you amazing estrogen control along with prostate support. We combined the most potent natural aromatase inhibitor "BENZO" along with ultra pure trans resveratrol to knock down the nasty effects of estrogen and help you recover. Finally we added in a potent nettle extract to help with PCT.

[size=+3]Applicants must enter before August 27th

Rules & Regulations

1) One Winner, must be 18+

2) Must be a resident of the US

3) Willing to do a detailed log in the Supp Log Section (minimum of 4 posts per week).[/size]​

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Wow now that's a stack. Someone is in for a heck of a ride

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
holy **** what an opportunity!!!!!!

Sex: Male
Height: 5' 7.5”
Weight: 177-182
Bodytype: Meso

Current Diet and macros: 2kish 40/40/20 macros. I tend to eat clean

Current Daily water intake: gallon+ it's ****ing hot right now in so cal, getting in as much water as i can.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):
Logs
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144472731 - LG ASGT + Gaspari Anatropin
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143174263 - Ergogenix ErgoShred

List of Past Reviews:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145914313 - iForce Compete
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145661021 - SAN Fierce Domination
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139145683 - MAN Swagger
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146754743 - iForce Dexaprine
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143177483 - Scivation Mass Gainer
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143294763 - SNS Focus XT
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143612453 - Biopulse Madness
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144526671 - PS Karbolic + Hyde
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145109241 - iForce VMS

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Thanks for the support dudes, keep posted!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
???Diabeticlifter???
???LG Science???
Announcing The Liquid Trifecta Kit...

The LG Sciences Trifecta Stack has been around for a long time but overwhelmingly we've been asked when we plan on bringing back the Liquid Masterdrol portion of the cycle. That got our brains flowing and although our Trifecta Kit is still the best selling prohormone kit we needed to do something different to get people excited about a new kit! Maybe a new prohormone, the original BEAST that was liquid masterdrol will get your attention!

Why Liquids over Pills?

The mouth is more important to the digestive system than anyone ever realized. Based on the ingredient, there are some preliminary studies showing that the mouth can absorb up to 250X more of an ingredient than a pill! Of course this won't work for things like creatine where you need 3-6g to be effective, but for prohormones and anti-estrogens, this can supercharge each dose! Slamming more active into your system than pills!

Methyl 1-D Liquid - Faster Delivery + A New Prohormone

Methyl 1-D has always been our flagship product and when formulating Methyl-1D Liquid, we wanted to give Methyl 1-D Liquid an extra kick! Understand that as a liquid you will get an immediate bump in activity from the faster absorption but we thought you needed more!

We added in our newest prohormone 17beta-[1-ketoethyl]-androstane-3beta,17alpha-diol, 5a-Hydroxy for short. This prohormone will add more androgenic effects to Methyl 1-D Liquid and increase the strength boosting effects. Add that to the original prohormone, throw in some anti-estrogens and you get a product that is potent enough to be called Methyl 1-D.

MMv3 Liquid Masterdrol REBORN!

Following on our popular Liquid Masterdrol product, we knew we needed to put together something equally strong and intense. We combined the oral delivery power of epiandrosterone (3b-hydroxy-androstane-17-one) a potent prohormone with a kick of 80% pure ecdysterone to help increase the strength boosting power of this prohormone. Our testers found that the combination of epiandrosterone and ecdysterone gives enough of a boost to be the perfect mix of androgenic and anabolic effects and should stack perfectly with the prohormones in Methyl 1-D.

Liquid Formadrol

To end your cycle on a high note the liquid version of Formadrol gives you amazing estrogen control along with prostate support. We combined the most potent natural aromatase inhibitor "BENZO" along with ultra pure trans resveratrol to knock down the nasty effects of estrogen and help you recover. Finally we added in a potent nettle extract to help with PCT.

Applicants must enter before August 27th

Rules & Regulations

3) Willing to do a detailed log in the Supp Log Section (minimum of 4 posts per week).
Loggers or a logger DL? :lol:?

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
This looks like fun, good luck to whoever wins!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
polishcyborg

polishcyborg

Awards
Sounds like a great package deal!! Hook me up:) This would be a great log to do

sex: male
Height: 5'8'
weight:215lbs
bf:18%
Thanks

polishcyborg

polishcyborg

Awards
Sounds like a great package deal!! Hook me up:) This would be a great log to do

Height: 5'8'
weight:215lbs
bf:18%
Thanks

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only 2 apps so far!?!? What the heck guys!?!? GET IN HERE!!!

This stack looks like it will be fun!! I might just have to throw in an app myself!

Wlgsciences

Awards
It is a great opportunity for a few lucky people, so lets get a few more in here!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This thread needs moooaar apps! What? Only two people want to get jacked for free?!

zacrose14

zacrose14

Awards
I'd put in an app, but I'm gonna be logging this already (contacted LG via Facebook). I can't wait to try this. I start monday!!

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Id help you out guys but im on my second bottle of T911. Nor sure what else I can do.

NLman3

Awards
Height: 5'11
Weight: 234

This sounds like it would be an interesting opportunity. I was going to order everything needed for an h-drol cycle on monday but this would be an interesting stack too. I currently lift 3-4 times a week so I would be glad to log each of those workouts as well as results, weight, etc. I look forward to being considered for your product. I've use LG back in the day and had pretty good results with masterdrol and methyl 1P I believe? I've also used your lipotropic protein a few years back. Thanks!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
This thread needs moooaar apps! What? Only two people want to get jacked for free?!
I was going to wait till the 26th so I can see what the competition has to say

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
3 and a maybe.....i remember when I first started doing logs that it was impossible to get stuff and now it seems people dont like free stuff, even in an economic crisis.

TheGnome

TheGnome

Awards
3 and a maybe.....i remember when I first started doing logs that it was impossible to get stuff and now it seems people dont like free stuff, even in an economic crisis.
You are making me do it. :)

26 years old
Male
5'11"
180 lbs
13% BF

Dedicated, workout 5-6 days a week, I am the nerd in the gym who logs everything in my notebook, no PH/LG Sciences history (fresh and unbiased), healthy eater. I would truly love to try the Trifecta stack and run a log on it. I just hope there is more than one logger.

Supplement history is all your basic everydays, creatine, test boosters, nutrient partitioning, cortisol controls, etc.

Thanks.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

even celebs use trifecta..

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
Height: 6'1'
weight:204 lbs
bf: 13%

I never get picked for these logging opportunities, but what the heck maybe this time.
Lifting consistently for the past year and a half.
Total lifting experience 4 years
Weightlift 5 days a week

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Was looking to purchase this stack as I cannot commit to a log (not enough time). I don't see it at nutra

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Bf% 13%
Weight: 185lbs

I would like to start off by saying what a great promo! Very excited to apply! I've been weightlifting for a few years some were off and on but for the most part my training has been solid! My diet has always been clean and on point, beside the cheat meal ever know and then, haa. Am dedicated logger in which I try me best to leave the best logs as I can, but my main priority is a honest and non-biased review, I want people to know how a product truly effected me the results I had and what "You" the costumer can expect if you were to buy or use the product! I personal have never ran any of your products before, but I do have PH experience so if I were chosen you can expect a honest review with no BS.

Here are some logs I have done with detail. I log every day 24/7.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/203072-mrmarc-gettin-greek.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/205535-mrmarc-how-much.html

I have other mini review etc, but if you want to take a look just go to my profile!​

kswiss

kswiss

Awards
hell ya sign me up, im tired of cutting time to get big

Jenx

Jenx

Awards
Height: 5'11
Weight: 213

I would love to have the opportunity to log your products. This would be my first log, however i lift 5 days a week and keep thorough records of my lifts already.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
super bump

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
not a problem-old man 46
check
3) Willing to do a detailed log in the Supp Log Section (minimum of 4 posts per week).-can post daily if I lift or not -just let me know what you mean by detailed??--would include lifts and and sides felt --also just finished your new mass eq on another site --was very impressed

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Height: 5'9
weight:192
bf:14%

I'm currently logging UPSlabs "Test Powder" and the link for that is in my signature tag. I have roughly 16 years of weightlifting experience, 6 years of competitive basketball, and 4 years of leading PT in the USAF as a Physical Training Leader.I have run 4 prohormone cycles consisting of Androstendione,SD, Helladrol, and Mk-2866. I am an avid supplement user and I regularly spend 100-200 a month on supplements alone.

I am intensely devoted to my physical fitness and my physique. Over the years, I have molded myself from a skinny 135 lb basketball player into a 190 lb weightlifter. One a side note I also have trained my girlfriend for the past year in which she has lost nearly 70 lbs of fat while putting on about 20 lbs of muscle! Attached are my post surgery pictures as well as a current photo. Although I may not have the greatest physique of everyone out there, my knowledge is second to none!
gross.jpg
Recent.png

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Height: 5'9
weight:192
bf:14%

I'm currently logging UPSlabs "Test Powder" and the link for that is in my signature tag. I have roughly 16 years of weightlifting experience, 6 years of competitive basketball, and 4 years of leading PT in the USAF as a Physical Training Leader.I have run 4 prohormone cycles consisting of Androstendione,SD, Helladrol, and Mk-2866. I am an avid supplement user and I regularly spend 100-200 a month on supplements alone.

I am intensely devoted to my physical fitness and my physique. Over the years, I have molded myself from a skinny 135 lb basketball player into a 190 lb weightlifter. One a side note I also have trained my girlfriend for the past year in which she has lost nearly 70 lbs of fat while putting on about 20 lbs of muscle! Attached are my post surgery pictures as well as a current photo. Although I may not have the greatest physique of everyone out there, my knowledge is second to none!
View attachment 64015View attachment 64016
What was the surgery for?

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was going to wait till the 26th so I can see what the competition has to say
Hmm...not a bad idea as long as you don't forget!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Bf% 13%
Weight: 185lbs

I would like to start off by saying what a great promo! Very excited to apply! I've been weightlifting for a few years some were off and on but for the most part my training has been solid! My diet has always been clean and on point, beside the cheat meal ever know and then, haa. Am dedicated logger in which I try me best to leave the best logs as I can, but my main priority is a honest and non-biased review, I want people to know how a product truly effected me the results I had and what "You" the costumer can expect if you were to buy or use the product! I personal have never ran any of your products before, but I do have PH experience so if I were chosen you can expect a honest review with no BS.

Here are some logs I have done with detail. I log every day 24/7.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/203072-mrmarc-gettin-greek.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/205535-mrmarc-how-much.html

I have other mini review etc, but if you want to take a look just go to my profile!
No BS? does that mean no bullshyt? ;)

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
Good stuff dudes, keep them apps coming! Tell your friends...or dont if you dont trust yourself to win ;)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Axillist

Axillist

Awards
What was the surgery for?
Pretty nasty rotator cuff tear. They coudldn't repair it arthroscopically so they instead had to do it through a full open surgery. I really had to modify my lifts afterwards.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established