LG Needs Loggers for our NEW LIQUID TRIFECTA STACK

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Wlgsciences View Post
    Sorry bro, getting stuff into Canada is just a pain! Guess you need to move!
    I heard that customs will hold anything that has yohimbe in it.
    After a year off, I'm back


  2. Quote Originally Posted by TFlifting View Post
    have to be a US resident... Damnit -.- go canada?
    Do what some of my friends do, get a P.O box right across the border

    Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Only 13 apps in so far guys! Still time to get them in to make choosing a logger really hard on DL!
    Dont you put that evil on me Ricky Bobby!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    I heard that customs will hold anything that has yohimbe in it.
    That is correct.
    •   
       


  3. LG isnt going to release 5aOHP?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    LG isnt going to release 5aOHP?
    This is still available through different stores. Keep your eyes open though, cause you never know.........
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

  5. As for now it is still Taurus, but like Luke said, look out in the near future.
    •   
       


  6. Big bump for more apps!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Big bump for more apps!
    Thanks for the bumpage mang

  8. Coming down to the wire here gents. Any last apps to be thrown in????

  9. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd
    Only 13 apps in so far guys! Still time to get them in to make choosing a logger really hard on DL!
    Should see the promo I got going now... :/
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Should see the promo I got going now... :/
    What is yours?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner

    What is yours?
    Thought u applied.
    I don't want to still the show from LG. Take a look @ the promotions different companies run. Pick out something you're really interested in and give it a go. Try to stick to 1 or 2 choices so not to have a "teeter-totter" effect between reps & products.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Thought u applied.
    I don't want to still the show from LG. Take a look @ the promotions different companies run. Pick out something you're really interested in and give it a go. Try to stick to 1 or 2 choices so not to have a "teeter-totter" effect between reps & products.
    Always being the gentleman

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr

    Always being the gentleman
    It's a 50/50... Depends on who ya ask & what day...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  14. I hear ya!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Should see the promo I got going now... :/
    Shizz you know I'll log whatever purus product you throw at me so if you don't see me applying to a promo then you have my permission to throw my app in whatever purus prompt you do lol

  16. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Shizz you know I'll log whatever purus product you throw at me so if you don't see me applying to a promo then you have my permission to throw my app in whatever purus prompt you do lol
    Haha I want that kind of status! Perma app!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Axillist

    Haha I want that kind of status! Perma app!
    That would be epic to have all of the best loggers have a perma app, were if were not logging anything or have a applied to a promo you reps can throw our app in whatever promo you guys think we would like. Promo section has been dead lately ;(

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr View Post
    Coming down to the wire here gents. Any last apps to be thrown in????
    My current promo is on hold If i new for how long I'd be in for sure.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

  19. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    My current promo is on hold If i new for how long I'd be in for sure.
    How is it on hold?

  20. Always been curious about LG products. I'll throw my name in the hat even though im a newbie around here. I do have logging experience as you can see in my sig.

    Age: 28
    Ht. 6'0"
    Wt. 183lbs
    Train: 5 day split, 2 days off a week (typically wed. and sat.) Hitting a major body part each day.
    Diet: IF style dieting, 6-7hour feeding window. Consume around 2300 cals +/- depending on what lifting day it is. Usually consume 80g more carbs on squat and dead lift days.
    About me: Nontraditional student working on a chemical engineering degree at KU. Key holder at the Vitamin Shoppe in Olathe KS. I enjoy trying out supps so I know what Im selling people. Im very dedicated to my workouts. I've made huge progress this year alone. Started off at 155-159 in January. Currently at 183lbs lean and solid with the utilization of other companies supplements. This would be a first time for me to try out any LG products. Give honest and thorough reviews. Post all my training exercises, how i felt and even diet for the day (as seen in my logs for USP). I even provide video reviews on youtube as time allows.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr View Post
    How is it on hold?
    Don't know the details there holding off doing any logs because they are making some changes to the formula.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    Always been curious about LG products. I'll throw my name in the hat even though im a newbie around here. I do have logging experience as you can see in my sig.

    Age: 28
    Ht. 6'0"
    Wt. 183lbs
    Train: 5 day split, 2 days off a week (typically wed. and sat.) Hitting a major body part each day.
    Diet: IF style dieting, 6-7hour feeding window. Consume around 2300 cals +/- depending on what lifting day it is. Usually consume 80g more carbs on squat and dead lift days.
    About me: Nontraditional student working on a chemical engineering degree at KU. Key holder at the Vitamin Shoppe in Olathe KS. I enjoy trying out supps so I know what Im selling people. Im very dedicated to my workouts. I've made huge progress this year alone. Started off at 155-159 in January. Currently at 183lbs lean and solid with the utilization of other companies supplements. This would be a first time for me to try out any LG products. Give honest and thorough reviews. Post all my training exercises, how i felt and even diet for the day (as seen in my logs for USP). I even provide video reviews on youtube as time allows.
    So you drive from Lawrence to Olathe almost everyday? That's probably about 30 miles one way right? Sure hope you don't drive a truck like mine! 12mpg average!
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

  23. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    So you drive from Lawrence to Olathe almost everyday? That's probably about 30 miles one way right? Sure hope you don't drive a truck like mine! 12mpg average!
    A couple days out of the week.. yeah the commute sucks!

  24. Come one people put your apps in!

    Bump!

  25. AND THE WINNER IS.....

    MrMarc

    Send me your info in a pm brother!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr View Post
    AND THE WINNER IS.....

    MrMarc

    Send me your info in a pm brother!
    Congrats MrMarc now kill it!!!

  27. Congrats MrMarc
    After a year off, I'm back

  28. Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr
    AND THE WINNER IS.....

    MrMarc

    Send me your info in a pm brother!
    Thank you for this opportunity! Info has been sent!

    How do you want me to dose?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Thank you for this opportunity! Info has been sent!

    How do you want me to dose?
    Received your pm man. Dose it just as it says to on the box.

  30. Congrats my man, MrMarc!

    Hook us up with the log link when you start!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LG needs loggers for Lipoburn!
    By metroba in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 01:26 AM
  2. Need suggestions for a new name of the forum
    By Chemo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-11-2008, 04:04 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 03:58 PM
  4. Replies: 159
    Last Post: 11-10-2007, 08:03 PM
Log in
Log in