LG Needs Loggers for our NEW LIQUID TRIFECTA STACK

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

1. I'll throw my hat in the ring!

Live in the us
    I would post daily if chose.
    Been on a cut at about 2,000 cal. Per day

I would love to log this stack. This would be my first go at your companies products. I just finished a non sponsored log( link in signature). Ive being lifting for over 18 years and have past experience with 4 different PH and full Pct runs. I would be as honest and dedicated as possible. good luck to all applicants!

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo
    I'll throw my hat in the ring!

Live in the us
    I would post daily if chose.
    Been on a cut at about 2,000 cal. Per day

I would love to log this stack. This would be my first go at your companies products. I just finished a non sponsored log( link in signature). Ive being lifting for over 18 years and have past experience with 4 different PH and full Pct runs. I would be as honest and dedicated as possible. good luck to all applicants!

Your supposed to be logging condense from purus.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc

Your supposed to be logging condense from purus.
    You are correct. My understanding from conversations with aaronjp1 is that I could run condense with any other supplement as long as its not a pre workout? Correct me if I'm wrong?condense would be 4 weeks starting Monday and this still has 2 weeks until a winner is picked. Timing should match up to run this right after if it's a conflict

4. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Just curious to know when the winner is going to be picked?
    OP says to have apps in by 27th so I'm thinking DL's gonna pick me on the 28th cause it's my b-day! Wait, does that work?
    BPS REP
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

5. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    OP says to have apps in by 27th so I'm thinking DL's gonna pick me on the 28th cause it's my b-day! Wait, does that work?
    Just because it's your b-day? Nah, lol. Good try though
    After a year off, I'm back
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Just because it's your b-day? Nah, lol. Good try though
    Yeah that and me being an LG rep might seem a little biased! Oh well, guess I'll leave it to the rest of y'all.
    BPS REP

7. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Yeah that and me being an LG rep might seem a little biased! Oh well, guess I'll leave it to the rest of y'all.
    Only if you weren't a rep, maybe you could make a point about it being a good birthday present for ya

8. Hello
    Youngest submitter yet: turning 19 years old on september the 24th. I am 6.8 in height and am currently weighing in at around 234lbs. For approximately the next two months I have no priorities except training and gaining weight. I have ran a cycle a cycle of Andromass and Androbulk before and was able to maintain all my gains after the pct (14 lbs). Since completing that all in all 12 week cycle I have put on 8 lbs naturally and I am on a mission to get BIG. I would love to have the chance of running your product and if requested I could also log in French. I am currently living in California,

Thank you for your time

9. Quote Originally Posted by Philshred
    Hello
    Youngest submitter yet: turning 19 years old on september the 24th. I am 6.8 in height and am currently weighing in at around 234lbs. For approximately the next two months I have no priorities except training and gaining weight. I have ran a cycle a cycle of Andromass and Androbulk before and was able to maintain all my gains after the pct (14 lbs). Since completing that all in all 12 week cycle I have put on 8 lbs naturally and I am on a mission to get BIG. I would love to have the chance of running your product and if requested I could also log in French. I am currently living in California,

Thank you for your time
    If you are 19 why in the world are you running anything but protein and creatine? Your T levels are at their highest now.

10. Good apps so far, keep them coming in dudessss.

....Luke....just no.......lol

11. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    If you are 19 why in the world are you running anything but protein and creatine? Your T levels are at their highest now.
    well the rules do say atleast 18 yrs old.....
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech

well the rules do say atleast 18 yrs old.....
    True

13. have to be a US resident... Damnit -.- go canada?

14. Sorry bro, getting stuff into Canada is just a pain! Guess you need to move!

15. Only 13 apps in so far guys! Still time to get them in to make choosing a logger really hard on DL!
    BPS REP

16. Quote Originally Posted by Wlgsciences View Post
    Sorry bro, getting stuff into Canada is just a pain! Guess you need to move!
    I heard that customs will hold anything that has yohimbe in it.

17. Quote Originally Posted by TFlifting View Post
    have to be a US resident... Damnit -.- go canada?
    Do what some of my friends do, get a P.O box right across the border

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Only 13 apps in so far guys! Still time to get them in to make choosing a logger really hard on DL!
    Dont you put that evil on me Ricky Bobby!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    I heard that customs will hold anything that has yohimbe in it.
    That is correct.

18. LG isnt going to release 5aOHP?

19. Quote Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    LG isnt going to release 5aOHP?
    This is still available through different stores. Keep your eyes open though, cause you never know.........
    BPS REP

20. As for now it is still Taurus, but like Luke said, look out in the near future.

21. Big bump for more apps!

22. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Big bump for more apps!
    Thanks for the bumpage mang

23. Coming down to the wire here gents. Any last apps to be thrown in????

24. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd
    Only 13 apps in so far guys! Still time to get them in to make choosing a logger really hard on DL!
    Should see the promo I got going now... :/
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

25. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Should see the promo I got going now... :/
    What is yours?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. LG needs loggers for Lipoburn!
    By metroba in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 01:26 AM
  2. Need suggestions for a new name of the forum
    By Chemo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 43