LG Needs Loggers for our NEW LIQUID TRIFECTA STACK

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Just joined AM yesterday, I saw this today so I had to put my app in.
    Good looks man

2. @DiabeticLiftr haa your inbox is full, but I'll post this here for you + All other reps.

Not sure if you keep track of the blacklist, but I thought you might like to go over it since there are a few people that like to hit and run, so this is to help you out + other reps. The Blacklist- Terms/Conditions take the time to go over it mostly the last pages etc. Thanks.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc
    @DiabeticLiftr haa your inbox is full, but I'll post this here for you + All other reps.

Not sure if you keep track of the blacklist, but I thought you might like to go over it since there are a few people that like to hit and run, so this is to help you out + other reps. The Blacklist- Terms/Conditions take the time to go over it mostly the last pages etc. Thanks.
    I'm very well aware.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

4. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

I'm very well aware.
    Ik just making sure the words gets out and to let the people know we're watching you!

5. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    @DiabeticLiftr haa your inbox is full, but I'll post this here for you + All other reps.

Sorry my dude, been getting all kinds of pm's lately. That thread would be better if the OG post could be edited with the entire list. No offense to anyone but its a hassle to read through all of that.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr

Sorry my dude, been getting all kinds of pm's lately. That thread would be better if the OG post could be edited with the entire list. No offense to anyone but its a hassle to read through all of that.
    Haa power reading!!!!! I'll see if I can get ahold of the owner if not ill take some time maybe later or tomorrow and will put all the names together to make if easier

7. Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr View Post
    Good looks man
    Thanks man!!
    After a year off, I'm back

8. shippment says my stack will be here saturday i may start it once it comes in!

9. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Haa power reading!!!!! I'll see if I can get ahold of the owner if not ill take some time maybe later or tomorrow and will put all the names together to make if easier
    There's only 2 on the list that I'm aware of. I never saw any more get put up on the chopping block.
    BPS Rep
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

10. Age: 26
    Sex: Male
    Height: 5'8"
    Weight: 189
    Bodytype: Meso-Endo

Current Diet and macros: Just over 2,000 calories. 40/20/20

I have never done a log before, but I have recently been applying for them like crazy, so this would be my first one. I workout 3-4 times a week and lift heavy. I am currently cutting, but just trying to shed some body fat.

11. Idk, all I know is it would be much easier if they were all listed in the first post lol.

12. That's for sure, I keep reading through these posts trying to see if the spots are all taken or not.

13. Just curious to know when the winner is going to be picked?

14. soon, very soon...be patient grasshopper

15. Quote Originally Posted by Wlgsciences View Post
    soon, very soon...be patient grasshopper
    (Legs crossed/sitting indian style, thumb and index finger together, OOOOMMMMMMMMM) PATIENCE
    Name:  meditating.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  40.0 KB

16. I'll throw my hat in the ring!

Live in the us
    I would post daily if chose.
    Been on a cut at about 2,000 cal. Per day

I would love to log this stack. This would be my first go at your companies products. I just finished a non sponsored log( link in signature). Ive being lifting for over 18 years and have past experience with 4 different PH and full Pct runs. I would be as honest and dedicated as possible. good luck to all applicants!

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo
    I'll throw my hat in the ring!

Live in the us
    I would post daily if chose.
    Been on a cut at about 2,000 cal. Per day

I would love to log this stack. This would be my first go at your companies products. I just finished a non sponsored log( link in signature). Ive being lifting for over 18 years and have past experience with 4 different PH and full Pct runs. I would be as honest and dedicated as possible. good luck to all applicants!

Your supposed to be logging condense from purus.

18. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc

Your supposed to be logging condense from purus.
    You are correct. My understanding from conversations with aaronjp1 is that I could run condense with any other supplement as long as its not a pre workout? Correct me if I'm wrong?condense would be 4 weeks starting Monday and this still has 2 weeks until a winner is picked. Timing should match up to run this right after if it's a conflict

19. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Just curious to know when the winner is going to be picked?
    OP says to have apps in by 27th so I'm thinking DL's gonna pick me on the 28th cause it's my b-day! Wait, does that work?
    BPS Rep

20. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    OP says to have apps in by 27th so I'm thinking DL's gonna pick me on the 28th cause it's my b-day! Wait, does that work?
    Just because it's your b-day? Nah, lol. Good try though

21. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Just because it's your b-day? Nah, lol. Good try though
    Yeah that and me being an LG rep might seem a little biased! Oh well, guess I'll leave it to the rest of y'all.
    BPS Rep

22. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Yeah that and me being an LG rep might seem a little biased! Oh well, guess I'll leave it to the rest of y'all.
    Only if you weren't a rep, maybe you could make a point about it being a good birthday present for ya

23. Hello
    Youngest submitter yet: turning 19 years old on september the 24th. I am 6.8 in height and am currently weighing in at around 234lbs. For approximately the next two months I have no priorities except training and gaining weight. I have ran a cycle a cycle of Andromass and Androbulk before and was able to maintain all my gains after the pct (14 lbs). Since completing that all in all 12 week cycle I have put on 8 lbs naturally and I am on a mission to get BIG. I would love to have the chance of running your product and if requested I could also log in French. I am currently living in California,

Thank you for your time

24. Quote Originally Posted by Philshred
    Hello
    Youngest submitter yet: turning 19 years old on september the 24th. I am 6.8 in height and am currently weighing in at around 234lbs. For approximately the next two months I have no priorities except training and gaining weight. I have ran a cycle a cycle of Andromass and Androbulk before and was able to maintain all my gains after the pct (14 lbs). Since completing that all in all 12 week cycle I have put on 8 lbs naturally and I am on a mission to get BIG. I would love to have the chance of running your product and if requested I could also log in French. I am currently living in California,

Thank you for your time
    If you are 19 why in the world are you running anything but protein and creatine? Your T levels are at their highest now.

25. Good apps so far, keep them coming in dudessss.

....Luke....just no.......lol

26. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    If you are 19 why in the world are you running anything but protein and creatine? Your T levels are at their highest now.
    well the rules do say atleast 18 yrs old.....
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

27. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech

well the rules do say atleast 18 yrs old.....
    True

28. have to be a US resident... Damnit -.- go canada?

29. Sorry bro, getting stuff into Canada is just a pain! Guess you need to move!

30. Only 13 apps in so far guys! Still time to get them in to make choosing a logger really hard on DL!
    BPS Rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. LG needs loggers for Lipoburn!
    By metroba in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 01:26 AM
  2. Need suggestions for a new name of the forum
    By Chemo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-11-2008, 04:04 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 03:58 PM