LG Needs Loggers for our NEW LIQUID TRIFECTA STACK

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last




  1. even celebs use trifecta..
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com


  2. Good old Chuck Norris...
    •   
       


  3. age: 21
    sex: male
    Height: 6'1'
    weight:204 lbs
    bf: 13%

    I never get picked for these logging opportunities, but what the heck maybe this time.
    Lifting consistently for the past year and a half.
    Total lifting experience 4 years
    Weightlift 5 days a week

  4. Quote Originally Posted by zacrose14 View Post
    Good old Chuck Norris...
    ummmmmmm, youre joking right?
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  5. Lol yes I am
    •   
       


  6. Was looking to purchase this stack as I cannot commit to a log (not enough time). I don't see it at nutra
    Independent

  7. Age: 23
    Sex: Male
    Bf% 13%
    Weight: 185lbs
    Location: Florida

    I would like to start off by saying what a great promo! Very excited to apply! I've been weightlifting for a few years some were off and on but for the most part my training has been solid! My diet has always been clean and on point, beside the cheat meal ever know and then, haa. Am dedicated logger in which I try me best to leave the best logs as I can, but my main priority is a honest and non-biased review, I want people to know how a product truly effected me the results I had and what "You" the costumer can expect if you were to buy or use the product! I personal have never ran any of your products before, but I do have PH experience so if I were chosen you can expect a honest review with no BS.

    Here are some logs I have done with detail. I log every day 24/7.

    MrMarc ~ Gettin A Greek GOD Body With Reversitol V2 + Intimidate~ ~I-FORCE SPONSORED~
    MrMarc ~How Much Fat can Fat Smack XR Smack? Lots! ~Purus Sponsored!~

    I have other mini review etc, but if you want to take a look just go to my profile!

  8. hell ya sign me up, im tired of cutting time to get big

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Was looking to purchase this stack as I cannot commit to a log (not enough time). I don't see it at nutra
    Its not at nutra quite yet, but youll see it here soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by kswiss View Post
    hell ya sign me up, im tired of cutting time to get big
    Put in the app brother!

  10. Age: 24
    Sex: Male
    Height: 5'11
    Weight: 213

    I would love to have the opportunity to log your products. This would be my first log, however i lift 5 days a week and keep thorough records of my lifts already.

  11. super bump
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  12. Keep'm coming dudes.

  13. 1) One Winner, must be 18+
    not a problem-old man 46
    2) Must be a resident of the US
    check
    3) Willing to do a detailed log in the Supp Log Section (minimum of 4 posts per week).-can post daily if I lift or not -just let me know what you mean by detailed??--would include lifts and and sides felt --also just finished your new mass eq on another site --was very impressed

  14. age: 33
    sex: male
    Height: 5'9
    weight:192
    bf:14%

    I'm currently logging UPSlabs "Test Powder" and the link for that is in my signature tag. I have roughly 16 years of weightlifting experience, 6 years of competitive basketball, and 4 years of leading PT in the USAF as a Physical Training Leader.I have run 4 prohormone cycles consisting of Androstendione,SD, Helladrol, and Mk-2866. I am an avid supplement user and I regularly spend 100-200 a month on supplements alone.

    I am intensely devoted to my physical fitness and my physique. Over the years, I have molded myself from a skinny 135 lb basketball player into a 190 lb weightlifter. One a side note I also have trained my girlfriend for the past year in which she has lost nearly 70 lbs of fat while putting on about 20 lbs of muscle! Attached are my post surgery pictures as well as a current photo. Although I may not have the greatest physique of everyone out there, my knowledge is second to none!
    Name:  gross.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  15.9 KBName:  Recent.png
Views: 111
Size:  48.6 KB

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Axillist View Post
    age: 33
    sex: male
    Height: 5'9
    weight:192
    bf:14%

    I'm currently logging UPSlabs "Test Powder" and the link for that is in my signature tag. I have roughly 16 years of weightlifting experience, 6 years of competitive basketball, and 4 years of leading PT in the USAF as a Physical Training Leader.I have run 4 prohormone cycles consisting of Androstendione,SD, Helladrol, and Mk-2866. I am an avid supplement user and I regularly spend 100-200 a month on supplements alone.

    I am intensely devoted to my physical fitness and my physique. Over the years, I have molded myself from a skinny 135 lb basketball player into a 190 lb weightlifter. One a side note I also have trained my girlfriend for the past year in which she has lost nearly 70 lbs of fat while putting on about 20 lbs of muscle! Attached are my post surgery pictures as well as a current photo. Although I may not have the greatest physique of everyone out there, my knowledge is second to none!
    Name:  gross.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  15.9 KBName:  Recent.png
Views: 111
Size:  48.6 KB
    What was the surgery for?
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  16. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    I was going to wait till the 26th so I can see what the competition has to say
    Hmm...not a bad idea as long as you don't forget!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc
    Age: 23
    Sex: Male
    Bf% 13%
    Weight: 185lbs
    Location: Florida

    I would like to start off by saying what a great promo! Very excited to apply! I've been weightlifting for a few years some were off and on but for the most part my training has been solid! My diet has always been clean and on point, beside the cheat meal ever know and then, haa. Am dedicated logger in which I try me best to leave the best logs as I can, but my main priority is a honest and non-biased review, I want people to know how a product truly effected me the results I had and what "You" the costumer can expect if you were to buy or use the product! I personal have never ran any of your products before, but I do have PH experience so if I were chosen you can expect a honest review with no BS.

    Here are some logs I have done with detail. I log every day 24/7.

    MrMarc ~ Gettin A Greek GOD Body With Reversitol V2 + Intimidate~ ~I-FORCE SPONSORED~
    MrMarc ~How Much Fat can Fat Smack XR Smack? Lots! ~Purus Sponsored!~

    I have other mini review etc, but if you want to take a look just go to my profile!
    No BS? does that mean no bullshyt?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    No BS? does that mean no bullshyt?
    Hell ya brother! My goal is to delivery!

  19. Good stuff dudes, keep them apps coming! Tell your friends...or dont if you dont trust yourself to win

  20. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc

    Hell ya brother! My goal is to delivery!
    Your goal is to delivery? I heard you like to recieve :-D
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  21. Its not delivery, its MrMarc.

    Lol

  22. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    What was the surgery for?
    Pretty nasty rotator cuff tear. They coudldn't repair it arthroscopically so they instead had to do it through a full open surgery. I really had to modify my lifts afterwards.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Your goal is to delivery? I heard you like to recieve :-D
    Dam.... :/

    <3

    Not sure if I should thank you or neg you haaa jk am rep tou ASAP as soon as I get home

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr
    Its not delivery, its MrMarc.

    Lol
    Lol. I feel like am being tag teamed here haa

  25. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Lol. I feel like am being tag teamed here haa
    Now your just begging to be abused
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LG needs loggers for Lipoburn!
    By metroba in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 01:26 AM
  2. Need suggestions for a new name of the forum
    By Chemo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-11-2008, 04:04 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 03:58 PM
  4. Replies: 159
    Last Post: 11-10-2007, 08:03 PM
Log in
Log in