Want to win some OXYECA BLACK ??

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With Lecheek Nutritions OXYECA BLACK about to hit the market we wanted to give a few bottles away to a few lucky AM members

All you have to do is tell us why you want to try the new OXYECA BLACK and what Lecheek Product(s) you have tried in the past or currently take.

We will choose to random winners and no log is needed but a review would be nice ;)

GO!!!!!!!!!

black.jpg

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
First!

I would LOVE to give this a try, Lecheek is one of my favorite companies! I have used Testodrol X9 and intraTest stacked together in the past, which I enjoyed a lot. I also stocked up on a bunch of your AD-3 during the recent UNBELIEVABLE sale! (haven't tried any yet though) I am looking to shed a couple of lbs and think this could help me out with that! Maybe even stack the AD-3 with the OxyECA

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd like to try it because I haven't found a stimulant based fat burner that I like. Most of the fat burners are just full of stimulants and do little to nothing for actual fat loss. I just did a 6 month strength/mass phase and gained a bit too much fat. Shortly after stopping that and deciding to go back to fat loss/endurance mode I ended up in the emergency room with appendicitis and an umbilical hernia. This happened last Thursday night 7/12 and I had surgery the following day on 7/13 to repair the hernia and remove my appendix. So when I get back in the gym I'm gonna have some catching up to do on fat loss and endurance. I might need a good kick in the ass to get me started again. Maybe this product will give me that kick....I've tried OxyEca as a sample pack, intra test sample, and one other thing you guys give out as samples but I can't remember the name. Otherwise I have not tried a full bottle of any of your products.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
First off I'd like to say I haven't tried any of your products before, but have been intrigued upon your ar***** to this board. I've looked over all your products and they all seem to be cutting edge, quality, products with great ingredient profiles.

I'd love to give this a shot, as coming up in a few weeks I began a mini cut, where I try to shred down to a very low BF before my winter bulking months. Mostly for a few last hoorahs of summer at the beaches to look nice, usually have an end of summer cookout weekend for the past 3 years and I set that usually as a goal to look my best for that. The product itself looks great, I've used multiple fat burners in the past some have worked well (OxyElite Pro, Dexaprine) But the effects wore off after a few weeks and when I went back to those products for a 2nd run the effects were again not nearly as good as my initial run. There is so many fat burners out there, that it is tough to really figure out which one works best for you. So given the opportunity to try this would be great, and giving a detailed honest review is what I'm all about so you can count on helpful feedback.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pfff yeah I wanna take it!
I've tried Intra Test Xtreme and Speed Xtreme multiple times, and Oxy ECA I tried a sample of, was amazed, and ended up buying a bottle. It's a pretty fun and effective energy source for me.

I want to try Oxy ECA Black simply because I am excited to see how it compares. I'm a stim junkie I guess lol. Now hand it over!!!!!

Oh and like, once you go Black, you never go back, like totally.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First!

I would LOVE to give this a try, Lecheek is one of my favorite companies! I have used Testodrol X9 and intraTest stacked together in the past, which I enjoyed a lot. I also stocked up on a bunch of your AD-3 during the recent UNBELIEVABLE sale! (haven't tried any yet though) I am looking to shed a couple of lbs and think this could help me out with that! Maybe even stack the AD-3 with the OxyECA
Add in some Hyper T2 in the morning and before bed and you have a decent thermo/stim fat burning stack, and the test boost, GH boost, and water shedding provided from the AD-3, looks like a good stack for leanness.

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Keep the requests coming we can't wait for you guys to try this stuff you will be blown away!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
well i'll try my luck.....as you know currently running hyper t2 and ad3 pct, ive tried intra and speedx before. currently non stimmed but would love to give this a try, i enjoyed the og oxy (samples) so have no reason not to enjoy this one as well.

coltonpyle

coltonpyle

Awards
I'm fairly new to lecheeks products, but
I'm currently taking ad3 pct, and I'm loving
It! It's really making me Want to try more lecheek products. Much love for lecheek!

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
I would like to try. Im new to lecheek and have not taken any supplements they make so i believe i can make an unbiased opinion on effects

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Lecheek is moving in the right direction. every rep I have talked to is very nice and fast to respond. Even asking us consumers as to what we want changed and need in new products ( other companies take note THAT IS HOW YOU GROW!! ) I have ran logs on supplementreviews.com for lecheek and gave honest unbiased reviews . I think this new stuff looks great. I Im trying to get my overall bodyweight down and slim the waist So lets give this a go. Thanks.

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lecheek is moving in the right direction. every rep I have talked to is very nice and fast to respond. Even asking us consumers as to what we want changed and need in new products ( other companies take note THAT IS HOW YOU GROW!! ) I have ran logs on supplementreviews.com for lecheek and gave honest unbiased reviews . I think this new stuff looks great. I Im trying to get my overall bodyweight down and slim the waist So lets give this a go. Thanks.
Hey thanks for that we love when you guys give the honest reviews on Supp reviews to be honest that has helped us tremendously!

Officer8923

Officer8923

Awards
I would love to try this product. I have not tried any Lecheek products before but always open to any brand that has quality products that stand behind them and gives results. It has always been hard for me to drop extra weight to look shredded. I've tried almost everything and have only found empty promises. I am committed to a clean diet and hard training. I would give this an honest run. I know that there is no magic pill that will do what a person won't do for them self. It takes determination and persistence to get what you want, but there are supplements that can help. It will be great to give your company and this product a serious run.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Recently logged original OxyECA and was one of the best all around fat burners I've tried. Very interested to check out how this compares. Also a fan of the new AD-3. Love supporting solid companies.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great feedback so far lets see some more people who would be interested in trying this out.

gonzalezpg71

gonzalezpg71

Awards
I would love to try this! My husband uses your products and he just purchased the HyperT and I plan on stealing it, because I want to stack it with the OxyECA Black. Definitely going to try it either way. Really see good results when I do a thyroid booster and a Stim.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to try this! My husband uses your products and he just purchased the HyperT and I plan on stealing it, because I want to stack it with the OxyECA Black. Definitely going to try it either way. Really see good results when I do a thyroid booster and a Stim.
STEAL IT STEAL IT !!!! But do not show him this post Im not responsible :)

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have crap loads of OxyECA OG that I stocked up on during Nutraplanet sale. Hmmmm OxyEca Black.....interesting.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
I have tried speed Xreme and Oxy ECA. I enjoyed both products and found them to be great energy sources. I am always trying to get leaner and I am always going up and down with my fat percentages and weight and I'm always looking for A great fat burner when trying to lean out. I haven't really found one that has "amazed" me with results. The new "black" Sounds promising.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Let's see, why do I want to try OxyECA Black? Winning, duh. Lecheek gave me my first logging opportunity on this site and every product I've used from the lineup has been very effective for me. Lecheek Nutrition is on the fast track to becoming one of the top supplement companies in the game, in my opinion, and the chance to try out another new product would be awesome. The OG OxyECA always had great reviews and this new version is reportedly just as good if not better, so you'd be crazy not to want to give it a try.

Lecheek products I've used so far: Speed Xtreme Ultra Concentrate, intraTest Xtreme, Melt Xtreme, Mass HGH.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to try OxyECA Black because I have cancer. Do I win yet?

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
I want to try OxyECA Black because I have cancer. Do I win yet?
Yeah butt cancer, lol. Although if you do have cancer, sorry for being a douche.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Why? I will be starting a year long cut from 334 (currently) to about 250 beginning in October. Why not jump start it with something new.

Lecheek? It's been on my mind to grab a few bottles of the old OxyECA that NP has up for sale but $$$ has been tight this summer. So if given the opportunity to run the Black, it would be my first.

Review? Not a problem. Found that if I log/review something, I find myself staying on track, in the gym when I need to, and actually reaching my goals.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I want to try bc the original was so awesome :) and I'll add it to my hyper T2 log lol

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
What's up Marms? It's been awhile.

It's had my run with various products to aid fat loss and have my reviews all laid out in an archive as its one of the most frequent questions I recieve from people looking for supplemental recommendations. I consider myself pretty open minded to new things: I like to be adventurous. Here's a few:
OxyElitePro
Fat Free
Animal Cuts
LeanXTreme
VPX Meltdown
Black Cats
Alpha T2
Asia White
Trim Spa (I was curious)

If you can find a stim containing product T Bone likes, you've done the impossible.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used oxy eca regular and plan on running testadrol+mass hgh stack in winter.

I want to use oxyeca black BC I have tried essentially every fat burner out there. If it works for me, it will work for anyone, and I will rave all over the boards about it :)

I'm extremely stim tolerant and would love to see if this bad Boy can get me goin!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's up Marms? It's been awhile.

It's had my run with various products to aid fat loss and have my reviews all laid out in an archive as its one of the most frequent questions I recieve from people looking for supplemental recommendations. I consider myself pretty open minded to new things: I like to be adventurous. Here's a few:
OxyElitePro
Fat Free
Animal Cuts
LeanXTreme
VPX Meltdown
Black Cats
Alpha T2
Asia White
Trim Spa (I was curious)

If you can find a stim containing product T Bone likes, you've done the impossible.
We have a winner!!!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I loved the sample of the og OXY. Probably only of the best ones I tried. I would love to try out the newest version :)

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in for possibly trying this. Reason being coming back from surgery and need to get dialed back in. LeCheek has always been more than generous to me letting me log TestodrolX9. But now I need to shed this unwanted fat gain from not being able to lift or run for these weeks. This is where OxyECA black comes in hoping to find a solid stim fat burner that's going to aid in my quest back down to where I need to be.

polishcyborg

polishcyborg

Awards
Sweet!! I won the OXYECA back in June (GO KINGS). Just started taking it last week. It would be great if im able to see how the Black verson works. So far im like the OXYECA, but lets try some black??? sweet deal Lecheek!!! Keep it rockin!!

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
1745785111.gif

Thatguy_603

Awards
I would like to try oxyeca black because I've tried the original back when u guys gave out the samples packs. And I liked them a lot . I tried oxyeca , speed extreme and intra test .. Good stuff..

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mario I mean Capt. Shoot me your info.
Fl3XY you as well please Sir.

I have one more to give away. So who that has allready posted in here wants it that bad???

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards

I have one more to give away. So who that has allready posted in here wants it that bad???
I want it that bad!!!!!!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I'd dying to try it out my friend.

Of all teh burners i have tried the OG was one of the only ones that actually squashed my appetite and didnt leave me cracked out :)

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established

me me me

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
No not all all I just want to see out of all the post who is still really interested in the product.
lol i know :) that seemed to be the next step after pretty please with sugar on top. That or go the MWB route and inquire about spooning or cuddling :)

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
I SAID I AM >> I WILL SAY IT AGIAN>> IM INTERESSTED IN IT !!!!!!!!!!!:stups:

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Capt.
FL3X
Bolanrox (you owe me a cuddle )

WINNING!!!! Shoot me your shipping info guys. I will let you know when it gets sent out.

Eveyone that entered we would like to thank you for supporting Lecheek Nutrition.
If you did not win please do not get discouraged we will have log opps up for this very shortly and for those of you that wanted it bad I will remeber you ;)