Want to win some OXYECA BLACK ??

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Capt.
FL3X
Bolanrox (you owe me a cuddle )

WINNING!!!! Shoot me your shipping info guys. I will let you know when it gets sent out.

Eveyone that entered we would like to thank you for supporting Lecheek Nutrition.
If you did not win please do not get discouraged we will have log opps up for this very shortly and for those of you that wanted it bad I will remeber you ;)

cheers mate i will IOU the cuddle :)

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
congrats looking forward to seeing how it treats you guys.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn...foiled again!!! could have really used this stuff to curb my appetite from hypert2!!!!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
so hyper t2 makes you hungrier? Same thing happened to me when i tried Lipo6.. eh it was a month before my wedding and i was willing to try anything. dont judge me! :)

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Original OxyECA - squashes appetite, nice smooth energy for 6-8 hours. Took a gamble on the sale and glad that I did. Have 3 more bottles that I will be saving up. How can OxyECA Black get any better? I know the promotion is over, I just wanted to give my two cents in!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Wooooo! Sorry for the late reply. Congrats to everyone who won!

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Capt.
FL3X
Bolanrox (you owe me a cuddle )

WINNING!!!! Shoot me your shipping info guys. I will let you know when it gets sent out.

Eveyone that entered we would like to thank you for supporting Lecheek Nutrition.
If you did not win please do not get discouraged we will have log opps up for this very shortly and for those of you that wanted it bad I will remeber you ;)
Sweet! Thanks Marms. And for the ones that didn't win here, when log opps roll around I'll make sure Marms remembers you.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
fixxed....

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet! Thanks Marms. And for the ones that didn't win here, when log opps roll around I'll make sure Marms remembers you.
I made sure to PM a few that seem really interested ;)

fixxed....
Of course it was lmao.
(for those of you that dont get the joke) Hvactech commented in a log opp / giveaway a while back so its on ongoing joke :)

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rigged...

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Rigged...
You should have seen the quality of the nudes I had to send to win this.. LMAO

BTW fu, I'll be re-uploading my video review of masshgh here in the next few minutes and you got a shout-out in there. :wavey:

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
I hope everyone who is going to log this. posts a link so we can follow if wanting.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

BTW fu, I'll be re-uploading my video review of masshgh here in the next few minutes and you got a shout-out in there. :wavey:
AWESOME !!!!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just kidding Marms !!!
Can't wait to see results of these logs !
Rigged...
Oh man FU dont start lol. If more people hop on that bandwagon I will have to call the next log opp RIGGED lol

:boobies:

Nice work

I hope everyone who is going to log this. posts a link so we can follow if wanting.
No log required but im sure we will get a quality review or 2. Log opps are coming soon :)

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man FU dont start lol. If more people hop on that bandwagon I will have to call the next log opp RIGGED lol

Nice work

No log required but im sure we will get a quality review or 2. Log opps are coming soon :)
All kidding of course. You picked a good group and I really didn't submit an apication. I have 8 bottles of OG OxyEca to go through first. Like stealing from Nutraplanet.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All kidding of course. You picked a good group and I really didn't submit an apication. I have 8 bottles of OG OxyEca to go through first. Like stealing from Nutraplanet.
OG HOG. If there is anyone that didnt get in on the OxyECA sale blame this guy lol

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
With that many bottles, you could give out log opps..LOL

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OG HOG. If there is anyone that didnt get in on the OxyECA sale blame this guy lol
I added 20 at one point, so I know they had plenty. $11.99 !!!!!!! Come on.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will post log opps for this on MONDAY so get ready ;)
They are mine....all mine.... My precious OxyEca.
I will be logging them MYSELF for MYSELF this winter !!!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
nice! hoping the Capsicum doesnt give too much stomach issues. :)

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I added 20 at one point, so I know they had plenty. $11.99 !!!!!!! Come on.
Whhaaatt?? NutraPlanet is going on a bookmark from now on.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

asdfvtn

Awards
I'd like to try out the new OxyECA Black. I've tried, and still am going through my Lecheek Nutrition Speed Xtreme (Rasp Lemonade). I find it to be a nice addition when I need a little pick me up before my workouts. I'd like to try out this new OxyECA Black to lose my last couple pounds before a long, clean bulk.
Wish the best of luck!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd like to try out the new OxyECA Black. I've tried, and still am going through my Lecheek Nutrition Speed Xtreme (Rasp Lemonade). I find it to be a nice addition when I need a little pick me up before my workouts. I'd like to try out this new OxyECA Black to lose my last couple pounds before a long, clean bulk.
Wish the best of luck!
Winners have been choosen but thanks for showing interest in the product. I will have a log opp up for this on Monday if your interested ;)

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Winners have been choosen but thanks for showing interest in the product. I will have a log opp up for this on Monday if your interested ;)
Def get in on the log opp for this new version i took a cap today and let's just say we have a winner i have no doubt about that!

Officer8923

Officer8923

Awards
If I get it, I'll cardio and HIIT the crap outa it.

uvawahoowa

Awards
With Lecheek Nutritions OXYECA BLACK about to hit the market we wanted to give a few bottles away to a few lucky AM members

All you have to do is tell us why you want to try the new OXYECA BLACK and what Lecheek Product(s) you have tried in the past or currently take.

We will choose to random winners and no log is needed but a review would be nice ;)

GO!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 62589
I am just finishing up a bottle of OG oxy and it is easily the best stim fat burner I have used, can't imagine what a better version would be like (glad I picked up 3 extra bottles while they were on sale)! I'm also going to be logging hyper T2 once I get back from my honeymoon, so stacking the 2 would be sick...would be more than willing to log both (on my blog, here, bb.com, etc). Lecheek is definitely up at the top of the list of supp companies, can't wait to see this product out on the market!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am just finishing up a bottle of OG oxy and it is easily the best stim fat burner I have used, can't imagine what a better version would be like (glad I picked up 3 extra bottles while they were on sale)! I'm also going to be logging hyper T2 once I get back from my honeymoon, so stacking the 2 would be sick...would be more than willing to log both (on my blog, here, bb.com, etc). Lecheek is definitely up at the top of the list of supp companies, can't wait to see this product out on the market!
I agree. Lecheek is top 5 easily in my opinion.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree. Lecheek is top 5 easily in my opinion.
Thanks guys we appreciate the feedback and the fact that it is possitive feedback is what we are looking for :) Glad you enjoy Lecheek ;)

mattys4

mattys4

Awards