Looking for SUPER-DMZ Rx 2.0 loggers!

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A brand new product from IronMagLabs needs loggers!
SUPER-DMZ Rx 2.0 Pro-Anabolic Complex

-Comparable to Dianabol or Anadrol
-Increases Lean Muscle Mass
-Increases Strength & Power
-Helps with Cutting (getting lean)

[VIEW LABEL]

Loggers must be experienced lifters. IronMagLabs is looking for the loggers to use 2 caps per day for 4 weeks. You must start the log in this forum BEFORE August 1st. You must have OVER 300 posts at AM and be an adult of at least 21 years old that lives in the USA.

Preferably loggers must use this product on its own.

Please post in this thread why you should be considered for logging this product for free.​

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Damn if I wasn't already logging SD, stano and bold

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
hey good seein' ya over here :)
threw my hat in the ring over at the other forum bro

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hey good seein' ya over here :)
threw my hat in the ring over at the other forum bro
You won a bottle over there so shoot me a ship addy when you get a chance brother.

I need to fill 4-5 logger slots here guys so lets get some loggers going!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
If i wasnt finishing pct next week id be all over this. :-(. Cycles would be just too close together

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
SDMZ 2.0 contains 10mg Dimethazine and 10mg Methylstenbolone.

The original was 10mg D-zine and 10mg SD.
cool, but why?

didnt u make a thread about this on phf asking what people thought of a dmz and msten stack at 10 mgs each and everyone, literally everyone, said it would be far better just to sell the 10 mgs of msten by itself and let people add dmz or other compounds themselves?

msten is pretty tough to make, will it be 3rd party tested to the same extent and AL's ultradrol was?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

[VIEW LABEL]

Loggers must be experienced lifters. IronMagLabs is looking for the loggers to use 2 caps per day for 4 weeks. You must start the log in this forum BEFORE August 1st. You must have OVER 300 posts at AM and be an adult of at least 21 years old that lives in the USA.

Please post in this thread why you should be considered for logging this product for free.​
though i wouldn't say it's comparable to either of those compounds, this is a very nice offer, and im glad to see the sd replaced with msten.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Interesting , good luck guys

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
Subbed will apply after church this morning

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
cool, but why?

didnt u make a thread about this on phf asking what people thought of a dmz and msten stack at 10 mgs each and everyone, literally everyone, said it would be far better just to sell the 10 mgs of msten by itself and let people add dmz or other compounds themselves?

msten is pretty tough to make, will it be 3rd party tested to the same extent and AL's ultradrol was?
Wasan't my decision on the blend.

Methylsten is hard to make and expensive. IML's is being guarenteed 99% purity or higher on the powders. The owner of IML's has stated he will send a free bottle to PA if PA will mass spec it. Third party testing is welcomed.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
though i wouldn't say it's comparable to either of those compounds, this is a very nice offer, and im glad to see the sd replaced with msten.
I'm super excited about this product. Genuine Methylsten is going to be fun to run!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
would love to try it....it's a shame they don't sell this stuff in holland. I usually get my ph from england or the states.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Wasan't my decision on the blend. Methylsten is hard to make and expensive. IML's is being guarenteed 99% purity or higher on the powders. The owner of IML's has stated he will send a free bottle to PA if PA will mass spec it. Third party testing is welcomed.
awesome news about the testing. This product will def have people blowing up no doubt. any idea if yall have any plans do to any products with just msten, or msten and a non methyl? That may help capture more market share

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good opp, here.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
awesome news about the testing. This product will def have people blowing up no doubt. any idea if yall have any plans do to any products with just msten, or msten and a non methyl? That may help capture more market share
That's up to the owner of IML's. However if SD is banned something like that may happen.

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
A brand new product from IronMagLabs needs loggers!SUPER-DMZ Rx 2.0 Pro-Anabolic Complex

[VIEW LABEL]

Please post in this thread why you should be considered for logging this product for free.
-------------------------------------------------

Well lets see what could help me get this opportunity. Dmz never taken it before same as msten. Taken superdrol, oral tren Ph, and more SD. I took a few months off from the gym and I'm back hitting it hard 5 days a week sometimes before or after work. I did do a beta test, log for iForce's intimidate. Not sure how to post links from the app. My Max lifts before taking a break were 315x1 bp, 315x3 dl, 315x5 squat.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A brand new product from IronMagLabs needs loggers!SUPER-DMZ Rx 2.0 Pro-Anabolic Complex

[VIEW LABEL]

Please post in this thread why you should be considered for logging this product for free.
-------------------------------------------------

Well lets see what could help me get this opportunity. Dmz never taken it before same as msten. Taken superdrol, oral tren Ph, and more SD. I took a few months off from the gym and I'm back hitting it hard 5 days a week sometimes before or after work. I did do a beta test, log for iForce's intimidate. Not sure how to post links from the app. My Max lifts before taking a break were 315x1 bp, 315x3 dl, 315x5 squat.
1st logger right here. Church goers go to the front of the line =)

Seriously, sounds good brother. Shoot me a ship addy via PM.

4 more ops left guys

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the opp bro

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Oh Canada

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
This is a great opportunity guys. Good luck!

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
Need some more apps

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yup, we need 4 more loggers. Post up why you should be chosen to log SDMZ 2.0

Thanks!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Loggers must be experienced lifters. IronMagLabs is looking for the loggers to use 2 caps per day for 4 weeks. You must start the log in this forum BEFORE August 1st. You must have OVER 300 posts at AM and be an adult of at least 21 years old that lives in the USA. Preferably loggers must use this product on its own. Please post in this thread why you should be considered for logging this product for free.
I'm an experienced lifter, about 5 years now. 2 caps a day sounds good. August 1st sounds good, I have my annual bloodwork being drawn on 7/26, so assuming I have it in hand, can start that day. 44 years old, too many posts here. The only question/issue is that I am on TRT at a dose of 150mg/wk of testosterone cypionate. Its part of why I like the designers, no PCT necessary for me. But that isn't quite using it on its own. I won't use any other hormonal products with it, at most along with it i'll be using a preworkout. Reasons why? I've used methyl sten (both culver concepts and anateus), but never used dymethazine. I've used almost everything else, including dianabol + anadrol. I'd most likely be using this as a recomp to slow cut, and probably at least on workout days take both caps together preworkout. currently eating as intermittent fasting and primarily paleo type food choices.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm an experienced lifter, about 5 years now. 2 caps a day sounds good. August 1st sounds good, I have my annual bloodwork being drawn on 7/26, so assuming I have it in hand, can start that day. 44 years old, too many posts here. The only question/issue is that I am on TRT at a dose of 150mg/wk of testosterone cypionate. Its part of why I like the designers, no PCT necessary for me. But that isn't quite using it on its own. I won't use any other hormonal products with it, at most along with it i'll be using a preworkout. Reasons why? I've used methyl sten (both culver concepts and anateus), but never used dymethazine. I've used almost everything else, including dianabol + anadrol. I'd most likely be using this as a recomp to slow cut, and probably at least on workout days take both caps together preworkout. currently eating as intermittent fasting and primarily paleo type food choices.
I say pick this man^

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are allowing loggers to be on TRT so no problem.

Shoot me a PM with a ship addy for the free SDMZ 2.0.

3 log opps left!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Damn ! Excellent opportunity .

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would throw an app in, but I cant for a number of reasons. Looks like it will be fun though. Good luck to everyone.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
I'll log it for you guys if I'm qualified. Just started a BJJ class last week as well as the Palumbo diet.

Workout Mon-Fri, Liss cardio hr each day, BJJ 3-5 times a week.

Already have any ancillaries and pct I'll need.

Age 22, current weight 181. Don't bull**** with my lift numbers (<----might be a downfall)

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll log it for you guys if I'm qualified. Just started a BJJ class last week as well as the Palumbo diet.

Workout Mon-Fri, Liss cardio hr each day, BJJ 3-5 times a week.

Already have any ancillaries and pct I'll need.

Age 22, current weight 181. Don't bull**** with my lift numbers (<----might be a downfall)
IML's only wants honest loggers so that would be great. PM me your shipping info brother.

2 opps left guys!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this the stuff DMX was on?

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
this should be a freakin' great stack!!
UD & DMZ together " like peas peas and carrots!"

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ill log it.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
sweet promo, love IML products...

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

[VIEW LABEL]

Still looking for loggers!

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
Just send two bottles to me and ill run a bigger longer cycle. Lol